Story Thread!

Heera Singh

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(what happened to princess jaspaul ..  :doh: )

120341[/snapback]

attention seeker :)

120438[/snapback]

LOL.gifLOL.gif BWA-HA-HA! LOL.gif

its not like the princess is going to come out of the movie and give Jaspaul Singh veer ji a kiss! LOL.gif

120849[/snapback]

out of the story is what i meant

sry

(what happened to princess jaspaul ..  :doh: )

120341[/snapback]

attention seeker :)

120438[/snapback]

LOL.gifLOL.gif BWA-HA-HA! LOL.gif

its not like the princess is going to come out of the movie and give Jaspaul Singh veer ji a kiss! LOL.gif

120849[/snapback]

out of the story is what i meant

sry

Princess Jaspaul Kaur (PJK) & Homer Simpson became best of buddies, PJK managed to persuade Homer in2 becoming part of the Khalsa Fauj and accompany them with the mission they were carrying out on the Congress Party.

So Homer joined Khalsa Fauj & once again the Fauj continued with their mission but.....................

Homer simpson stopped and cried out again WHAT ABOUT FOOD ?

......Singhstah Paji said never mind I bort a whole Dubaah of Saag and Muhkee Dhiyah Rotiya with me. tongue.gif

Homer was satisfied so off they went again. When they reached New Delhi they saw..............................................................................................................................

was held in the celebration of india making the world's biggest mug!!

at the front of the line there was the HUGE mug, with all sorts of food around it, including.........DOUGHNUTS!!...

homer sipson then ran to the doughnuts and starting eating them as if he hadnt ate any in a month! (thats a lot for poor little homer..aww)

anywhoooo...

the khalsa fauj were just staring at him as if they were in some trance. :doh: @

so homer said "join in guys!!"

and the khalsa fauj replied "we'd love to but there are eggs in the doughnuts so we cant eat them....so we'll just chill out here until youre done homer."

and thats what they did...but homer took 3 and a half hours to eat!!! :)

so after he finished eating_________

• 3 weeks later...

the Khalsa fauj were delighted !.. after all that w8, the fauj start 2 wonder, has he got a stommach or what !...

Now after all these dougnutz obviously Homer woz full. Khalsa_Girl_1 Panji start to scream out 2 the rest of the fauj "What is that smell"?

Homer politely and embarasely replied "I'm sorry that might be me"...had a little too much to eat. Got alittle carried away.

So the fauj ............

(Fort I'd bring the story thread bak, bin ages )

:)