*** Help Required 4 Sikhsangat Member ***

jagsinrags

Satsriakal _/\_

Dear Sangat,

A few days back I read a coupla posts of a white convert sikh on here and I somehow was reading different blogs on sikhnet and I again came across her blog. I found her very inspiring person. I spoke to her on MSN a couple of time and today I found out that she is in a kind of stress because of her financial condition right now. She says that her mum died and she needs some money. She is reluctant on asking for any financial help from neone as compares it to begging and she wants me to tell sangat to do ARDAS for her so that she can come out of this situation.

I personally feel in addition to Ardas, we can also help her with some maya (who so ever can afford some).

I feel this is how Guru ji helps His payare beloveds.

Her eMail & MSN ID is: <admin: edited>

:)

Satsriakal _/\_

Admin: Details removed in order to protect privacy of the member.

Vaheguur ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fathe

Veer ji , have you told her that you are psoting all her detials on the net, as not everyone has gurmat intentions and i'm not sure wether she would want everyone to know the above personal info.

If she is OK with your post then I have a few question:-

Does she have a job??

How much money does she need ?

How much debt is there ?

Where does she live ? etc..

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I can only give money by post and i dont think she would want to give her address out.

But i could post to someones address and they can post to her address (if they know it) thats if she doesnt want to give her address out.

PM me a address so i can give money to her address please.

And i guess jagsinrags might know it. But i will only be able to give abit though, but then again its the little bits that help.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.

Send us full details including contact information of the member and our guru jee will bless us to do something for our sikh member. Please send us the details to Contact@sikhsangat.com. We will setup the system where all can contribute. It's request to members not to post the name of the person on public forum in such cases. Thanks