Khilafah Letters

guru fateh

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

khalsa ji'z i am jus wonderin has any1 got any of the muslim khilafah letters (letters that tell muslims to mess about with sikh girls and then convert them to islam). we are trying to make girls aware that this kind of stuff is happenin and also to worn them about it too. so if any 1 has any of these letters or if you know of any websites that are sending this message out please send the link for the site and post any letters here too.

gur fateh

These people who fall in this trap are not true sikhs! They usually the ones who like havinga  drink and if you try to stop them they wil be like "stop being my dad".

They asked for it!

126682[/snapback]

yeh, if it happens to your sister, she asked for it???

Sure they are on the wrong path doing these things, but its our responsiblity to bring them back, and if u stop when someone says, "stop being my dad" your giving up at the first hurdle.

And then whats worse is when something bad happens, instead of helping these sikh girls, people just stand back and say, 'They asked for it!'. Its easy to say 'they asked for it!' from where you are sitting, but remember, that this girl could easily be your sister, would it be her fault then? Or would it be our fault for not showing her how great sikhi is?

May we never refrain from a righteous act!!! If we see someone getting beaten up, do we first see what 'type' of person they are, what type of lifestyle they lead or do we see Waheguru in everyone and help them?

I agree with Raj paaji.. .may i call you Raj paaji, Waj paaji??

At the end of the day, it is a Sikh's duty to stand up for righteousness... and tho, some may feel sisters and brothers alike have "asked for it" - we know the truth is, if we start believing that, then it will make the pain easier to bare. It will make it easier to walk away than to protect, to fight, and to bring back the sisters of your faith.

Don't forget, your sister, whether she asked for it or not, will bare the Khalsa of tomorrow.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Why dont we send this letter around to all the sikh ppl to pass on to all the sikh ppl they know via email.

So this can get all the not -so religous sikhs to think about what is Sikhi.

I would be very greatful if all you brother and Sisters do that too.

Or do you's all have a better alternative.

I still dont know, should i make a new email account to send to all the Sikhs a copy of the letter and write a few statements about Sikhi to get them to think about what sikhi really is about.

Would that be right or wrong?

is that the best way to inform all the Sikhs about this?

Its sad you know and Raj bro I agree, and K Singh stop approaching them as if u their dad and they wont say that :TH:

OK, my mum's mates daughter got a letter telling her that this is what muslims doing, she even saw them doing all this, now I hear she got pregnant by a MUSLIM.

I am confused.

BUT please no one say they asked for it. I don't care what they asked for the fact is they gonna suffer and we gonna help cos K Singh u got a turban on and a beard and a Singh in ur name so if u dont help u put sikhi to more shame then those women cos u cant be bothered. blush.gif

Not that I'm doubting ur sikhi.... but more than ur tabla playing skills those girls need ur convincing skills hunna :)

Someone once said to me, a Sikh in a police officer on duty 24/7 - when an officer goes home, he takes off his badge and his uniform and he is just joe bloggs... but a Sikh, a Sikh of the Guru has that shastar on him 27 hours a day, 7 days a week. It's never removed. His duty to mankind never stops.

This is illustrated in the shaheedi's of of Fifth and Ninth Masters.

Just a police officer should help one in need of it; we too should... moreso than an officer.. this isn't just any dastaar, not just any bana, not just any Baani. This is Truth.

I agree with ppl saying "they asked for it"... but on other hand a sikh should help anyone in need.... those girls shuldnt be helped just coz they belong to sikh families, but like anyone else... they've lost the right and privilage to be called sikhs....a girl who has read tht letter and seen similar cases ended up being in one herself. what you can make of that......Even animals learn from other experiences... i've no respect for such girls..... they bring bad name to sikhi.... its not question who this girl is..... if it is my sister i would not treat her differently or try to look away what she has done.... making fault unknowingly is something different..... jumping into well and then crying for help is different......

I think these girls have no right to call themselves sikh until they prove otherwise with their actions.....But not helping them makes us bad sikhs too...... whatever be the reason, a sikh needs to help anyone in trouble.....try to follow bhai kahniyajis footsteps but dont condone what those girls have done and start encourging other girls to go out and have so called fun coz they know tht if things dont go well they have something to fall back on......

Fateh