World's Smallest Saroop Of Sri Guru Granth Sahib

Akaali

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

ok

heres the post that was supposed to be up.... :lol:

sooooo...

in my opinion, i think thats its wrong to have a saroop of Sri Guru Granth sahib ji that small.

and heres why i think that:

1- i dont believe that we can do proper chor sahib of a smaller saroop.

2- i dont believe that we can hold the smaller saroop with sharda.

3- i dont believe that we can have a Sach Khand (resting room) for the smaller saroop.

4- we are to have stunning rumala sahibs (the beautiful, rich cloth that has elegant embroidery on the cloth.) and so how are we supposed to have that kind of elegant touch to it if its going to be soooooooo small because the saroop will be so small????

im not sure if its ok to have Gutka sahibs with you...like in your purse or whatever, but i do know that Gutka sahibs and Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji are expected to be respected differntly. i mean, yes, i know that it is Gurbaani that we bow to and give respect...but Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is a totally different story...not so different..lol

but ya know what i mean....

we dont carry a Gutka on our heads for respect. but we carry the Saroop of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji dont we?

so you can imagine seeing a person carrying that small of a saroop on his/ her head.

and besides...the picture clearly shows that one Ang is as small as the fingernail of the preson holding it.

("Ang" is a respectufl way to say page of Sri Guru Granth sahib ji)

thse are just my opinions

peace...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.