Khalistan For Ever!

khalsaforce

"Yeh never forget it, but what about the injustice of ALL the Singhs and Singhnis before them? Are we to forget they laid down their lives to? "

Sikhs fought the tyrant Mughals and established a sikh kingdom. They never lived under the mughal raaj after the tyranny. so your example holds no ground but actyally supports the creation of khalistan. 1984 is brought up because the dharam yudh morcha was not for a separate sikh homeland but after akaal takhat which represents the sovereignty of the panth was reduced to rubble then the foundation of a separate sikh homeland was laid.

1984 was the beginning of the demand for a separate and independent sikh state. In 1978 sikhs demanded justice for the killings not a separate state. After repeated attempts to get justice 1984 was the last straw. i wish you could have answered the 12 year old better....

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeh never forget it, but what about the injustice of ALL the Singhs and Singhnis before them? Are we to forget they laid down their lives to? "

Sikhs fought the tyrant Mughals and established a sikh kingdom.  They never lived under the mughal raaj after the tyranny. so your example holds no ground but actyally supports the creation of khalistan.  1984 is brought up because the dharam yudh morcha was not for a separate sikh homeland but after akaal takhat which represents the sovereignty of the panth was reduced to rubble then the foundation of a separate sikh homeland was laid.

1984 was the beginning of the demand for a separate and independent sikh state.  In 1978 sikhs demanded justice for the killings not a separate state.  After repeated attempts to get justice 1984 was the last straw.  i wish you could have answered the 12 year old better....

127411[/snapback]

The 12 yr old knows the answer. but his point is valid.

i made a reply earlier but seems to have goin!!

So in effect, if they didnt live under ruling before, they are now? It doesnt support anything unles u make it seem so. Its a personal perception. Just one question of the homeland you talk of. Where do you want it? Who is gona run it?

Please do not judge my not answering the 12yr old, as i did with sufficient response. Im not hooked on 84 as much as most people hence i dont fight for it as much as others as i still see it in the Hukham of Vaheguru. And see beyond it further into History where Harmander Sahib was attacked before. yes its an important time to remember but Sikhi is beyond it! Not based on it which is unfortunate so many people forget!!

"Where do you want it? Who is gona run it? "

Obviously the state of punjab, where esle vancouver. And who's gonna run it? why not people like you? What you can't take an active part in your own quam? And you talk about the hukam of waaheguru so isn't the sarbat khalsa the hukam of waaheguru for you? These are all rhetorical questions so no need to answer and turn this into a personal thread...

peace.

First of all Punjab isnt what it used to be, it is no where near as big as the maha punjab before 1947

Secondly

India is one of the most powerful countries in the world now that it has nuclear capabilities so the khalistanis will pretty much not stnad much of a chance

Thirdly

If it ever was so happen it woukd most probaly become a disputed area due to the fact Pakistan would try claim it and so would India

First of all Punjab isnt what it used to be, it is no where near as big as the maha punjab before 1947

And your point is?

India is one of the most powerful countries in the world now that it has nuclear capabilities so the khalistanis will pretty much not stnad much of a chance

First of all, look at sikh history, back in the days the mughal forces were super powers of the world, they outgunned and out maned singhs back then, yet when it came to battle the mughal suffered crushing defeats after defeats.

Durranis, nadhir shahs amhed shah abdalis empires were considered the main super power powers of that day, only seconding the most powerful islamic empire, the ottoman empire, Sikhs are just 2.0% of total population of India Rite now, Imagine the population of Sikhs at that point of Time!

Banda Singh Bahadur ruled only for 6 to 7 years,

Banda Singh Bahadur broke the yoke of 700 years rule of the invading forces from the Arab countries. Their myth of power was broken by him. The sacrifices of Banda Singh and his men did not discourage the sikhs but prepared them for the worst future fights.

How was this all possible you ask? put your faith in god, the almighty, the creator sustainer. and destroyer himself, and anything is possible as long as its righteous.

I mean you should study much more about SIKHI, history the battles and wars, and other wars, such as WW2 and vietnam is a good example.

and another thing, india wouldnt dare use nuclear weapons in punjab, it would destroy and contaminate the land were the majority of indias agricultural industry is, along with spreading nuclear fallout to thier country, and pakistan, china, neapl.

the world would not let india get away with that, theyd most likley retaliate by inavding india itself. india wouldnt stand a chance.

oh ye rmeeber sikhs make up 10% of india armed forces. some pakistani genral wrote a book or memoirs or sumthin he commended sikhs on their bravery on the battle field as he saw first hand during the indo pak wars.

wasnt it genral shaheed shubeg singh who won indias war in bangladesh.

But thankles nazi state hindia made trumpt up charges agaisnt him and alot of sikh genrals, taking away their pensions and such. what a bunch of thankless backstabers.

what needs to be done is to educate more people about sikhi, if you have the word of waheguru within, you shouldent fear any mortal no matter how powerful. as long as you act righteously.

"India is one of the most powerful countries in the world now that it has nuclear capabilities so the khalistanis will pretty much not stnad much of a chance"

yeah only the inidan gov't would be dumb enough to drop a nuclear missile 2 miles next to them! Dude do you people have any common sense? Do you know what a nuclear missile is? The fallout from a nuclear bomb in PUnjab would kill not only Punjabis buut also people in Haryana, rajasthan Kashmir, pakistan, Bihar, etc...use some logic man, people don't drop nuclear bombs amile away from themselves, that's why india and pakistan will never use weapons of mass destruction against each other cause they would just kill their own people in the process those weapons are made to resist china buddy....i love these anti-khalistani scholars and their scholarly reasons for indian imperialism....

fateh.

oh yeah and this is the same country whose first prime minister nehru died of a heart attack when he heard china attacked india in 1947...puleeeze now GOI has the guts to drop a nuclear bomb, trust me if that happens it will be some "sikh" like JJ singh who does it cause only sikhs can kill sikhs...for example the freedom movement in punjab was crushed by our own people not "Indians"...

People sitting in front of their computers and writing whatever comes in their mind.Its a nice time pass.

Anyone who wants to form khalistan,do the following:

1.Join together

2.Contact me so that I can contribute my bit

Just for a kirpan to do good it has to be used by a nice person.In the same way in todays world money is more important than weapon.But money has to be in the hands of nice and SMART people.

Khalistan zindabad

Raj Karega Khalsa

Although India has adopted "no first use" policy but declined to sign NPT. In any case, scientists who worked on smiling buddha used to go to the lab on their bicycles. their h-bomb test was a failure. they simply cannot cut punjab off from the rest of the world, drop a nuclear missil and expect the world not to know about it. think about the radiation. it cannot be limited to punjab only. besides, Sikhs will always survive no matter what. Power of Naam Simran is much greater than all of the bombs combined. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh