Jazzy B.

Harjit_S_Banga

WGJKK

WGJKF

Sangat ji, I want to bring into your notice that Jazzy B in his albums videos wear pendant while dancing with half naked girls in his lap. What is wrong with these singers? Isn't there anyone near them to educate them before filming such videos?

Anyway I thought I should talk with my brotherns and sisters to vent-off. Please someone tell these singer to STOP doing so and show some respect. If they really want to promote punjabi then they should first practice so in their personal life. Punjabi boli does favor to these so called big shot singer that people atleast listen to them, like it or not is different subject.

First thing they should stop using Sikh religious symbols and then they should start singing some decent songs.

Pardon me if I have offended anyone......but am grin.gif SAD at the ways these singers are serving Punjabi and ruining Sikhie!!!!!!!!!!!

WGJKK

WGJKF

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the sangat also aware that Jazzy B does fateh at every gig,club event :)

WGJKK

WGJKF

Sangat ji, I want to bring into your notice that Jazzy B in his albums videos wear pendant while dancing with half naked girls in his lap. What is wrong with these singers? Isn't there anyone near them to educate them before filming such videos?

Anyway I thought I should talk with my brotherns and sisters to vent-off. Please someone tell these singer to STOP doing so and show some respect. If they really want to promote punjabi then they should first practice so in their personal life. Punjabi boli does favor to these so called big shot singer that people atleast listen to them, like it or not is different subject.

First thing they should stop using Sikh religious symbols and then they should start singing some decent songs.

Pardon me if I have offended anyone......but am  grin.gif   SAD  at the ways these singers are serving Punjabi and ruining Sikhie!!!!!!!!!!!

WGJKK

WGJKF

128460[/snapback]

do they visit them though?

I mean I was listening to this story abt a guy who lived in the middle of a dodgy place, a murderer, and 2 other not so good ppl and his sikhi was still very strong.

depends why they got a dera there and who came first, the dera or the dodgy place.

where is this btw

has sangat just realised what jazzy B has been doing now? although its good we are saying something, the question is how to contact him, who to contact and where to contact him.

theres a cassette he made and hes singing about the gurus, yet he has all sorts of gold and necklaces around him and hes holding the nishaan sahib. what does sangat think of that?

gustaphi maaf

has sangat just realised what jazzy B has been doing now? although its good we are saying something, the question is how to contact him, who to contact and where to contact him.

theres a cassette he made and hes singing about the gurus, yet he has all sorts of gold and necklaces around him and hes holding the nishaan sahib. what does sangat think of that?

gustaphi maaf

128543[/snapback]

jazzy@jazzyb.com

bookings@jazzyb.com

dinesh@jazzyb.com

UK : 07973 429 575 (c/o Ambi Bilga)

India : 00 91 981 4062260 (Cell) or 00 91 181 3153336

Canada : 00 1 604 808 4754

He was in the UK a few weeks ago. Not sure where he is now, but he is in India during the winter for the indian wedding season.

Is the sangat also aware that Jazzy B does fateh at every gig,club event :doh:

WGJKK

Absolutely true - he'll say Fateh and sing a song praising the Khalsa in a room full of sharab and meat. Feels absolutely horrrible. He seems to be very fond of Khalsa, well why dosen't he try and get on the path to that. Stop cutting and dying his hair and making daft obscene videos. I feel gutted for not telling him that :) .