Whose This Guy

sskhalsa

http://www.knowthyselfassoul.net/metadot/index.pl

SantJi3-ramona-450px.jpg

Sant Baljit Singh is the spiritual successor to Sant Thakar Singh and although we do not have any publications by him as of yet we do have a video introduction available and an official portait. [sant Baljit Singh began his official work as a Master on Feb 6th, 2005].

who this guy

saw it in google ads while checking my mail

i don't get one thing, why do these people keep sikh names and sikhi saroop, not this guy but his predecessor, thakur....if they believe in their sant mat so much why do they try to look like sikhs?

check this out:

http://www.knowthyselfassoul.org/southwest...s/123_2312.html

http://www.knowthyselfassoul.org/southwest...s/123_2302.html

wow.

i don't get one thing,  why do these people keep sikh names and sikhi saroop, not this guy but his predecessor, thakur....if they believe in their sant mat so much why do they try to look like sikhs?

124800[/snapback]

Not everyone who wears a Kurta Pajama and a Turban is an automatic Sikh. Such attire is as much a Punjabi Attire as it is Sikhi. There are many Sindhis who have Singh as their last name. Surely it does seem the influence might have arisen from Sikhi, but it is obvious from the video and their site that it has nothing to do with Sikhism.

http://www.knowthyselfassoul.org/southwest...Interviews-.pdf

Question: To which religion do your teachings belong?

Thakar Singh: The Saints who come from God convey messages only from God. These messages are designed by God, and may be called the universal religion. When these Saints appear in different countries in various ages, They may give some outer rituals according to what is best suited for those areas. There are differences in the outward rituals of the existing religions. According to the situation, the outer, social part of any

religion may have a special ritual, but every religion has the same meaning: basic union of the soul with God.

Lord Christ was asked what great commandments He had brought from God. He said “Love thy Father God with all thy soul, with all thy heart, with all thy mind, and with all thy strength, “ and the second commandment: “Love thy neighbor as thyself and love thine enemies.” He explained that on these two commandments hang the teachings of all the law and prophets. This is the way of love, which is the true religion.

From the tenth Guru of Sikhs it was asked: What is the way to find God? He said “Learn to love. This is the only true religion: to love God and after having been filled with the love of God, then to love thy enemies and thy neighbors.” This is the basic religion, which I am preaching.

Question: What if one jumps from one religion to another?

Thakar Singh: Don’t jump into religions! I do not believe in that. There is only one religion: God and His son and all this creation. The two great commandments given by Lord Christ and all (genuine) Masters teach this religion; to love our Father God, and to love humanity. I do not believe in any religions which are a source of troubles and quarrels, wars and barriers, and which are contrary to this law.

Question: Do you support the idea of giving up one’s autonomy or individuality voluntarily and following a guru blindly?

Thakar Singh: The people who are connected with me already know very well that I always declared “Don’t believe what I say, only believe when you find the truth of what I say.” If you follow blindly there is a 99% chance that you may be lead astray because you have only blind faith, which leads to blindness. I have not followed it myself and I will not ask anyone else to follow in this way. I do not make followers but look to everyone as my brothers and sisters. I respect them; they may or may not respect me. I serve them; they may or may not serve me. At least we may live together in harmony and in faith of God, and we may enjoy the blessings of Him. I am not in need of any money. I live on my own retirement pension. I have no children, no brothers or sisters. I may die

tomorrow and where will my wealth be? It will be among my children, the spiritual children, the children of God. I give myself in all service to His children, to the children of God. All this I do for Him that I may be valued in Him, and that my services may be valued in Him.