My Mom

born_2b_sikh

like some of my fellow pahnjis and pravas have said, right now it seems like such a horrible thing, but just don't take it personally. mummy and papa don't just hit you because they like too, but so you won't be also screwed up when you get older haha.

and i admit that its different for bibian than for singhs, but still through paht you can get through anything . . . just keep your head high and be willing to keep an open head with your parents

wjkk

wjkf

i's hard to lauff it off, especially when ur coming of age... the older u get, and the worse this stuff gets, it seems to have more of a negative impact on somebody...

and i's a lot different for bibian then it is for singhs..

134872[/snapback]

yeah, that is exactly what I wanted to say as well, that is before a voltage fluctuation made my pc restart. It is different for girls for whom some ardaas might just do it. In the case of boys however it is different, because they might bear a grievance and later in their life take it out on the society or their parents.

Since I seem to be the oldest amongst the kindergartners who visit this forum, tongue.gif I can tell you this with my vast experience of this world *snigger* wink2.gif that I have not seen any child that has been reformed due to the beating that they received during childhood, or that there has been any child that has received a beating for the right reason (if any).

Most often you (or me) get beaten because you happen to step on the egos of your parents OR they will use you as a punching bag to get over the slight that someone else gave them. It would also be useful for kids to realize that Mummy's happen to have certain off-days when she would be on a bad mood/irritated throughout. Kids should realize that it would be better to keep out of her way then, rather than test their patience.

look dear poster of this thread.... there isno such issue making in this thing, parents never meant to do this intentionally... once you become a father you will come to know yourself why u will be hitting your childrens.... there might be something wrong done by you or maybe you think urself to be more westernized now that you find it disturbing that your mom hits you... so better be a good kid of ur parents and rather than takingthings to hurt try to figure out what wrong has happened which led your mom to hit you.... this will make u find the mistake of u and will help to correct you.

one more thing ask the same question again when u become a father... then put the question and we will ask the reply why I it my children???

Fateh

and what makes u think it was HER wrong?....who says she wasn't being a good kid?... how do u know the mother isn't just taking anger out on her?... how do u know that its the mothers ego tha's causing her to take these actions?... i'm not sayin they are... i'm sayin u don't know......

...again.. know the whole situation before u make a comment...

true Heera Singh veerji but guys and girls I think we need to look at why our parents hit us or used to hit us (i dont get hit anymore lol) as has been said above.

but when ur mum is hitting u, u cant rely think straight and to be honest u think ur always right and they know nothing.

it depends who ur parents are but i have learn NOW after yrs that what my mum did was to keep me in control so i wouldnt run wild and to be honest all the things i could have done wrong she stopped me from lol and then it becomes so easy to find a rishta lol jus kiddin!

men are different i guess, my bro got hit but even today he dont agree with it, he alwasys thinks he is right but trust me he aint, some of u men perhaps need to change ur thinking and realise that in MOST cases ur parents love u and want u to not ruin ur life or they just want u to be the best in everythingn u do, all cos parents USUALLY love us.

maybe he needs to talk to someone abt the situation so like describe everything that happened to them and then ask them what they think, dont do what i do which is leave out the part which makes me look bad haha but again i will say what i said b4, its ur mum talk to her!!!