I Am Willing To Be Khalistani.

N30S1NGH

I am willing to support khalistan without any blood shed of innocent, with not even one single loss of innocent life of any human being.

Who will be the khalistani leader from this forum who can ensure full security to innocent people lives in course of making khalistan?

anyone volunteer from this forum?

-what actions will you take as a leader or volunteer of an soo called khalistan freedom fighter who across the line and become ruthless murders of innocent person in course of making khalistan because of unjustified offence caused by blind hatred?

a) Give him bullet right in the head/ burn him as sri guru maharaj ji burned masands?

b) Excommunciate him from the panth and the group associated with khalistan.

c) Take off his dastar, kanga, kara, kachera, kirpan and make him arrested?

-What actions will you take to ensure there is no infltration from GOI, RSS in the khalistani group?

-What actions will you take in terms of parchar, rajniti, amount of "justified" force to make khalistan? How would you draw a line?

-What actions will you take to ensure there is no fanatacism, mockery committed by members of an group associated with khalistan towards other religion, customs, cultures?

This is an serious post, so give honest answer.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.......are u talking about us reassuring u that Khalsitani leaders will not take innocent lives or the Indian Government wont? 

because i can assure u whether or not we fight for khalistan innocent lives will be taken daily by the bloody indian govt.

134683[/snapback]

you tell me,

if indian gov't takes innocent lives, should khalistani also take innocent lives? wacko.gif

that's probably why khalistani movement miserably failed.. thanks to few terrorist members in babar khalsa and isyf.

i m talking about reassurance from khalistani leaders above that they will not take innocent lives??

Loss of any innocent life is a tragedy. But you have to be a fool to think that any liberation struggle can ever guarantee that NO innocent person will ever die during its struggle. It's a new one on me. Even during the Misls days there must have been innocent people who lost their lives, that's what a WAR is. Even the US Army with all it's technology couldn't stop mistakes being made during the gulf war in which innocents were killed.

Now if you are asking that the struggle for Khalistan be peaceful then that is a given in the post 9/11 world. The most recently successful independence struggles have been peaceful such as East Timor.

Loss of any innocent life is a tragedy. But you have to be a fool to think that any liberation struggle can ever guarantee that NO innocent person will ever die during its struggle. It's a new one on me. Even during the Misls days there must have been innocent people who lost their lives, that's what a WAR is. Even the US Army with all it's technology couldn't stop mistakes being made during the gulf war in which innocents were killed.

Now if you are asking that the struggle for Khalistan be peaceful then that is a given in the post 9/11 world. The most recently successful independence struggles have been peaceful such as East Timor.

134694[/snapback]

Just because it used to happen in Misls days does not make it right, there are loads of "other glorying things(sarcasm)" used to happen in misls which if there are told in sangat can cause damage to sangat's faith in misls which people these days seem to idiolize instead of dharam yudh principles, ideals created by our Guru's.

I am just suprised that despite of 6th guru and 10th guru fighting many wars and their justification of war and their amount of force used in the war, complete righteous procedures were not even discussed instead of misls were discussed which came by after the Guru's....we are sikhs of guru sahib not sikhs of misl leaders. we are suppose to follow foot step of guru maharaj concept of dharam yudh not any misls, jatha's, groups.

Here are some rules to remember and regulated by guroo gobind singh maharaj during dharam yudh translated by Manmeet Singh.

Literally, it means waging a war of righteousness or securing freedom and justice. Guru Hargobind Ji raised an army to fight against Mughal and Hindu oppression and injustice. Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji amplified the Sikh concept of Dharam Yudh as under:

1. War to be waged should be without aggression or feeling of emnity and revenge.

2. Before war is begun, all peaceful means of dialiogue, arbitration and negotiation should have been tried but without any success.

3. The soldiers should be volunteers devoted to the cause.

4. The defeated enemy should be treated with consideration and compassion. No women or children be captured or maltreated.

5. That minimum force be used for subduing the enemy and as a last resort.

6. No territory is to be annexed, no looting or wilful bloodshed is permitted. The army for Dharam-Yudh must observe these conditions, for they have to set an example as Saint-Soldiers.

This was written by Guru Ji himself for all Singhs to emulate. I personally believe that these rules also serve as an excellent guide for life. Think about them along these:

1. Have no hatred towards anyone

2. Try to be reasonable and understanding, but let anyone walk over you!

3. Be devoted to your Guru and always aim to serve your Guru

4. Recognise everything you see around you as that of Vahiguru, love everything. Even people who maltreat you should be treated with Love, to show that whatever they do or say, the only thing that really matters in this world is Vahiguru.

5. Never try to be over-zealous and make sure that what you are doing is for the benefit of YOU and your Guru and that you DO NOT hurt the people who surround you when you are trying to achieve your goals.

6. Do not hurt anyone (physically or mentally) and do not take or receive anything that does not belong to you.

Reference: Some of these teachings come from Guru Gobind SIngh's Charitropakhyan

Sikhs don't preach killings of innocent people. Although innocent people die in war but Sikhs intentionally never take innocent lives. You can be against Khalistan but GOI has killed thousands of innocent people yet you have never written a single word against them. A Sikh must seek solutions and find answers. We should learn from our history and never repeate the mistakes. Improve ourselves, our lifestyle and our freedom movement. I am not any leader but a sevadar of Sikh Panth. If people do wrong things whether in the Gurdwaras or in the movement it is my responsibility as it is of others to make things right. Sikhs make things right and never give up. Sikhs should fight the way Guru Ji has taught us and the way Gursikhs have fought in the past. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Can anyone on here specific answers to those questions raised in my very first post?

134928[/snapback]

No. Why answer them when we can accuse you of being a GOI agent and not condemning the murder by the indian state.

134932[/snapback]

I hope that was sarcasm. :lol:

I am willing to support khalistan without any blood shed of innocent, with not even one single loss of innocent life of any human being.

Who will be the khalistani leader from this forum who can ensure full security to innocent people lives in course of making khalistan?

-what actions will you take as a leader or volunteer of an soo called khalistan freedom fighter who across the line and become ruthless murders of innocent person in course of making khalistan because of unjustified offence caused by blind hatred?

a) Give him bullet right in the head/ burn him as sri guru maharaj ji burned  masands?

b) Excommunciate him from the panth and the group associated with khalistan.

-What actions will you take to ensure there is no infltration from GOI, RSS in the khalistani group?

-What actions will you take in terms of parchar, rajniti, amount of "justified" force to make khalistan? How would you draw a line?

-What actions will you take to ensure there is no fanatacism, mockery committed by members of an group associated with khalistan towards other religion, customs, cultures? 

134682[/snapback]

Here is an honest thought...

INSPIRED BY NAMSTANG

I am willing to support the status quo and current power structure without any blood shed of innocent, with not even one single loss of innocent life of any human being.

Who will be the status quo leader from this forum who can ensure full security to innocent people lives in course of maintaining the current power structure?

-what actions will you take as a leader or volunteer of an soo called status quo freedom fighter who across the line and become ruthless murders of innocent person in course of maintaining the power structure because of unjustified offence caused by blind hatred?

a) Give him bullet right in the head/ burn him as sri guru maharaj ji burned masands?

b) Excommunciate him from the panth and the group associated with status quo.

-What actions will you take to ensure there is no infiltration from those wanting change in the status quo group?

-What actions will you take in terms of parchar, rajniti, amount of "justified" force to maintain the current power structures? How would you draw a line?

-What actions will you take to ensure there is an abolition of EXISTING fanatacism, mockery committed by members of an group associated with the current power structure towards other religion, customs, cultures?