I Miss My Mom

Guest Guest

cry_smile.gif

I cant stop my tears right now... even after showing no signs of sadness at the airport or even after seeing my mom after 3 yrs, I just cant control my emotions right now.I ve managed to hold it and become strong but after sp ending time with mom, I cant even enter my room. I have exams coming up too. If i listen to keertan, i cant focus and all i remember is how we spent time together doing simran and keertan...

I want to get over the situation faast so i can study and focus...

Vaaheguroo is always there but me moorakh gets all sad ... I really want Sangat power ...

pray.gif

don't misunderstand me veer, there isn't anything wrong with missing someone you love and especially your mother. I too have missed my mother greatly at time when i was away from her, but for me personally at the same time i understood that one day she will be gone from this world what will i do then? Every moment i spend with her is a Gift and i tresure that gift. I hug her, i kiss her, i do seva of her. So i know the moment she leaves the door or i leave to head back home she leaves with greater love in her heart and as do I.

Your mother came to visit you and that is just beautiful. Just as she arrived one day, you knew that she would also leave one day and she did. Let us not show great sorrow, instead be greatful that you were able to share your days and love with her.

Trust me In a few days you will feel better. :lol:

Guest LostSouljah
don't misunderstand me veer, there isn't anything wrong with missing  someone you love and especially your mother.  I too have missed my mother greatly at time when i was away from her, but for me personally at the same time i understood that one day she will be gone from this world  what will i do then?  Every moment i spend with her is a Gift and i tresure that gift.  I hug her, i kiss her, i do seva of her.  So i know the moment she leaves the door or i leave to head back home she leaves with greater love in her heart and as do I. 

Your mother came to visit you and that is just beautiful.  Just as she arrived one day, you knew that she would also leave one day and she did.  Let us not show great sorrow, instead be greatful that you were able to share your days and love with her. 

Trust me In a few days you will feel better. :lol:

139352[/snapback]

Beautifully said!

i have my eternal mother/father...

waheguru!!!  d_oh.gif

Tu mera pita, tu hai mera maata...

139937[/snapback]

....Vaheguroo.... d_oh.gif

True Said !

I stayed from my parents for lyk couple of years, only get a chance to meet them during holidays, I live (well parents live) al the way up in North, Scotland (Stirling) but I came down the south for university, thought I made such a big mistake because I miss my parents soooooooooooooo much. The first few months were really hard 4 me, but then I realised my eternal mother & father ARE with me ! . My Vaheguroo