Do We Try To Keep Urself 'occupied'?

Dal_Khalsa

Hi guys

that is something which keep comming bak to my mind..THAT WHY WE(including me) ARE HERE?

on this forum? is that i want show look ppl 'how much i know' or how much philosophfy can i be....how many 'views' can i have on my started topic?..or how many replies can i have on my topic? or is it coz i want to learn. is that the real reason of mine comming to this site....or

or something completly different that 'I WANT TO KEEP MYSELF OCCUPIED'................SO what is the reason of ours comming to this forum......i think we all have to be very clear...i guess we dont want to be clear...

same goes wid msn and yahoo messenger....wat is the purpose of our being comming to online so often and having soooo long the friend list.....we(atleast me) keep talking rubbish on msn .....yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........

why cant we sit alone for sometimes and meditate...why dont we go inside urself...yyy we always want to be occupied if nuffin we take a gutka n start the padth

i think it is not easy to annswer this question...may be we dont WANT to find the answer....that why we are doing wat we are doin....

grin.gif

Arash

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa
Hi guys

that is something which keep comming bak to my mind..THAT WHY WE(including me) ARE HERE?

on this forum? is that i want show look ppl 'how much i know' or how much philosophfy can i be....how many 'views' can i have on my started topic?..or how many replies can i have on my topic? or is it coz i want to learn. is that the real reason of mine comming to this site....or

or something completly different that 'I WANT TO KEEP MYSELF OCCUPIED'................SO what is the reason of ours comming to this forum......i think we all have to be very clear...i guess we dont want to be clear...

same goes wid msn and yahoo messenger....wat is the purpose of our being comming to online  so often and having soooo long the friend list.....we(atleast me) keep talking rubbish on msn .....yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........

why cant we sit alone for sometimes and meditate...why dont we go inside urself...yyy we always want to be occupied if nuffin we take a gutka n start the padth

i think it is not easy to annswer this question...may be we dont WANT to find the answer....that why we are doing wat we are doin.... 

grin.gif

Arash

115885[/snapback]

and the answer is that maybe we are here to learn how to meditate? or know wht is it?cause evryone is not like you, not everyone know wht meditatin is and why we do and how we do, so its your job that u tells other how to meditate what meditating is to others who don't know, except say why we are here on sikhsangat or chat.

i think that gives the answer or want any more.....................

i m hear for the companionship of gursikhs.......to learn from them......and to expand my mind on the issues affecting Sikhi.....................i don't know why, but when i sit quietly to do paath i can't concentrate, but if i'm doing sumthing else (tying my dastaar, cleaning my room, washing dishes, and chores) i find myself concentrating more.........is that bad?

i come here so i can be inspired by other gurmukhs...get their sangat...and views on things that i dont understand. make friends who are Gursikhs...and not end up being friends with people who will lead me to a path to distruction. what else....umm there are many more reasons...gettin hlp from the others with ur life probs..or helpin ur bro and sis(who u can;t meet in person) and sharing ur experince of the saame thing that they are going though.

well there are many reasons.

nd yea veer ji if u think that while u are on msn or yahoo...all u do is mess about or talk about things that have no meanings...and u feel that u should be doing naam simran...then i would say u should...(our soul always tells us what it needs)...

thats what we are learning from eah other that Naam is the only thing thats gona go with us...and that our true friend is only Waheguru ...

but without sangat u can't get far unless u have done much bhagati and sangat of those who are One in ur prev life...and ur soul tells ur or u know it very well what u are here to do(properly clear to u..with Guru sahib jis grace)

mei forget everday what i am and what i am hear to do LOL.gif tahts why i become mizrable...and then i meet someoen on line who is younger than me and has soo much piyyyar for guru sahib ji, so much kirpa on them and u can feel the puraty in um...that it makes u think again..wow! thats how i should be...thats how i should act like(as a human/Sikh)

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa
i m hear for the companionship of gursikhs.......to learn from them......and to expand my mind on the issues affecting Sikhi.....................i don't know why, but when i sit quietly to do paath i can't concentrate, but if i'm doing sumthing else (tying my dastaar, cleaning my room, washing dishes, and chores) i find myself concentrating more.........is that bad?

116441[/snapback]

Bhanji try to do path alone in ur room, don't say the path from ur mouth say it from ur heart or mind. i don't have words to explain i hope u understand me.

U will find u r self more consentrating..............