It's Funny...but Sad, It Makes You Smile, Frown

hmmm.......WHAT IS IT WITH THIS TUPID CASTE SYSTEM?!?!?!?!?!?

I dont think i'll ever understand the reasoning behind my parents and other family members constantly reminding that i m jatt and therefore must marry a jatt..................when i argue the same as damanpreet bhenji...i m told to just zip it and i'll understand when i m older (same like bhenji's parents)......but i dont think i'll ever understand....anybody care to try and explain why caste is so important to parents?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm.......WHAT IS IT WITH THIS TUPID CASTE SYSTEM?!?!?!?!?!?

I dont think i'll ever understand the reasoning behind my parents and other family members constantly reminding that i m jatt and therefore must marry a jatt..................when i argue the same as damanpreet bhenji...i m told to just zip it and i'll understand when i m older (same like bhenji's parents)......but i dont think i'll ever understand....anybody care to try and explain why caste is so important to parents?

132730[/snapback]

cuz thats the way PUNJABI parents are brought up, not TRUE SIKH parents....no offense....i mean my parents fit in this category as well...

but thats just what i think