I Am Willing To Be Khalistani.

N30S1NGH

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah dude, answer them here. So far, there must be close to 1000 khalistani's on this board. None of them could answer my simple questions. I can't beleive it, do you guys have think about it and answer it? I thought ideals you follow are of Guru sahib which were ucha ideals eg- never hurt an innocent, weak person.

These are basic ideals. It's unfortunate that sikhs on this forum have to think about the questions before answering them like is it really necessary not to attack innocent? or is it necessary to take step against my fellow group member attacking innocent people?

Are you guys seeking blood for blood(innocent people) or blood for justice(people who are responsible)?

ok....

ill asnwer them here

u act like ure questions arwe unanswerable or somethin

i will post some answer to the best of ma ability as soon as it get time, maybe tomm,.if guru je has kirpa

bhula chuka maf

135094[/snapback]

well my questions are not un-answerable but those questions are extremely relevant and very easy to answer if one beleive in and practise it what one preaches as a sikh to the media or non-sikh. so before i give my vote to khalistan in future if it does happen. I personally don't want no hooligans, extermists in garb of panthic sevadars as leaders of khalistan like we have now.

ok best to do it now lol otherwise ill never do it, jus answe ure questions fastly

a khalistani shud neevr kill a innocent peerson

that is agaisnt the laws of dharm yudh

a tru khalstanee at heart will never kill an innocent

if one calling himself khalstanee does this, i belive that person shud be first proven guilty, and then sangat and panj pyarai decide his punishment as they see fit, which i think shud be the harshest of all punishments, as guru je showed wit the masands as u ureself said...

as for infiltration

this is almost unstoppable

gov is very sneaky like this

however

one thnig we can do

is make sure all khalstanees fighting for the causwe

will al be pakaii gursikhs

and everytone shud wake together at amrti vela

and do bhagthee together, naam simran and the reading of gurbanee and singing of kirtan

in the evening they shud all come together again to do gurmath veecharan, listen to katha, and do kirtan and rehraas sahib, some more simran

jus do bhagthee together as much as u can

jus stay with the sangat

the fakes will be exposed themselves if guru je wants tha to happen

to get freeedom

all methods will be used

as long as they keep in line of wat guru je has said

and wat gurbanee says

and they keep in line with the rules of dharm yudh, and we keep in mind the essenc eof being a sant sipahi, a saint soldier

and if the last option is again to take up our shastars, we wil do so as guru je commanded us to do

a tru khalsa will not watch tyranny

a tru khalsa wil destroy it

as for towards other religons

this is y all singhs need to understand gurbanee

all singhs fighting for khlalstaan when the tijme comes will need to understand that the cause is to destroy tyranny and gain freedom for sikhs and other downtrodden people from a corrupt gov

this is not a moorcha agasint other religons etc.

we shud keep in mind how guur je helped maseeths for muslims

if we can keep in mind our sikhi and gurbanee, and then combine that with the idealogy of a soldier, we will become perfect khalsai

tru sant sipaihis

this is wat needed

the combination and the merging of the saint and the soldier

how do we do this?

by gettin together, reading gurbanee together, doiong gurbanee vechaaran together, building our jeevans

if we have a strong sikhi as our fouindation the rest wil be ok

like sant jarnail singh je himself said

if guru hargobind sahib je behind us there is no power on this world that can stop us

if we beocome tru guru valai, and become like tru singhs and singhneea, we will no be able to commit attrcoties

if i made any mistakes, my fault

if u got any more questions,im sure everyone will b happy to answeer them

or if u got a question wit wat i said, go ahead and ask:)

bhula chuka maf

I am willing to support khalistan without any blood shed of innocent, with not even one single loss of innocent life of any human being.

Can you prove that Sikhs (not agents) have killed innocent people? Have they engaged in intentional killing of the innocents? Sikhs are against it. People die in war and innocent people will die but Sikhs will never kill them intentionally. Baba Manochahal Ji never killed any innocent person. He killed people in his group who were terrorizing innocent villagers. This is just one example.

Who will be the khalistani leader from this forum who can ensure full security to innocent people lives in course of making khalistan?

This must be a joke. Leader of Khalistan and from this form? Do you think Sikhs don’t know about elections? If I am given the duty of seva I will consider myself a lucky person. Khalistanis can guarantee this: No innocent lives will be taken intentionally.

what actions will you take as a leader or volunteer of an soo called khalistan freedom fighter who across the line and become ruthless murders of innocent person in course of making khalistan

They are no different than butcher indian police officers. Justice will be served the same way Khalsa has punished others. Killing innocent people intentionally can never be justified.

Give him bullet right in the head/ burn him as sri guru maharaj ji burned masands?

Excommunciate him from the panth and the group associated with khalistan.

Take off his dastar, kanga, kara, kachera, kirpan and make him arrested?

Depends on the crime. Punishment is given based on crime committed but justice will be served equally and fairly.

What actions will you take to ensure there is no infltration from GOI, RSS in the khalistani group?

This will always happen. There are Russian spies in the US and Pakistani spies in India. So no doubt there will be spies in Khalistan. Why does everything have to be perfect when it comes to Sikhs? No country in the world is perfect yet all are surviving. The big issue in front of us right now is how to survive. Those who want to survive find ways.

What actions will you take in terms of parchar, rajniti, amount of "justified" force to make khalistan? How would you draw a line?

