Kala Afgan

gmb_sim

respect.gif Waheguru respect.gif

i have been to many university lectures and in one of them there was a mention of a soo called Kala Afgan .. he operates in america and also comes to england quite often!!

Ho is he .. well he trys to explain a easy understanding of sikhi to the youth, and are RSS related .. has anyone every come across him ??? wacko.gif it makes me mad when i hear these storys ... and would lik to no if it is tru!!

Gur Fathe pray.gif

respect.gif Waheguru respect.gif

Waheguruji Ki Fateh

Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib

Original Date 10-5-2003

Hukamnama

Today, May 10, 2003, five Singh Sahiban (Singh Masters) had a meeting at the Akal Takhat Sahib. In this meeting the five Singh Sahiban had a discussion about the directive to S. Gurbax Singh to appear in person at the Akal Takht Sahib and respond to the charges against him. S. Gurbax Singh ignored the directive and and in turn wrote a letter dated May 5, 2003, using inappropriate language. Because S. Gurbax Singh did not personally appear at the Akal Takht Sahib to respond to the charges made against him, the five Singh Sahibaan unanimously declared him 'Tankhaya'. The five Singh Sahibaan also decided that if he does not appear personally at the Akaal Takhat Sahib by July 10, 2003 and submit his his explanations, further action will be taken against him according to the Panthic Maryada (Tradition).

Tarlochan Singh, Jathedar, Takht Sri Keshgarh Sahib

Balbir Singh, Jathedar, Takht Sri Damdama Sahib

Joginder Singh, Jathedar, Akal Takht Sahib

Jagtar Singh, Granthi, Sri Darbar Sahib, Amritsar

Bhagwan Singh, Head Granthi, Sri Akal Takht Sahib, Amritsar

Waheguruji Ki Fateh

what does 'Tankhaya' mean??

LOL...

Kala Afghana is M*&^&(^$%#$&(&$ !! ( i think that explains who he is)

Perhaps you should visit : http://www.khalsaalliance.org to know A to Z about this kala afghana guy..

SIkhsangat.com and Waheguroo Network does not support kala afghana.. In fact some of us did protested huge rally against this kala guy when he came down to west coast of US..

I wonder how he easily explain sikhi to western kids.. He doesn't even know good english :T:

Kala Afghan was excommunicated for his blasphemy against gurbani and against guru sahibs themselves. He and his followers even go so far as to call guru gobind singh jee KANJAR.. kala afghana is the kanjar..

the following is akal takht hukamnama from: http://news.waheguroo.com/633Q6-12649-443Q3-13939.html

Sri Akal Takht Hukamnama Against Kala Afghana

Translation by Waheguroo! Network News Bureau

Thursday, 10th July 2003

SRI AKAL TAKHAT SAHIB

Hukamnama

7-10-2003

Gurbax Singh Kala Afghana has written falsely about Khanday Battey Dha Amrit, and Sri Guru Granth Sahib in his books. To fool the innocent Sikh Sangat he has written many lines from Gurbani but the translations of these lines are manmat.

The gurmat believing world wide sikh sangat and their religious sentiments were hurt by his writings, because of this his writings were strongly opposed throughout the world. On the date of May 10th, 2003 Gurbax Singh Kala Afghana was declared a Tankhaiya by Sri Akal Takhat Sahib. Then on July 10th, 2003 he was called to present himself at Akal Takhat Sahib to clarify himself.

Sardar Gurbax Singh Kala Afghana sent two letters to Akal Takhat Sahib, one on the date of May 6th, 2003 and the other on the date of May 21st, 2003 in which he used inappropriate language. In the letters he had stated that he would present himself before Akal Takhat Sahib and bring along the intern

ational media and his supporters/followers.

He was told to appear before the date of July 10th, 2003, but he did not appear which shows that he violated the directive from Akal Takhat Sahib and showed disrespect.

Sardar Gurbax Singh Kala Afghana in his letters used rudeness, inappropriate language and his attitude was full of ego which showed that he is against the hukamnama of Akal Takhat Sahib and its authority.

On this day of July 10th, 2003, after much discussion Sri Akal Takhat Sahib has decided to expel Sardar Gurbax Singh Kala Afghana from the Khalsa Panth.

The world wide Sikh Sangat is asked not to let Sardar Gurbax Singh Kala Afghana and his supporters/followers speak from any Sikh Stage or help/support them in any way.

Signed By:

Trilochan Singh Jathedar Keshgarh Sahib

Balwant Singh Jathedar Damdama Sahib

Joginder Singh Jathedar Sri Akal Takhat Sahib

Gurbachan Singh Granthi Sri Darbar Sahib

Bhagvan Singh Head Granthi Sri Akal Takhat Sahib

He and his followers even go so far as to call guru gobind singh jee KANJAR.. kala afghana is the kanjar..

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:umm: @ :umm: @ :D @

:g :g :g

:v :v :v

howcome he is still breathing :@

hahahahaha...what a loser...looks like thats his way of begging Sikhs not to kill him by saying that all Sikhs can do is kill...hahahaha...mennu milega mai kahunga chal tu circus vich bharti ho ja worthy.gif: ...hahahaha...this man is a joke...lol...he reminds me "mahatma" gandhi who never used violence coz he knew that as long as he did so, the brits wud never kick his a** grin.gif ...lol...but bhagat singh and udham singh thought otherwise and didn't care for their lives wubb.gif

he has been kicked out :nihungsmile:

read the above hukamnama..

now he and his followers have decided to fight akal takht by doing incredible slander of jathedar sahib through newspapers, television, raidio and flyers at gurudwaras..

and then questioning whether akal takht even posesses the power to excommunicate or make any rules on sikhi etc..

basically they said akal takht has no power and the jathedar is not a sikh..

they have no shame whatsoever..

has anyone heard the protest keertan against him? its up on keertan.net... i was there.. i grabbed the bullhorn from the singhs when kala afghana went in his room to rest.. his room was on the perimiter so i stuck the bullhorn to his window and hit the siren on full blast hahahahaha :nihungsmile: ... until the police told me to stop :umm: