Forums

kkaur123

wel giving personal examples can help explain something to someone.

lol true we all chat more bakwas than the forum rules allow us to, but i dont see the big deal, cos some ppl jus having a laugh, ok it wastes time, eg,the member pics thread lol

but if ppl happy then let them be hunna(not a strong argument, i agree).

as for why i came onto this forum, er it was to be a bit aware of what happening, ie.the news section and all that but then that one is the last section i visit now....shame on me

you know what.. haha i know i know im breaking the rule again.. but im awfully sorry for doing that. posting posts completely irrelevant to the topic and all.. it's exactly right, wht Sikh Soldier Ji said,, theres the PM function, im pretty sure most of us have some messgr or another - there's no need to flood the forums with meaningless posts.. think about what the forum was made for! and what we're doing lol

so i want to say sorry for causing anyone any type of inconvenience, and sorry for being stupid ol me blush.gif

bhull chuk maaf.. plzz blush.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

when got internet connection at home i want to utilize it for information...sikhi is also in my list of topices..i made search on google for sikh youth and i found sikhsangat...but i did't know what is forum how to use it i learned from sikhsangat about fourms....now it is like a part of my life...if anyday i can't login to sikhsangat then i became upset.....