I Donot Understand

kawalk

K SINGH, i wouldn't say that jus cuz of the coincicidence that 13 sounds like tera (for the actual word for 13 is teraa(n) ) means 13 is a gurmat number

124524[/snapback]

oopsi sowwie...

i thought it linked to when Guru Nanak Dev Ji had too look after a shop, and counted up to 13.. afta that he kept saying tera tera tera... as in all urs and gave loadsa stuff out...

my mistake

http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/sikhism.htm

This is a very sad and confused indivudial who has wrote so much rubbish all his life - i mean look at all that he has wrote on his website in the link above - u have to have a mental disorder to come up with all that and it doesnt even make sense - its all rubbish!!!

May waheguru do kirpa on this person to show him the true path!!!

wjkk wjkf!!!

If you remember, Dhan Guru Nanak Dev ji, didn't go beyond number 13th. He stopped at number 13 and started to say Tera Tera "yours yours". So 13irteen become "yours yours" so it's kind of a signifance that, when Guru sahib's bakshish flourishses us with the blessings, he doesn't count it. In simpler words, When Guru Sahib provide us things, he dosn't count ki now i blessed my devotee a home, a car, a job and all that........ he give things "countless". And we stuck in to the number things and when we do ardaas we say, Menu kothi, car, parivaar, job diti hie.... bas..? now i need something else...

hmm ok i think i am not making any sense in here..

khima jeo..

Barik.