Nanaksar

S.S.F

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is everyone making there own maryadas??????? i do not understand... are they not part of khalsa panth!!!!!!!!! if there making there own maryada are they starting a new religion with a new set of rules because the last time i heard we alreayd have a mayarada!!!!!!! grin.gif

Shall i make a Maryada too :lol: will you have to accept it cuz i am apart of my own jatha right? so think of some names hmm....

Gupt you said there is one main maryada of nanaksar... what about the one main maryada at akal takht???? is that not accepted by nanaksar? im guesing not because they think they are higher then akal takht cuz that the only reason i cant think of and im thinking hard what else could it be?????

veer je

sgpc made its own maryada too

and not the entire panth agreed, so it is not a only follow this maryada or get the hell out of the panth maryada

the panth did NOT agree on tha

only a couple of indiuduvlas did

jus like any jatha

i dunt got beef wit u sayin yo this is wat i belive

but if u gonna start goin

yooo either follow this maryada or u aint part of the panth

or yoo its only us or notin

were the TRU KHALSA

then i got beef wit tha when u get into dissin other jathai

so dont let tha happen

i respect ure beliefs

but resepct others too

bhula chuka maf

gupt ji who left during those meetings? They got so angry that they couldnt answer those questions and they just left for example raagmala.. and yet it is in the rehit maryada that raagmala can be read if you would like it too so particular jathas dont go crazy... and yet what is wrong with it i dont get it... What if a particalar jatha says oh we would have havan in are gurughars would you say yes or no? well they can so " OH the panth never agreed tp this so that is why we are gonna do havan in gurdwaras" Singh i doubt it and this still happens you all know who i am talking about... dont take this as bashing gupt im just putting my input cuz i know you get angry like mad... a reyat maryada is mad so all gurdwaras run accoridingly and dont do there own little things... yes anyone could make a maryada... next thing younknow theyre will make a maryada were moorits will be placed in gurughars and havan will be a daily parctice

i see wa ure sayin

but the maryadas that eac jatha practice are were started by gurmukh, and some who claim are purtaan

w/e thas diff topic

aii thas safe u aint bashin

cause i kno soemtimes things get heated riye?

and left gettin into tha stuff:)

all im sayin is

rsepct everyone

sepcially ure fellow gursikhs bros and sis

and during the walk out it wa because no one agreed

sgpc said either follow this or thas it

no comprimise

chalo koi na

sgpc has alsos aid all the jathai maryadas are also panthic maryads

well telk truth i cant speak for all

but i can say taksal for sure

and if takal, im sure akj and nanaksar are recongized also

akal takht recoginzes these groups

they wernt started by drugiies

but by gurmukhs like babba nand singh je who saw things we did nto see,

knew things we did not kno

the MIND and reading, scholary activites, wil not get u brahm gian

but rather, prema bhagthee like baba nand singh je jwill

:lol:

bhula chuka maf

SGPC didn't make own maryada. Panth made a maryada as original has been messed around with by derawalas, mahants, udasis and other Panthic enemies. SGPC doesn't make any maryada. SGPC's job is to control and manage the Gurudwaras and make sure maryada is being followed. I don't know what is so hard. Shiromani Gurudwara Parbandak Committe. SGPC, these days can't even manage itself, let alone Gurudwaras. Why? Derawalas and drug smugglers have crept in and don't care about maryada. All they care about is their self, their Panth/dera and their personal wishes. Why was there no agreement? Ego issues that is all. Simple as that. They didn't have answers to the vidvaans and decided to run away and make their own maryadas and make their own Panth. Most of the people who ran away were no Professors. Just some pendu dudes from the good old village. Went to school for 4-6 years and boom, off to the dera.