Marriage

SINGH20

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Well we have to take into consideration that when a gurl flirts with soemone or blackmailing her or any gurl... in our traddition it s considered really bad!!!! :doh:

Even if they arn't true..... ppl will assume she did something bad.. and especially if parenst kick out a gurl nobobody would want to taek her hand...anywayz if guy#2 is dearly in love they should be together... but what if teh guy #2 parents dont agree with him.. then what will they do??

Thats teh question now.... i think :)

ok .. japman..

if she said that..

and if heera said she said..

now if your saying heera said that ..

than what did she say ?  :) @

(yes i have nothing to do ..im bored.. i cant focus.. i have finals .. exam tomorrow and i have nothing better to do then waste my time posting nonsense posts)..  no.gif

111853[/snapback]

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Mwah-ha-ha-ha!!! heehee

yeah yeah....keep it up Jaspaul Singh veer ji...

hang on iv been ask a weird question and i dont have the answer this is it

can u marry a bibi if she is older than the singh ?????????? help me

121368[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

well.......

if you want it from a Sikhi point of view, here it is:

In Sikhi it depends on how much the age difference is (i think the age difference shouldnt be no more than 5ish years)....but that goes for both the male and the female. if a guy can marry a girl whos younger than her, then a girl has a full right to marry a guy younger than her.... in Sikhsim everything has to do with the truth. and truth is also 'equality'. this was said from our first guru ji, Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji, to our guru ji now, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

but.......

if you want it from a traditional point of view, here it is:

in our tradition it is mostly considered such a bad, evil, st*pid thing if a girl marries a guy thats younger or even the same age as her! no.gif parents from our tradition are really narrow-minded about this issue...if you know what i mean.

hang on iv been ask a weird question and i dont have the answer this is it

can u marry a bibi if she is older than the singh ?????????? help me

121368[/snapback]

well.......

if you want it from a Sikhi point of view, here it is:

In Sikhi it depends on how much the age difference is (i think the age difference shouldnt be no more than 5ish years)....but that goes for both the male and the female. if a guy can marry a girl whos younger than him, then a girl has a full right to marry a guy younger than her.... in Sikhsim everything has to do with the truth. and truth is also 'equality'. this was said from our first guru ji, Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji, to our guru ji now, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

but.......

if you want it from a traditional point of view, here it is:

in our tradition it is mostly considered such a bad, evil, st*pid thing if a girl marries a guy thats younger or even the same age as her! no.gif parents from our tradition are really narrow-minded about this issue...if you know what i mean.

121394[/snapback]

sry Sangat ji...this is what i really meant:

if a guy can marry a girl whos younger than him, then a girl has a full right to marry a guy younger than her

ohmy.gif :