Indian govt trying hard

S1ngh

Hindustan Times

The Foreign office is on its toes trying to arrange the itinerary of Canadian Premier Jean Chretian on Diwali day. The grapevine has it that the South Block tried hard to tell their Canadian counterparts that security concerns may not permit a trip to Amritsar on Diwali day, the visitors are keen. The officials say that the Canadian Premier wants Amritsar to be a must on the schedule

The reason is obvious. A sizeable number of Indian Canadians who support Liberal Party are from Punjab.

Although Chretian is likely to step down early next year, Canadian officials say a photo op at the Golden Temple is a sure way of winning the hearts and minds of his Indian supporters.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA these pandus.. They tried their best to block Queen's visit to Punjab and now they are trying to block PM's visit....

SEEE guys that's why i say.. WE need to get khalistan.. !!!! Why india do not encourage IT industry to set up in punjab?? What's sooo good in banglore?? Why Top skools in US doesn't recognize the scores of Top skools of punjab (University level) when they apply to get admission here while they recognize if one is from some bombay skool??

Punjab is getting very harsh treatment from the govt..

Guest Dilkaraja

We dont need a khalistan, punjab is good the way it is. With out India's econmy and military Khalistan can not last long. It is the truth, as much as we want it, you have to really think about it. With a new Khalsa there will be new money, which will make the ruppee useless and also Punjab needs the military protection from India agaisnt Pakistan.

hahha u make me laff

khalistan is a must, it will happen soon, india will fall, KHALISTAN WILL RISE.

Dilkaraja without india s economy? mor elike without punjabs economy india will not be able to substantiate an army....punjab brings in 40% of indias income.............

KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD

KHALISTAN WILL HAVE AN ARMY TO BE RECKONED WITH

Guest Dilkaraja

Oh please what will you face against India? One of the strongest nations in the world. Its just a dream let it go........to achive a khalistan many innocent people will die. Would you want that?

so ur saying sikhs shoudl live under opression, u obviously dont' knwo what ur talking about?

did u know that the akaal takht, siri harminder sahib and 36 other beutifall gurdwaras have b'n attacked by ur hindian government, more then 1million INNOCENT sikhs have b'n killed by ur government?

U know i want the end of discrimination, i want sikhs 2 be able to practice sikhi in freedom the answer

KHALISTAN

HINDUSTAN MURDABAAD

Guest Dilkaraja

Yes I am aware of what hindus do. BUt you have to understand that there is other means to solving this problem..... I dont want people dieing. There must be another way, why are you resorting to violence....is that your nature. I am pretty sure the fbi would be intrested in what you have to say.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

If we do not recieve raj, millions of sikhs shall keep on being put throgh hell and killed as long as we remain slaves. We need raj. If we dont fight, over a long period of time, more people will die by slavery and torture than the war. And India made its decision by laying the foundations of khalistan when they attacked harimander sahib. It is too late for anandpur resolution, now its time for raj. Punjab sustains more than enough of indias population, and khalistans will definatly be having a less population than india. And what force on this earth can stop us if we have satguru je by our side? Dont worry about military power. Sava lakh se IK laroau, tabe gobind singh naam kahaou! Guru gobind singh je

Please go to www.searchsikhism.com then sikb issues and then why khalistan. That should clear everyones doubts.

bhull chukk maff

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!