Sikh Officer Helps Killers Flee Abroad

jvc

Prem

What the hell is going on in Slough?

u tell me? :lol:

Seems normal to me, stuff like this is always going on. :)

sher_panjabi  Today, 11:16 AM Post #21 

Member No.: 2039

Perhaps we need to UNDERSTAND and IDENTIFY why the lady went out with the bloke..... through this we can find a possible SOLUTION.

Random abuse seems pointless.

Its a fact the some sikh girls and ladies are getting into relatioships with Muslims guys (through persuasion, luring or whateva - rab jaane).... we need to understand the MIND SET of these girls.... whats missing... what are they seeking .... what do they get from the relationship.... why are they astray from Sikhi Marg etc.

Perhaps then this can be CONSTRUCTIVE... and as well as highlighting a problem, we can put our heads together and offer possible SOLUTIONS in hope of PREVENTING future cases.

forgive me if this moorakh daas said anything wrong. i haven't read all the posts, so perhaps i have repeated what someone earlier has said, if so, bhul chuk maaf.

Basically they missing a brain along with a few other things. Sorry to be so blunt. I think the main reasons why they do this is becuase:

1) They often see young muslims (pakistanis) with loads of money, cars etc down to drugs 90% of the time. Or they hear about particular groups and associate a "REP" with them mostly becuase there "MEANT" to be "HARD" because they beat up a 1/2 innocent school kids when there was 20 of them.

2) Our boys act like a bunch of idiots sometimes infron of our girls all they seem to talk about is how many shots they drunk at the last party and who got pis*ed the most. This makes the girls think that apne got no morals and are just a bunch of fools.

3) As our girls no very little about thier own religion, they can be easily influenced etc by others. This is where thier conversion tactics go hand in hand with the very limited basic knowledge of Sikhi our girls dont have.

4) As pakistani (muslim) boys dont drink etc or they pretend not, our girls think they have higher morals.

5) Muslim (pakistani) boys will target sikh girls very clevery or try to as. For example one person will get to know a sikh girl find out her interests etc and what she likes and then all of a sudden some one who happens to be a friend of this person comes along and plays mr.perfect.

Im sure there are alot more reasons to it aswell, not as though I know all of them. I ask the sangat what do they think is the best solution around this remember if we try to assert anger on these girls it will only put them off coming on the path of Sikhi.

proud_to_be_singhni

What would u do if u knew a "sikh" girl going out with a muslim, and u know she is in great danger of being harrased and used & abused later on in thier so called "love relationship"??? Just sit back n watch?

No offence to anyone. :)

138124[/snapback]

vaheguroooo.....

i would do two things:

1. Make friends get to know the girl

2. Involve her in sangat

the rest....her or anyones kismet

sikh supreme...glad we agree on something...lol....Char di kala!

deep kaur Khalsa

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps we need to UNDERSTAND and IDENTIFY why the lady went out with the bloke..... through this we can find a possible SOLUTION.

Random abuse seems pointless.

Its a fact the some sikh girls and ladies are getting into relatioships with Muslims guys (through persuasion, luring or whateva - rab jaane).... we need to understand the MIND SET of these girls.... whats missing... what are they seeking ....  what do they get from the relationship.... why are they astray from Sikhi Marg etc.

Perhaps then this can be CONSTRUCTIVE... and as well as highlighting a problem, we can put our heads together and offer possible SOLUTIONS in hope of PREVENTING future cases.

forgive me if this moorakh daas said anything wrong. i haven't read all the posts, so perhaps i have repeated what someone earlier has said, if so, bhul chuk maaf.

138068[/snapback]

all i can say is its been happening in the past, muslims and hindus and sikhs have got into relationships with eachother. its not new. ok its happening more now but only cos 'dating' has become acceptable compared to 18th century india for eg.

yes with some girls u need to try to understand why they doing what they doing but first the question shud be whether she is sikh.

simply being born into a family that has a surname Gill and having great grand parents who were sikh does not mean she is too.

as for the person who said jatts dont use kaur, gill can be non jatt lol and talk abt generalisation bro, none of my tarkhaan friends used kaur so lets not get caste invovled.

and to the person who said they all know their history and abt our great great shaheed, er no they all dont..... a friend asked me if i went to amritsar and drank from sarovar and thats how i shakkked amrit......well they dontknow abt Panj Pyare so me doubts they know abt shaheeds..... this was a girl whose dad wore a turban btw.

to be honest, no offence but i think we have no right to be telling a woman that she is wrong to date a muslim IF she doesnt consider herself a sikh.

and sikh supreme, post 23 with admin prof next to the word sikh, whats up with u?

if u want to use not very nice language then at least dont join it to the word sikh.

as for us women not caring so men shouldnt either, thats jus plain dum and to be honest so is my post :lol:

shud go

ssm,

lol

hey I would normally apologise for any bad language I used in the rare occassions i've used in the past, but for girls like these I have nothing but contempt, they are scum of the earth.

Fair enough a girl/guy from sikh background has a relationship with a muslim but when the type of muslim you hang around with is one who is a murderer, a terrorist, one who is considered to be an enemy of Sikhs. Then that really ticks me off... and I make no apologises for expressing what I feel for scumbags.

to be honest, no offence but i think we have no right to be telling a woman that she is wrong to date a muslim IF she doesnt consider herself a sikh.

So say your sister, who is obviously from a sikh family, does what this woman did in this case. What would your thoughts be? would you not feel the bezthi of being associated with a girl who brought shame to her family by having a relationship with a muslim who brutually murders people? would you say you have no right to say anything because your sister suddenly decided she isn't sikh?

lol if my sis suddenly decided to turn away then thats different but i dont know if this woman did.

im assuming she was born and brought up a cocnut unaware of her roots in which case she can do as she wishes and if that includes dating a murderer then shame on her but free world so i cant stop her and i may try to help her but i cant blame her.

AND she hasnt exactly been convinced into doing anything she didnt want to...grown woman did wrong.... not a teenager who doesnt know what right and wrong is but a woman.... a woman who was born into a family that maybe came from punjab.

er understatement of the century :) , u have sworn on more than the rare occasion, er everytime a sikh muslim boy girl thread starts u start using words that hurt my ears if said aloud. :lol:

as for bezti if im associated with her, i would accept that she was born a confused coconut wacko.gif .end.

ps.stop swearing!!!!!!

oh bro sorry but lol i aint got anything else to say and u my friend shouldnt say anything else lol but enjoyed what ya had to say lol.

osz my obsession to make ppl not swear getting very excited.

had a look at ur other topic was actually interesting, so i take back half this post lol lets see if u achieve anything? :lol:

How can anyone have a relationship with someone with clear neuropsychic problems.

i mean what? she planin to marry, and to have kids with the freak murderer, didnt she think that her murderer boyfriend with clear neuropsychic problems, 1 day, mite end up torturing her and her kids and killing them if he got into a fit of rage?

not only has she braught shame to her family for helping a freak murderer to escape justice (and psycriatric help), but she also braught shame to the highly respected sikh officers of met police force.

remember in the media, its a 'sikh' officer to help a murderer escape justice

this is what happends when you dont teach your kids gurbani and sikhi, she went down this road because she was gript by kalyug and the 5 vices.

• 1 year later...