Not really sure what your question means? Khalistan should be fought using power of press/media/pen/gun and everything else as long as nothing goes against the principles of Sikhi. Movement of Khalistan cannot succeed without Sikhi.

What actions will you take to ensure there is no fanatacism, mockery committed by members of an group associated with khalistan towards other religion, customs, cultures?

Past 500 years of history is clear enough to prove that this has never happened. Sikhi does not teach attacking other religions, non-Sikhs and converting them by force.

The questions you asked must be addressed to GOI first. I don’t know if you are a Sikh but if you are then you should stand by your community and think about how to improve the community and make things better. I know that Khalistan is an absolute need but lot of other things need to be done as well and we also need to look at how to fight for it, what measures to take, and once we win independence how to setup the country and make sure it survives for a long time. If Sikhs don’t do it then who will? We need to stop looking at others and asking for answers. We need to come up with answers and educate non-Sikhs. Sikhs don’t give up on questions. they seek answers. If Khalistan movement is heading towards wrong direction then we shouldn’t turn against it but turn it around to make it better. Is it not our responsibility to work for our community, Sikhi and Punjab? Bhai Sukha and Jhinda Ji’s letters give us clear cut message on how to keep the movement on the right path. Those who give us bad name should be punished and movement should be taken to the right direction so that we can become successful. I will never stop supporting Khalistan. Khalistan is our right and those who commit crimes and bring it down fit in the same category as indian government officials and police officers. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I am willing to support khalistan without any blood shed of innocent, with not even one single loss of innocent life of any human being.

Can you prove that Sikhs (not agents) have killed innocent people? Have they engaged in intentional killing of the innocents? Sikhs are against it. People die in war and innocent people will die but Sikhs will never kill them intentionally. Baba Manochahal Ji never killed any innocent person. He killed people in his group who were terrorizing innocent villagers. This is just one example.

Who will be the khalistani leader from this forum who can ensure full security to innocent people lives in course of making khalistan?

This must be a joke. Leader of Khalistan and from this form? Do you think Sikhs don?t know about elections? If I am given the duty of seva I will consider myself a lucky person. Khalistanis can guarantee this: No innocent lives will be taken intentionally.

what actions will you take as a leader or volunteer of an soo called khalistan freedom fighter who across the line and become ruthless murders of innocent person in course of making khalistan

They are no different than butcher indian police officers. Justice will be served the same way Khalsa has punished others. Killing innocent people intentionally can never be justified.

Give him bullet right in the head/ burn him as sri guru maharaj ji burned masands?

Excommunciate him from the panth and the group associated with khalistan.

Take off his dastar, kanga, kara, kachera, kirpan and make him arrested?

Depends on the crime. Punishment is given based on crime committed but justice will be served equally and fairly.

What actions will you take to ensure there is no infltration from GOI, RSS in the khalistani group?

This will always happen. There are Russian spies in the US and Pakistani spies in India. So no doubt there will be spies in Khalistan. Why does everything have to be perfect when it comes to Sikhs? No country in the world is perfect yet all are surviving. The big issue in front of us right now is how to survive. Those who want to survive find ways.

What actions will you take in terms of parchar, rajniti, amount of "justified" force to make khalistan? How would you draw a line?

Not really sure what your question means? Khalistan should be fought using power of press/media/pen/gun and everything else as long as nothing goes against the principles of Sikhi. Movement of Khalistan cannot succeed without Sikhi.

What actions will you take to ensure there is no fanatacism, mockery committed by members of an group associated with khalistan towards other religion, customs, cultures?

Past 500 years of history is clear enough to prove that this has never happened. Sikhi does not teach attacking other religions, non-Sikhs and converting them by force.

The questions you asked must be addressed to GOI first. I don?t know if you are a Sikh but if you are then you should stand by your community and think about how to improve the community and make things better. I know that Khalistan is an absolute need but lot of other things need to be done as well and we also need to look at how to fight for it, what measures to take, and once we win independence how to setup the country and make sure it survives for a long time. If Sikhs don?t do it then who will? We need to stop looking at others and asking for answers. We need to come up with answers and educate non-Sikhs. Sikhs don?t give up on questions. they seek answers. If Khalistan movement is heading towards wrong direction then we shouldn?t turn against it but turn it around to make it better. Is it not our responsibility to work for our community, Sikhi and Punjab? Bhai Sukha and Jhinda Ji?s letters give us clear cut message on how to keep the movement on the right path. Those who give us bad name should be punished and movement should be taken to the right direction so that we can become successful. I will never stop supporting Khalistan. Khalistan is our right and those who commit crimes and bring it down fit in the same category as indian government officials and police officers. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

135114[/snapback]

At least have the dignity to refer to him as Shaheed Baba Manochal. Unless you think he was not deserving of the Shaheed prefix.

>>He killed people in his group who were terrorizing innocent villagers. This is just one example.

You have proved it your self that there were terrorists in the militant ranks.

i am a khalistani

everyone calls me khalistani

im all for khalstaan

100 percnt

but

i kno for a fact there were bad people int he movement as well

truth is the truth

no matter what

not every little thing is the gov fault

althought the majoirty of it was the gov effort into making the sikh movement look like terrorist which wud result in loss of support

but some people form our own groups for own greed, and some for own intrests did some very bad things

like i said

all the people devoted to the khalstaan cause, the TRU KHALSTANEES, shud be sants and siapahees

if we are a sipahee and not a sant there will be problems

we must be both

saint soldiers

bhula chuka maf