Leamington Spa Gurudwara Fracas

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simranjeet Singh Mann is the only man who has the Courage to stand up for Khalistan, but as your an anti-Khalistan person that obviously turns you against him more. If you dont agree with him thats one thing, but how dare you accuse him of torturing people when he was a police inspector?

139669[/snapback]

>>I am sure over the years as a senior police officers he was also involved in torturing others or allowed it under his authority.

You telling me that as a senior police officer he ensured 100% that no torture took place in his designated area of responsibility ? He was not a lowly thanedar or SHO he was a DIG. How many people did he dismiss for torture during his tenure in the Punjab Police ? How many did he haul up for corruption ?

If he was so pro Khalistan then ask him about his interlocution with government reps.

Simranjeet Singh Mann is the only man who has the Courage to stand up for Khalistan, but as your an anti-Khalistan person that obviously turns you against him more. If you dont agree with him thats one thing, but how dare you accuse him of torturing people when he was a police inspector?

139669[/snapback]

>>I am sure over the years as a senior police officers he was also involved in torturing others or allowed it under his authority.

You telling me that as a senior police officer he ensured 100% that no torture took place in his designated area of responsibility ? He was not a lowly thanedar or SHO he was a DIG. How many people did he dismiss for torture during his tenure in the Punjab Police ? How many did he haul up for corruption ?

If he was so pro Khalistan then ask him about his interlocution with government reps.

139693[/snapback]

You asked where was he held, He was held at Bharatpore centeral jail in Rajasthan

And what Interlocution are you talking about?

Anyways you dont like him, thats your opinion but keep it to yourself!

139669[/snapback]

139693[/snapback]

You asked where was he held, He was held at Bharatpore centeral jail in Rajasthan

And what Interlocution are you talking about?

Anyways you dont like him, thats your opinion but keep it to yourself!

139949[/snapback]

Its actually Bharatpur.

Ask him about the interlocution with GOI reps, ask him about Atinderpal Singh etc. He will know what you are talking about. Just shows how much you really know about him.

Ask him if he will waive his right to the parliamentary stipend former members get and to his police pension.

No I do not like him and I have stated my reasons. You have failed to seriously counter any of these points. I do not like people who are two faced. One minute they are happily associating with the family of a Gursikh and then when he is shaheed he ignores his family. Maybe you think that is the way to go but I think it showed him for what he truly is, a simple ego maniac ready to ignore people once he has used them for his own purposes.

Just answer this one if you can. How many crore out the 10crore rupees he would have had access to during 99 to 04 did he use for Panthic projects ? and please do not tell me the Jinnah library was a panthic project.

Atinderpal?

Simranjeet Singh Mann and Bhapa Atinderpal Su are total enemies!

And I just asked him and no he has never collected any money from the Sangat in USA and there is no proof about this!

Anyways ive had enough of this topic you are entitled to your own opinion!

140269[/snapback]

Yup I am entitled to my opinion based on factual examples of SS Manns behaviour and you too are entitled to your opinions based on stories circulated to try and build him up to some sort of super hero status.

Strange that because in the past he himself has admitted to collecting money in he USA. They may be enemies but that does not mean he had no contact with GOI reps.

I know you will not ask him as getting a straight answer out of him is impossible but...

Next time you chat to him please ask him why he stopped visiting the family of Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ghuman Ji after his shaheedi.

Also ask him why he used his parliamentary stipend for a Jinnah library as opposed to a library or other project using the name of a Sikh Shaheed or in honour of all our Shaheed.

i m confused.. who is tip-top singh?  :@

137263[/snapback]

Some say his breath smells of magnesium, some say his feet are webbed, some say he can hear a seal arfing in alaska, some say he is actually a plumber who lives in Southall in his spare time, but the only thing we do know is he's tip top Singh

• 6 years later...

I don't know what happened to my post it disappeared. I just caught up with this thread and I am shocked to see that there was an attack on Sikh's . Why can't people educate themselves and come and see what the Temple is all about and that Sikhism is a really peaceful religion.

I don't know what activities are there, but I keep meaning to visit if that is allowed.

I think there is a Sikh community in Leamington but I don't know where the have their meetings.