Ajmeri Baba Chela's

K Singh 82

i was waiting to catch a bus home from town, having 5 mins to spare i popped into a shop to get a bite to eat. while paying at the till a Gujerati lady from India comes up to me and says, "wait for me outside, i need to speak to you"

i was like i dont even know her.... & im a Singh, aint into no funny business... reluctantly i waited outside the shop and she came out...

she goes "someone has done something to my bhabhi, can u give me sum mantars or sum jadoo (persons) number"... shocked, i replied "We don't belive in that bakwas" (i was quite aggressive)... i turned my back to her instantly then i thought how dare she ask me that, of all the people to as she asks a Singh, i immediately turned around and she was out of site

as i walked towards my bus i couldnt beleive what had happened, as i stepped onto the bus i thought there was a time when Hindu ladies would ask for Singhs to protect their honour... Today a lady asks me about some black magic baba, is this what everyone think of us?

By now i had calmed down.. i came to the conclusion she (Guji Lady) is not to blame... But we are.

(PS im not saying im a Singh, far from it but other than bana i do keep my kesh & dastar)

hmm....paji that is quite intersting for a gujrati woman to ask you that. If we look at these babas there all over the panjabi papers...why?.....because there is such a demand in our community for them. If we take a look at the papers of muslims or hindus there is significantly less or not at all.

In a way we are to blame to allow these "healers" to take our community away from sikhi and belief in vaheguru ji. They specifiacaaly target the women who as we know from back home in india believe strongly in these babas.... wacko.gif

Strategy needed to stop them...but how?? I really want to do something but what? When i see a bibi reading such adverts or consulting another lady its like....wake up please!

vaheguru bhalla karn and hopefully give us some idea how to tackle this widespread dilemma..........vahegurooooo.

i have seen ajmeri babas advertisement in a newspaper LOL.gif he looks jokez

anyways it is our fault.. i will tell you why

We have newspapers sitting in front of gurdwara that have advertisments of these babai and yet there is no ban laid on the newspaper.. i would not like to name the names of the gurdwara as it is not for me to do so.... Not all the gurdwaras have them some gurdaras have great panthic newspapers... and some have babai waley adda.... I think it is a issue with money as the gurdwaras are getting money from the newspapers to put the papers thee or the baba himself because what other reason would there be for putting those babai paper up and the papers who acctully talk about sikhi and do veechar they are banned

Our problem is not the ajmeri baba's of this world, nor the view others have of us. It's us. We are the problem. Not because we allow there adverts in our Punjabi papers and then those papers in our Gurdwara's... that is a freedom of speech with respect that we as Sikhs have died defending!

No, the problem is that we are uneducated and unaware of what Guru Nanak Sahib came to the Earth for.

She came to a Sikh for help like her ancestors of old and you "aggressively" did not help her. Help would've been to explain to her that faith in Vaheguru, contemplation of Vaheguru mantar & Mool Mantar, and reading, listening & understanding of Guru Granth Sahib would rid her of all problems. Thats a fact and the mantar she needed. Chullo, maybe it wasn't in her kismet to hear it yet, nor yours to give it, but lets learn from this and not make the same mistake again. Curious_man: you understand don't you!? :)

How many of us have actually read Guru Granth Sahib Ji? How many of us attend the countless lectures, seminars, classes, programmes that discuss Gurbani and Gurmat? Think about it... Jaago! You're not a Singh? Of course you are! Everybody is! What you are not yet is Guru Nanak's Singh! Guru Nanak's Singh takes on His role and helps the World.

If these Baba's are popular it is because they are doing something that we are not: solving people's problems. Help the World when they ask: they are craving it. Gurbani purro & vichaar kurro. All problems will dissolve away. In fact, half of the topics on this Forum will disappear as they are of no conseqeunce. :lol:

Don't use the excuse that you can't read Punjabi. I was born and raised in England and can do it, just takes a bit of effort. :) Stop cutting and pasting pages worth of "English translations" on Forums, essays and Powerpoint displays. Gurbani is in Gurmukhi. Use the English as guides, but certainly not as gospel. :D Read Gurbani! Read Gurbani! Read Gurbani! Read Gurbani! Read Gurbani!

