Youth That Want To Help Innocent Penji's

Vaheguroo ji ka khalsa Vaheguroo ji ki fateh

sangat jio

If you care about the welfare and safety of others YOUR SIKH SISTERS ETC: in gurdwara sahibs

post me a message with your name and email address..so this can be taken further so these people can be singled out and confronted

WE WIL NOT LET THIS CONTINUE ANY FURTHER!

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

112270[/snapback]

i SECOND THAT

Cutting beard of an evil person is not stupid. Nihungs have a tradition, before they kick a kuretia out of nihung dal they cut the kuretia's beard and hair on head. It is a punishment and you are saying it is stupid. Check up some history. Brahmans were given punishment of getting hair hair cut. That is when the hindus started. It is a long story. Don;t want to write it here. It is good to cut beard of people like that. They will see their beard cut and feel ashamed. Their families will also not respect them anymore.

i personally don't think that is for normal people like us to do.. i personally think that is a decision that is to be made by sum1 else... i.e. the panj pyaray.. for if these people have done kurehit, they must go for pesh anywayz (if they choose to).. regardless.. they have to approach the panj pyaray to admit their fault and ask for forgiveness..

i whole-heartedly agree with Bundha...

and... 'gurujis student...' u can add me to the list of 'freedom fighters' hehehe :)

112277[/snapback]

Hopefully a few more people might like to join R4G too as the gianis doing this prob support the beadbi cases as they can see the girls dress up at the weddings and then dancing away at the party...

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

sangat ji.. we need more people!!! ...and also as paaji said in an above post also in R4G CAMPAGIN!!

are people all mouth ?...or wil you stand up for sikhi rights!

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa vahrguroo ji ki fateh

112792[/snapback]

Penji I'm with u al the way. I'l do n e fin 2 protect my innocent sisters. But wat exactly is bein planned? Or hasnt n e fin bin planned yet?