Gatka

Sutej

DEAR PENJIS AND VEER JI'S

I NEED SUM HELP FOR THIS TOPIC I AM TRYING TO CONSTRUCT A LETTER BUT A FINDIN HARD TO DO SO.

WOTS HAPPND IS THE GRDWARA COMMITY HAS STOPPD US FRM DOING GATKA UPSTAIR IN THE DIWAN HALL EVEN AFTER SAMAPTI

THERE EXCUSES ARE VERY BAD AND THERE FOR SPARKED ALL OF THE YOUTH TO RITE LETTERS..THERE EXCUSES WERE AS FOLLOWS THE ROOF SHAKES AND THE CARPETS WILL WAIR DOWN!

BUT 1 OF OUR ARGUMENTS WERE WEN SANT BABA RANJIT SINGH JI CAME THERE WAS HUNDREDS OF PPL DID THE CARPET NOT WAIR DWN THEN ? DID THE ROOF NOT MOVE THEN HW CAN 30 KIDS MOVE A ROOF AND OVER HUNDREDS CANNOT A MEAN IF IT ONT BREAK WIT THE WEIGHT OF OVER 200 + HW CAN IT BREAK OR MOVE WITH 30 KIDS !!

AND ALSO I AM NOT BOASTING BUT OUR GATKA TEAM ALSO WON YUDH 2005 AND LAST YEAR THERE WAS NO OBJECTION....TBH I AM SICK OF ALL THESE POLLITICS AND I WANT TO PUT AN END TO THIS DISGRACE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN UPON GATKA..NOT LETTING US DO IT.

INSTEAD TELLING US TO DO IT IN THE LANGAR HALL WAIR THERE IS MARBLE FLOORING NO GRIP AT ALL AND YUNG KIDS COULD FALL AND HURT THERE SELF NOT ONLY THEM BT US TO..ABOUT 10 OUT OF 30 OF US IS BELOW THE AGE OF 13 !

PLZ VEERO PENJIO HELP ME

BHUL CHUK MAF

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

P.S SUTEJ SINGH

Find a different Gurdwara

117575[/snapback]

To me it appears quite highhandedness of the management to stop Gatka practices in Gurdwara. Instead of stopping they should rather encourage the kids and the youth to take active part in the practices.

Arrangment for the practicce place etc is however appears to be a local administrative or practicable matter and can be mutully sorted out anmicably in a calm and congenial atmosphere without drawing the swords from both the sides.

Let better sense pervail and 'GURU SUMAT BAKHSHE'

JAGJIT SINGH

Ok, just to clarify, as well as wearing down the floors, the committee are actually objecting to gatka being done upstairs coz they say that nothing except simran/bani and paath should be done in the divaan hall.

The thing is that the committe don't really see the point of gatka...maybe we need to explain the whole point of it! Bhaji, try going to

http://www.warriorsaints.com/articles/

and read some of the articles...u could probably use a lot of stuff in there. Maybe if we explained the history of gatka, the committee might listen (im looking for a miracle here i knw!)

LiL kHaRkHoO bhenji, yes, the gatka training is held in the darbaar sahib, but ONLY after Sukhsaasan has been done and Maharaaj's Saroop is taken to sachkhand.

hm u no wah... committees = politics. politics = corruption. corruption = antisikhi. therefore committee = anti sikhi. :wub: GET EM OUT OF GURDWARAS!! :TH:

117616[/snapback]

I agree wid u paji. Comittes cant do n e fin. Any problem that arises they dont do anything. no.gif they need 2 sort themselvz out a litl