Our problem is not the ajmeri baba's of this world, nor the view others have of us.  It's us.  We are the problem.  Not because we allow there adverts in our Punjabi papers and then those papers in our Gurdwara's... that is a freedom of speech with respect that we as Sikhs have died defending!

No, the problem is that we are uneducated and unaware of what Guru Nanak Sahib came to the Earth for.

She came to a Sikh for help like her ancestors of old and you "aggressively" did not help her.  Help would've been to explain to her that faith in Vaheguru, contemplation of Vaheguru mantar & Mool Mantar, and reading, listening & understanding of Guru Granth Sahib would rid her of all problems.  Thats a fact and the mantar she needed.  Chullo, maybe it wasn't in her kismet to hear it yet, nor yours to give it, but lets learn from this and not make the same mistake again.  Curious_man: you understand don't you!? :)

How many of us have actually read Guru Granth Sahib Ji?  How many of us attend the countless lectures, seminars, classes, programmes that discuss Gurbani and Gurmat?  Think about it...  Jaago!  You're not a Singh?  Of course you are!  Everybody is!  What you are not yet is Guru Nanak's Singh!  Guru Nanak's Singh takes on His role and helps the World.

If these Baba's are popular it is because they are doing something that we are not:  solving people's problems.  Help the World when they ask: they are craving it.  Gurbani purro & vichaar kurro.  All problems will dissolve away.  In fact, half of the topics on this Forum will disappear as they are of no conseqeunce. :lol:

Don't use the excuse that you can't read Punjabi.  I was born and raised in England and can do it, just takes a bit of effort.  :)   Stop cutting and pasting pages worth of "English translations" on Forums, essays and Powerpoint displays.  Gurbani is in Gurmukhi.  Use the English as guides, but certainly not as gospel.  :D   Read Gurbani!  Read Gurbani!  Read Gurbani!  Read Gurbani!  Read Gurbani!

139338[/snapback]

how are they solving peoples problems i dont get it... they are babai which take your money because of bhakhand.. what do they know????????

Can someone scan there hand and i will tell them there future....

The lines in your hands have nothing to do with your future... it when you open and close your hands those lines are made (this is what i think how it is maybe a docter in here an explan or a person who has knowledge about medical if i am wrong maaf karna)

How come know one checks the lines at the bottom of my feet??????? why are hands so speacial???

grin.gif hmm freedom of speech.. let me ask you oine question it is not freedom of speech if someone is ripping your hard earned money that you earned that you worked so hard with your 2 hands..

funny story about those newspaper babas...

one of my relatives drives a truck and he travels throughout canada and us. and one time he and some of his friends wanted to play a trick on a ajmeri baba. so a bunch of them got together, went to the baba and my relative said. baba ji, i liek this one girl and we want to get married, the only problem is that her father doesnt agree for us to have a marriage. the baba said give me some doh(money) and he did. the baba then goes, here take this thing, and put it infront of the fathers door and when the father would look at it, he will agree for the marriage. after that my relative and his friends took the thing that the baba gave him and put it infront of the babas door. LOL.gif knoked on the door and ran like heck. ahahhaahah, what a prank d_oh.gif

funny story about those newspaper babas...

one of my relatives drives a truck and he travels throughout canada and us. and one time he and some of his friends wanted to play a trick on a ajmeri baba. so a bunch of them got together, went to the baba and my relative said. baba ji, i liek this one girl and we want to get married, the only problem is that her father doesnt agree for us to have a marriage. the baba said give me some doh(money) and he did. the baba then goes, here take this thing, and put it infront of the fathers door and when the father would look at it, he will agree for the marriage. after that my relative and his friends took the thing that the baba gave him and put it infront of the babas door. LOL.gif knoked on the door and ran like heck. ahahhaahah, what a prank d_oh.gif

139398[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

:TH: :TH: :TH: