Ebay Is Selling Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gustakhi maaf Kandola bhaji, your Avatar is amazing yaaar. it's sooooooo funny man.... when i look at it, it looks like its ready to argue with me and wont stop if i get it started lol...

well im glad you like it, there are some crazy singhs out there that find my avtaar so amazingly offensive.

but you can never make everyone like you with what you say and do!

well, i do sympathise with this guy, bulla_singh (real name inderpal or inderjeet singh?) well its inder something. and im sure he would not sell guru ji off like this, unless he had to.

my question to the sangat is

if you were in so much debt, would any of you not do this?

think about it, no sikh would want to unless they were pushed to it, if any of you were in sooooo much debt, would none of you sell such priceless antiques?

we can never put a price on bani, try telling that to the store keepers who sell guru jis da saroop everyday.

gustaphi maaf

Bulla Singh wrote to me in an e-mail re his financial hardship and I promised to help him in any way providing he withdraws the auction.

He gave me his full e-mail id.

Lets see if he accepts my offer of help to start with and see if he withdraws the auction.

He did the same thing last year or Bazzi com Indian Auction site.

gustakhi maaf Kandola bhaji, your Avatar is amazing yaaar. it's sooooooo funny man.... when i look at it, it looks like its ready to argue with me and wont stop if i get it started lol...

well im glad you like it, there are some crazy singhs out there that find my avtaar so amazingly offensive.

well, i do sympathise with this guy, bulla_singh (real name inderpal or inderjeet singh?) well its inder something. and im sure he would not sell guru ji off like this, unless he had to.

think about it, no sikh would want to unless they were pushed to it, if any of you were in sooooo much debt, would none of you sell such priceless antiques?

we can never put a price on bani, try telling that to the store keepers who sell guru jis da saroop everyday.

gustaphi maaf

125890[/snapback]

With all due respect to Kandola paji, please let me know if we can sell our antique parents, family for self imposed financial troubles??

no offence to Kandola paji or anyone........

Kandola JEe

In reponse to your question, let me ask you a question if I may...

If you were in debt, up to the eyeballs, and saw no way out, would you sell me your mum and dad?

This isn't an antique family heirloom, or a book. This is Guru Saahib. MY father, Guru Gobind Singh Jee... and he is trying to sell them...

Imagine if he did Ardaas to Maharaaj, whom he has sooo close to him, literally in the palm of his hand.. and imagine he said, ""Guru Saahib I'm in trouble, I need your help..."

You not think Guru Saahib would help him out?

Its a sad day when people feel the need to sell their parents. Worse of, when they're trying to sell MY parents.

wiked :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW:

Im not actually sure how much debt this guy is in but personally i would let them take my house and all my posessions than sell my Guroo, laest then if i had no where to live i could go live in the gurdwara or summit. I dont know i just cant see how he sees taht this is acceptable to do just because he is in debt.

Seems quite strange that if he is in debt.... how can he afford costly internet charges of India... secondly why dont he ask money from SGPC and submit the saroop to them.... thirdly ion lucknow itself if he can tell in guruduwara he weill get enough help from ther sikhs there... and thirdly his intentions..... why he is not showing any selling in indian websites.... ebay he has choosen is also of uk.... sounds quite fishy in there....

gustaphi maaf

125890[/snapback]

I agree with u kandola veerji only on last statement that businesman are printing guru granth sahib ji and gutkas and selling it... This should not be there and SGPC should take action against it.... they could print ans give people free as their budget is more that the budget of punjab governemtn.... what they are doing with all this money when they cant propagate their religion properly....its really a sad state to hear about such a religious organization