• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

knife sharperners? wats that? lol

112650[/snapback]

there sharpners that sharpen knives...lol LOL.gif

112651[/snapback]

lol, i meant like ive never heard of them before. what do they look like and are they easily available?

112653[/snapback]

lol...sorry. Nor hav I herd ov em be4, so I jus took a WILD gues...lol...Then again Sori didnt mean to be rude...

112695[/snapback]

omg u guys don't know knife sharpeners ohmy.gif

maybe you could google it grin.gif

knife sharperners? wats that? lol

112650[/snapback]

there sharpners that sharpen knives...lol LOL.gif

112651[/snapback]

lol, i meant like ive never heard of them before. what do they look like and are they easily available?

112653[/snapback]

go the supermarket and ask em!!! Like tesco in the uk sell em, jst ask! its like a pound or something! Or if you can, go to a hardware store and buy from there and an oil stone, thy work the best!

Those shastar are meant to have sharp tips. The purpose was if you have a decorated dhumala with shastar it scares the enemy on the battlefield. The way in which you arrange helps too! makes you look more fierce! Also the purpose of sharp points is use of under head stabbing, so like if you duck something and smash ur head under their chin, that shastar, nice and sharp, goes thru it!!!! so a nice BIG SHARP TEER goes best at the front!!!

The other reason they arnt meant to throwing is coz they are mainly nakka, claws. therefore look at the design of them, they are hand held concealed weapons, used for close quarter combat. U can get balanced and sharp but if u do, go india and get custom made.

I know people dnt like niddar but have a look at the nakka he has!! its GORGEOUS!!!!!! customer made, super sharp, balances and special blade design for maximum damage!!!

The ones we get now, well they are designed for show unfortunatly...

The panj shastar you put in ur kesh, they arnt there to use anymore, its Nihang Rehat to keep panj shastar in ur kesh therefore you do. Back in the day they were bigger and more practical but for today we keep like smaller so we know we have them and then keep extra which we can use if need be...

Hope helped

WJKK WJKF