Sign in to follow this  
DALY

dOES ANYBODY KNOW?

WJKK WJKF ^_^

In paat it talks about the 9 treasures. i know abit about that. But in sukhmani sahib it mentions that tere are 18 (i think) supernatural powers. i dont know :D , what those powers are, could anybody tell me please? rolleyes.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!! :nihungsmile:

I think they are called something like Riddhia and Siddhia. I dont know all of them, but they are powers like u can change yourself invisible, you can change into a lion, you can make yourself really small really big. Basically stuff like that. Im not sure about the other ones.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

RAZ :g

Remember the Ardass??

"Guru Teg Bahadur Simmeriye, Ghar NAu Nidh ave Tiyahe"

Meditate on Guru Teg Bahadur and the nine treasures shall come to us.

The nine treasures include: precious metals, gems and jewels, delicious foods, training in the use of arms, beautiful clothing and various staples, trade in gold, trade in gems, mastery of fine arts, and all kinds of riches. ( sikhnet.com )

Now there are three things,

1) Nidh

2) Ridh

3) Sidh

Nau Nidh = Nine Treasures as mentioned above.

Ridh, Sidh = Spiritual Powers. when you gain Ridiya sidhiya, you have the ability to do anything. But i don't know wat they are either :D , Hlep! someone?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

pyare veerjeo guru nanak sahib has khadit these riddi sidhhi because by this "hankar" comes so maharaj said apna naam jap ull be allways in chardikalla remmebr gurusahib never showed miracles but if shown ull see to save some one or kisnu sabak den lea,

and ghar nau nidi aave is surely nau nidd but i think nau nidd is our gurusahib itself think if ur doing paath and gurusahib stands near and gives u darshan u all think what will be our position. wubb.gifwubb.gifwubb.gifwubb.gifwubb.gif

Waheguru jee ka khalsa, Waheguru Jee kee Fateh

["Guru Teg Bahadur Simmeriye, Ghar NAu Nidh ave Tiyahe]

Amardeep Singh Veerjeeo, its not Guru Teg Bahadur it is "

"Teg Bahadhur Simmeriye, Ghar Nau Nidh Ave Tiyahe"

bhul chuk maaf

Waehguru jee ka khalsa, waheguru jee kee fateh

Dass Bhupender Singh

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• oh yes, and also I remember there was unification of Jathas under Nawab Kapur Singh, unification in Dal Khalsa and then split under Budha Dal and Tarna Dal. Do we need another reunification, maybe absorb some of the colonial era jathas into the dals? If there was a sarbat Khalsa held by dal Khalsa to do this, if we are able to  get the Budha Dal leader to be respected again like Nawab Kapur Singh, Jassa Singh Ahluwalia and Akali Phoola Singh, then these jathe could be absorbed into Dal Khalsa and keep the anti-dasam views and corrupted maryadas in-check. Anyone unwilling to join  would be treated like maybe the Phulkian states, they were the ones who kept out of Dal Khalsa right? might have got the states wrong but I am sure there were some Singhs who didn't join Dal Khalsa during Misl era and Ranjit Singh kingdom era.
    • I know a guy who makes a lot of money who’s in samadhi continuously. Doesn’t matter what you do
    • The first part of that is good. You should mass send this out to everyone you know on Facebook etc 
    • Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh Oh no.Thats a mistake to let them in your house.They probably had bad intentions for you.For example they are jealous or something and by letting them in your house it's like giving them permission to do black magic on you.I think you mentioned before that you get scared to go to a room to do Amritvela?If this is the case please do not fear it.If you let it stop you from going to do Amritvela,then it will stay longer.If you do your 5 banis during Amritvela, it wont be able to live in that environment. You also mentioned that you drank something from them?Honestly,not to scare you but they could have done black magic to the drink.So I would give 2 solutions based on my experience.Firstly, as soon as you get the chance take amrit with your daughter.Secondly do about 5 Chaupai Sahib a day.I will give you an example as to why you should do 5 Chaupai Sahib.Something like that has happened to me before.It went to an extent where when I am in a room,something would start knocking the door and the door would kinda move.So I did 2 Chaupai sahib for only 1 day and then did ardas to Guru ji for protection.After just that 1 day of 2 Chaupai sahib  I have never experienced it again.So if you do 5 Chaupai Sahib for awhile,the spirit will leave your house.Chaupai Sahib is very powerful.Why I'm telling you to do 5 Chaupai Sahib is because in your case it's a slightly bigger problem since it tried to come for you but it will go away.Dont worry and just have faith in the Creator.He will protect his Gursikhs. Edit:You also mentioned "This specific spirit".Does this mean that theres more than 1 spirit in your house? Bhul Chuk Maf🙏
    • a lot of it is spent on badal's chaa

Important Information

Terms of Use