Hall Wedding New Info

Vjkk!

Vjkf!

first off i don't like doing weddings at a hall but i heard something that seems interesting...

What if that city doesn't have a gudwara big enough for the amount of ppl comming? some familys have like 500 ppl go. i would like to know ur thoughts about this . grin.gif

bul chak maf.

[uk is not that big

You can get to any major city (with a Big enough Gurdwara within an hour max)

surely an hour is nothing to keep respect for our Guru?

also the two familes involved last SUNDAY, LIVE IN Southall, but both travelled to Surrey (about 45 mins away) for the wedding

I went to a few weddings in Punjab last year and after the cha pani at the Palace only a handful of people go to the Gurdwara for the Anand Karaj. So easy solution just take less people to the Gurdwara and leave the rest at the hall.

One thing I noticed, the granthi etc will not tell the groom to take his socks etc off. I did tell the groom to do it but he looked at me as if I was tkaing the mickey and did pheri with his socks on. Poor chap still not got his visa to come to the UK, so Mahraj Ji does watch for these things.

[uk is not that big

also the two familes involved last SUNDAY, LIVE IN Southall, but both travelled to Surrey (about 45 mins away) for the wedding

111955[/snapback]

nah they went as far as SOUTHAMPTON to do it. it was dun at our gurdwara lol

which is lyk an hour and half from southall no?

[uk is not that big

111955[/snapback]

111999[/snapback]

They were offered a Gurdwara in Southall despite what is said. The boys side agreed to a change if the Girl agreed but she didnt therefore she lost out in the end. Now if she just listened she woulda saved herself some money and her family would have not needed to buy sore throat medication as they wudnt have needed to shout so much abuse!!

[uk is not that big

111955[/snapback]

111999[/snapback]

They were offered a Gurdwara in Southall despite what is said. The boys side agreed to a change if the Girl agreed but she didnt therefore she lost out in the end. Now if she just listened she woulda saved herself some money and her family would have not needed to buy sore throat medication as they wudnt have needed to shout so much abuse!!

112030[/snapback]

could have saved on the deep-heat too- all those finger gestures the old auntiyan were making must have been tiring on their frail looking arms