khalsaraj coming soon

navjotsingh

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!!

i have heard from numerous sources that we will get Khalistan very soon. thats from a braham giani, very chardikala singhs, and a Christian preacher. the amazing thing is, all of them had the same story of what will happen in the coming year(s). there is a very big war coming and with what has been going on the past year or so, this much i think we can all agree is very believeable. all have said after this war is over, not many people will be left living, but those left living will be some of the MOST religious, God-loving, people on this earth. said by all of them was that there will about 165,000 left living when all is said and done. those 165,000 will be saved by Shaheed Singhs who will come down and save those and when everything is over, they will be brought back down to earth. said by the singhs was that Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale will be coming back with an army of Shaheed Singhs and will attain Khalistan along with Khalsa Raj. even the Christian preacher said that there is a small nation that exists today that will rule after this war is over. this should be a wakeup call for everyone. if all this is true, we have very little time left to get prepared. keep in mind, of the billions of people in the world today, ONLY 165,000 will be remaining. can you honestly tell yourself you have even the least bit chance of being one of them? be prepared.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muslims sling around similar propaganda. Why not tell us your sources? Not to flatten you balloon, I am skeptic of this, however if it does happen then I am dead. :T:

Just to clarify I am skeptic of your "sources" and about it happening in the coming year(s). I do beleive that the earth will be ruled by God loving people somewhere down the line.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fathe

With no disrespect to navjotsingh, I don't believe this, and it's just because people have been saying that there would be a big war for centuries. If you look at history, Christians were saying that the End of the World or Armageddon, was at hand. Why? It was due to the Bubonic Plague where everybody was dying in troves. This might not make sense because there was no big war, but if memory serves me, The Crusades(otherwise know as The Holy Wars), took place around that period of time. So, let's recap, people were saying that there was gonna be an end of the world, and three groups were vying for the holy land, a small country were israel is today. Ever since then, people have been declaring Armageddon from The Crusades to World War II. So what makes it diffrent now? Just because a couple of Singhs and a Christian Preacher are saying that it's gonna happen? Again no disrespect navjotsingh, but alot of stuff can happen but it doesn't neccessarily always mean that something is gonna happen, in this case Armageddon.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fathe

im amazed at the number of people who want a khalistan on this board... as i said before it aint worth it.. think of all the lives that will be lost.. if the gurus wanted a seperate country for sikhism etc then they would have said..

as it is half of the people on this board are living in different countries such as UK and USA chances are you would never live in khalistan...

make love not war

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Mkhalsa je,

I believe the quote you are reffering to is from dhora, after ardass. That dhora ( agai paye akal ke, tabe chaolu panth...)

was said by guru gobind singh je before leaving before his joti jot samae. Guru nanak dev je never said that dhora, that dhora was created and said by guru gobind singh je before he left this world. I am pretty sure. Oh and by the way all anti khalistanis, if you read the sikh history, there was a time when guru gobind singh je said in 1704 that he will give singhs raj in 300 years. 1704 + 300 is 2004. Anybody thinking return of sant je? :e: And when khalistan is made, I will defintly go to live there ( if I dont die in the war :e: ). And by the way , make love not war, is a good quote, but does not apply always. Guru hargobind je said that sometimes there are times when you cant just stand there waving your malla, but instead fight with the sword. And guru gobind singh je said, when all other means fail ( and they have now), it is justified to draw the sword. We have tried political talks with india, didnt work. We tried UN, didnt work. We tried peace, didnt work. Guess now its justified to draw the sword.

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!