Darbar Hall To Become Party Hall!

sewa1111

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I saw someone checking this old topic out, and it brought back some bad memories. The last I heard, a banqueting hall was going to be built on the old site for the Ramgharia Sikh Community centre.

The 40 Saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji have all dissappeared. Some were taken to Southall and the others cannot be accounted for.

The issue was highlighted to Jathedar Joginder Singh Vedanti during his latest visit.

• 4 weeks later...

or should i say hello sheep or even

hello monkeys....................................

hello sheep cos we know what is right and what is wrong but we carry on with the same

u go i go we all go to that place cos its okay...

I REALLY SHOULD SAY HELLO MONKEYS..

DEAF DUMM AND BLIND ..................

NO WONDER ALL OTHER people take the pee out of our religion when this is happening

and carrys on happining...................

well done commitee on making more money IS IT FOR THE SHARE HOLDERS ??????????????

OR your own XXXXX pockets ??????????

U WILL ANSWER ONE DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN U IDIOTS DIE AND NEED TO COME TO THE GURUDWARA for your last prays...

i HOPE some one says to you sorry but booked up for marrages cos they make more money......

BUT WE ARE ALL STUPID MONKEYS AND WE WILL STILL GO THERE PRETENDING NOTHING IS WRONG !?!?!?!!! YES/OR NO...

Guest militant singh

We need your help. I have seen Gursikhs on this forum sort out a few situations where bayadbi of Guru Maharaj was taking place. I have to expose the activities of Ramgahia Gurdwara, Neville Road, Forest Gate, London to the Sadh Sangat with the hope that together we can make this committee think about its actions.

The Committee of this Gurdwara are unaware of what their role is towards Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Recently they have opened a new Gurdwara, however over the last few years activities have been conducted from the Committee Centre also situated on Neville Road, Forest Gate, East London.

I live in East London but hardly visit Neville Road Community Centre because the Gurdwara is simply a marriage machine. Every weekend the Community Centre is booked to perform weddings.

We were not aware of the actual state of the Community Centre until we were informed by a local member of the Sangat that the Community Centre has been neglected to such an extent that there were 14 Saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji on a shelf in the Sachkhand.

A couple of us visited the Sachkhand for the first time and couldn’t believe what we saw. 14 saroops of Maharaj on a shelf, rumallas & manji sahibs thrown on the floor, there were layers of dust and filth everywhere in the sachkhand. The pictures below show how bad a state the Sachkhand was in. Altogether the Community Centre houses 47 saroops of Guru Maharaj.

post-4019-1129582168_thumb.jpg

post-4019-1129582241_thumb.jpg

post-4019-1129582318_thumb.jpg

post-4019-1129582347_thumb.jpg

post-4019-1129582441_thumb.jpg

We couldn’t believe that things could be so bad. The Community Centre makes so much money with weddings and programmes and is not able to even keep the Sachkhand in a decent state. This was very disheartening to see and showed that the Ramgarhia Gurdwara committee were not worthy of their positions.

We took it upon ourselves to place another bed in the sachkhand in order to remove the 14 saroops of the shelf. It took a whole day to tidy the sachkhand from taking Maharaj of the shelf, re-clothing Maharaj and neatly staking rumallas. After this there was still enough space for many more rummallas to be stored there.

The sachkhand ended up in that state because Granthis/Sewadars could not be bothered to stack rummallas properly and the Committee thought that Guruji doesn’t deserve a bed and instead put a shelf in the sachkhand.

Recently the new Gurdwara has been opened further down Neville Road and the committee want to make the old Community Centre into a reception and party hall.

Theywant to only take 7 Saroops from the Committee Centre to the new Gurdwara and will leave the other 40 Saroops at the Community Centre. Worst still they wish to get rid of these 40 saroops and are offering them to anyone who is willing to take a saroop home as a quick fix.

The want to keep the darbar sahib at the Community centre as a convenient set up to cover for overbookings at the Gurdwara.

They are not willing to say what kind of functions will happen at this hall only makes us think that they will do the same as other Gurdwaras and allow meat & alcohol on the premises of the Centre.

Worst still they want to bring Guruji into this centre to cover for overbookngs. Isn’t this the same as taking Maharaj to a hotel where meat & alcohol is served?

We don’t know what to do now, the committee are not telling us anything: They don’t think they are answerable to the local sangat. The committee are responsible for all 47 saroops and cannot have a darbar sahib in a reception hall! They cannot just wash their hands of all these saroops and nor can they think that it is not a problem to have a darbar sahib in a reception hall.

None is listening to us….the Pardhan’s name is Mughar Singh Hunjan and his tel: 020 8514 6588

Ramgarhia Sikh Gurdwara, 10-14 Neville Road, Forest Gate, London E7 9SQ. Tel: 020 8471 0335

Ramgarhia Community Centre, 270 Neville Road, East London. Tel: 0208 471 9506

Please help us.

ramghairans who believe in vishkarma hindu god wear shoes in langar are at it agian YET AGIAN