Baba Jarnail Singh Jees return?

Mkhalsa

How do you think Baba Jarnail Singh Jee will come back?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think Baba Jarnail Singh Jee will come back?

• Same person, In the same body he was in before 84.
    • I think he will reincarnate in another human body, and will be back soon.
    • I beleive baba jee is in sachkhand and is not returning to earth
    • I have no comment

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

As many of you know, there is a debate in the panth about how baba jee is coming back. How do you think he will come back? Many gursikhs saw him get shaheedi, yet others using their avastha say he is in chardeekala (and alive). Most people know that baba jee did an ardas before the attack that when he is shaheed guru sahib may bring him back to continue on. There is also a story of this being baba jees second shaheedi.

Anyway, what does the sangat think?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SikhForLife

i dont think he will come back................ he is sach khand.. if there are going to be more freedom fighters.. they wont have jarnail singh;s soul..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Veer jee,

Thats exactly what sikhi says, how can u say it doesnt? Sikhi beleives in reincarnation. In the case of amritdharis dasam bani says that we get 7 consecutive human lives to go to sachkhand before we are given thankha of charasi lakh joon.

Veer jee, thats how there are so many singhs around today who were from guru gobind singh jees armies, and so many singhs around today who were around during other important events in sikh history.

I seriously disagree with you.

Please read books by mahapurakhs that have seen such things themselves. I know many singhs personally that know of their lives before. I dont know hwo you have been talking to veer jee, but it is incorrect. I can state many shabads to prove it, but it is pointless.

Guest SikhForLife

gods ways are unknown

i am not saying it cant be done.. i am just saying i would rather not believe in them.. cuz who knows the truth... the truth is SGGS..

>>if ppl have "seen" their future .. and figured God;s system out.. then i would urge you to stay away from them<<<

Singh, these arent fake sants. These are gursikhs that keep it gupt, but i have ways of getting it out of them :D

Here is one shabad that talks about reincarnation:

gourree guaaraeree mehulaa 5

Gauree Gwaarayree, Fifth Mehl:

kee junum bheae keett puthungaa

In so many incarnations, you were a worm and an insect;

kee junum guj meen kurungaa

in so many incarnations, you were an elephant, a fish and a deer.

kee junum punkhee surup hoeiou

In so many incarnations, you were a bird and a snake.

kee junum haivur brikh joeiou

In so many incarnations, you were yoked as an ox and a horse. ||1||

mil jugudhees milun kee bureeaa

Meet the Lord of the Universe - now is the time to meet Him.

chirunkaal eih dhaeh sunjureeaa

After so very long, this human body was fashioned for you. ||1||Pause||

kee junum sail gir kariaa

In so many incarnations, you were rocks and mountains;

kee junum gurubh hir khariaa

in so many incarnations, you were aborted in the womb;

kee junum saakh kar oupaaeiaa

in so many incarnations, you developed branches and leaves;

lukh chouraaseeh jon bhrumaaeiaa

you wandered through 8.4 million incarnations. ||2||

saadhusung bhaeiou junum puraapath

Through the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, yo

u obtained this human life.

kar saevaa bhuj har har gurumath

Do seva - selfless service; follow the Guru's Teachings, and vibrate the Lord's Name, Har, Har.

thiaag maan jhooth abhimaan

Abandon pride, falsehood and arrogance.

jeevuth murehi dhurugeh puruvaan

Remain dead while yet alive, and you shall be welcomed in the Court of the Lord. ||3||

jo kish hoaa s thujh thae hog

Whatever has been, and whatever shall be, comes from You, Lord.

avur n dhoojaa kurunai jog

No one else can do anything at all.

thaa mileeai jaa laihi milaae

We are united with You, when You unite us with Yourself.

kuhu naanuk har har gun gaae

Says Nanak, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, Har, Har. ||4||3||72||

Im sorry im in a hurry so i cant really talk about this more, but i will soon :D perhaps we should move this discussion to another thread under "sikhi"

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guest learner singh

Also, I want to discuss this.

Are we trying to make one more cult within Sikhism? Bhindrawale sikhs?

Will it be a good thing to give importance to one shaeed?

Baba Jarnail singh bhindrawala was Sikh of Sikhism/Gurus. He was from Dam Dammi taksaal which was established to teach pure Gurbani and it was started by Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind singh ji Maharaj.

There are thousands of Shaeeds within sikhism. Why are we giving so much importance to Shaeed Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale?

Sikhism is getting so many attacks from anti-sikhs, and we need to stop them first. Youth has no knowledge of Sikhism. They are going so much into modified Punjabi culture of drinking, smoking and disrespecting their own daughters, wives.

Why are we forgetting Sukhawant singh, Beant singh and Kehar singh?

They are as important as Baba Jarnail singh. Every Sikh should be important to us and segregating them by giving one a higher importance and others less is Anti-sikh as well.

Wahe Guru Ji ka Khalsa, Wahe Guru Ji ki Fateh