Ebay Is Selling Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Check out the link.....sorry state of affairs  no.gif

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18th-century-miniatu...1QQcmdZViewItem

125518[/snapback]

This guy has been trying to sell Guru Ji for a while. I remember reading something about this a year or so ago. I think he tried selling by posting on Sikh forums.

WGJKK

WGJKF

I sent an email to bulla_singh by whom the auction was listed. I requested him to STOP it.

I would encourge more sikhsangat members and Guru ji Sikhs/Singhnees contact this person. He can me contacted on ebay only as no email address is displayed.

Lets stop it, if this person is hungry for money then organizations or sangat should step up and give him money but Guru ji's saroop must be removed from listing.

Stay in chardikalaaa and do ardaas that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj forgive us all.

WGJKK

WGJKF

It is a a very sad situation. Acutally, it should be SGGC's duty to collect our literature and in this case, go to this guy, negotiate w/ thim, and get SGGS from him, but they don't care. its only 1x1.5 inches and hand written, its amazing. but how the hell he go a hold of it. The price he put is $21,000.00 and there is not even a single bid yet.