Ottawa Youth Keertan Darbar!

japmans

the water stinks, like the city, it is too cold but ottawa ppl complain more here then in toronto, the leafs could lose every single season game and still have more fan support then ottawa, andddddddddddddd most non canadians think toronto is the capital of canada, cuz no1z heard of ottawa hahahaaha, and Sikhsangat.com is the best website! tongue.gif take that

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaheed

you're an <banned word filter activated>

your arguement is baseless.

the water stinks, like the city,

There have been numeours studies done... for example this summer a study was done at Windsor University discussing pollution in Canada's cities. Toronto is a much more polluted city because of it's placement in relation to the states, and was therefore rated a higher polluted city.

Therefore your analogy that "the water stinksl ike the city" is inaccurate. the city doesn't stink, especially since you're relating it to your experience to toronto.

secondly, your problems with the water are not widespread. i have countless personal experiences, from conversation with others who have lived in ottawa and have migrated to toronto for periods of time... they lose much more hair when they do keshi ishnaan (not that this is of any concern to you... OUCH low blow ohmy.gif hahaha i'm jus playin)... therefore it is a more anti-panthic city than is ottawa.

it is too cold but ottawa ppl complain more here then in toronto,

i don't think this is even accurate ENGLISH...

"it is too cold".. okay.. "but ottawa ppl complain more here than in toronot"

okay, so ottawa people complain more in ottawa than they do in toronto??/ WELL you numbskull if ottawa people are in ottawa, why would they go to toronto to complain?

and if you're trying to imply in your broken up english that toronot people complain less, it's cuz your weather is actually warmer... that might be why toronto poeple complain less...

the leafs could lose every single season game and still have more fan support then ottawa,

Does the term "population demographics" have any place in your head? DUHH they'd have more fan base....Toronto DOES haf 5 times more people than Ottawa.... rolleyes.gif that's like saying "the bugs and lizards in houses in India could break lamps and tables, but there'd still be more bugs and lizards in India hosues than Canada houses".... NO @($#, sherlock!

andddddddddddddd most non canadians think toronto is the capital of canada,

Yeah, and i'm actually very positive that the first American city you think of is Washington D.C, huh..

Not Los Angeles... Not New York... Not Chicago or Miami..... nope.. the FIRST city you think of when you hear "United States" isn't the Financial Centre, the Industrial Centre, or Earthquake District...it's WASHINGTON FREAKING D.C.........

and i have a pet zebra named corky

cuz no1z heard of ottawa hahahaaha,

Actually, if you'll look at my above point, the point isn't for the capital city to be the biggest... Like, if you think of Brazil, i bet your first thoguht is Rio De Janeirio...that doesn't mean that you don't know about Brasilia.. it just means that you equate brazil with Rio...

Similiarly no matter what you say about "when youthink canada you think toronto", it doesn't mean that people don't know where or what ottawa is..... and don't tell me some story about your 3 cousin twice removed's best friend's sister in new jersey who didn't know where it was!!!

and Sikhsangat.com is the best website!  take that

best is a word based on opinion.... in YOUR opinion, sikhsangat.com is the best website.

in MY opinion, i would agree with you!

And no, heera.. no news on transportation... assume that you're driving, punk!