Suicidal

Guest Guest

yeh maybe the conscience is clean but then again I dont know y i have the guilt in thinking I wont be able to keep my Rehit Maryada just because I'm being forced to eat meat. My mum alwayz complains how I'm trying to put on a diet and stuff (just because i dont eat meat) and how I'm looking so weak. But for goodness sake there is other food available that can provide more energy.

112593[/snapback]

i hear you loud and clear, i was a vegetarian for a while for safety and health reasons, and my mom wouldnt let up until i stopped. Just try every vegetarian food there is, and eat loottss of roti.

Guest Guest

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!!

Hey, veerji/Phanji. I understand exactly what u mean by when you say, Ur being forced to eat meat. I, Myself, a few years back, Became Vegetarian. To my parnets im already " Too skinny". So, they took me to the doctors becasue they thaught i wasnt being healthy. The docor told me, to start eating meat again. My quick response was " Dont u have any other resources? I mean, it can't just be like You have to eat meat again. there has to be other medication i could take to Keep my iron and protein up." He was kind of appalled when i said this. But i'll get to the point, I agree with "deadquoteolympian"... Jus eat lots of Rotti, Toffu, spinich. Research online, wat gives Vegetarians Iron and Protein. And try to explain to ur parents, Why you turned Vegetarian. With guru ji's Kirpa, They will understand where your're coming from. I hope i helped Phanji/ Veerji. Take care.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!!!

OMG is this all the feelings u have towards gurus for real?????????????? u guys are fortunate....relly fortunate....but why do i feel that only the penjis have this kinda fillings....why not more pajis...lol.....but whose ever hve this kinda feelings.....like being fed up from world......is trulllllllllllllllly amazing.......and guess what? ur on the ne right path...juss little more to go and...every thing is done..

Enjoy thie feeling...dont b sad...juss chill..and dont give a **** to wat ur parents and or friends say..they all are being stupid....like every body else

Love