Why Target Hinduism?

N30S1NGH

You get many wishy washy placards at demos. They help ferment the exact opposite reaction to what they want.

The person who designed the placard must seriously lack knowledge of Sikhi. You get  many people like this at demos. They think that Sikh history starts with Bluestar. Ask them about Shaheed Bhai Mani Singh and they will  not know a thing. Ask them about indira or rajiv and they can give you a good 20 minute tirade against them. These people need to seriously cultivate their knowledge of Sikhi.

139533[/snapback]

:lol: YAAR CHUP KAR, WHAT ARE U TRYING TO PROVE. NOTHING. THEN SHUT UP. WHAT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, SO IF I SAY U MIGHT NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE KHALSA HOW WOULD U FEEL? DONT JUDGE ANYONE. I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT WANT KHALISTAN, BUT REMEMBER DONT TRY TO BREAK OUR MOVEMENT OR U WILL BE A TRAITOR TO THE PANTH LIKE BADAL AND MANY MORE. PEOPLE LIKE U ARE AGENTS OF INDIAN GOVERNMENT AND WE WILL NEVER LET PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESTROY OUR MOVEMENT. I DONT WANT YOUR REPLY OK. :)

TRAITORS LIKE U KILLED BABA MANOCHAL AND MANY MORE GURSIKHSpost-3994-1134246991_thumb.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there is no hindu-phobia. it is 100% fact that sikhi is being assimilated into hinduism, i mean for god's sakes it is in the Indian constitution! it is not a phobia but sikhs' waking up to reality.

i agree that disrespecting hinduism is wrong because Gurbaani says that everything is under waaheguru's hukam and the vedas and puranas were themselves inspired by akaal purakh. however what is hinduism doing right now in India? How much outcry was there from the hindus when fake police encounters happened in Punjab? Nazis killed so many jews and the germans supported them because they thought it was best for germany to rid it of the jews. Now India has liquidated over 200,000 sikhs and what have indians done, support it becuase it is best for india!? When people saw that some masked "kharkoos" were killing innocent people, our own sikh people helped liquidate jhujaroo singhs but how many hindus are helping sikhs bring cowards like KPS Gill to justice? how do hindus have the nerve to name an airport after indira gandhi? we might as well call the airport at amritsar ahmad shah abdali international airport.

This young girl in the pic may have meant brahmanism=nazism and i highly doubt she promotes the liquidation of hinduism as a religion.

You get many wishy washy placards at demos. They help ferment the exact opposite reaction to what they want.

The person who designed the placard must seriously lack knowledge of Sikhi. You get  many people like this at demos. They think that Sikh history starts with Bluestar. Ask them about Shaheed Bhai Mani Singh and they will  not know a thing. Ask them about indira or rajiv and they can give you a good 20 minute tirade against them. These people need to seriously cultivate their knowledge of Sikhi.

139533[/snapback]

:lol: YAAR CHUP KAR, WHAT ARE U TRYING TO PROVE. NOTHING. THEN SHUT UP. WHAT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, SO IF I SAY U MIGHT NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE KHALSA HOW WOULD U FEEL? DONT JUDGE ANYONE. I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT WANT KHALISTAN, BUT REMEMBER DONT TRY TO BREAK OUR MOVEMENT OR U WILL BE A TRAITOR TO THE PANTH LIKE BADAL AND MANY MORE. PEOPLE LIKE U ARE AGENTS OF INDIAN GOVERNMENT AND WE WILL NEVER LET PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESTROY OUR MOVEMENT. I DONT WANT YOUR REPLY OK. :)

TRAITORS LIKE U KILLED BABA MANOCHAL AND MANY MORE GURSIKHSpost-3994-1134246991_thumb.jpg

139558[/snapback]

It was actually traitors like you (from within his own group) who killed Shaheed Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochal. It would be nice if traitors like you could accord the Shaheed prefix to such a Gursikhs name.

Once again you whow how inept you are at debating. All you ever appear to do is accuse others of being GOI agents. I think you are the GOI agent, people like your Dr Sohan Singh, Dr Chohan, Zafarwal are all GOI agents and they were some of the major players in the khalistan movement. So I guess you must be a GOI agent as well. If all you can do is call others GOI agent etc then I suggest you SHUT UP untill you learn how to counter other peoples views.

What movement ? There is no movement in Punjab. There is nothing to break. If you think there is a movement then you must be living in cloud cuckoo land.

I have interacted with many pro khalistani people and it is very true that they know little about Sikh history. One was telling me about vadha gallughara and I said yes it was terrible what Ahmad Shah Abdali did. He did not know what I was talking about, he asked me whether Abdali was someone senior in the Indian army. Says it all when these jumped up khalistani wannabes living in the west do not know a thing about the biggest ever genocide conducted against the Sikhs.

there is no hindu-phobia.  it is 100% fact that sikhi is being assimilated into hinduism, i mean for god's sakes it is in the Indian constitution!  it is not a phobia but sikhs' waking up to reality.

i agree that disrespecting hinduism is wrong because Gurbaani says that everything is under waaheguru's hukam and the vedas and puranas were themselves inspired by akaal purakh.  however what is hinduism doing right now in India?  How much outcry was there from the hindus when fake police encounters happened in Punjab?  Nazis killed so many jews and the germans supported them because they thought it was best for germany to rid it of the jews.  Now India has liquidated over 200,000 sikhs and what have indians done, support it becuase it is best for india!?  When people saw that some masked "kharkoos" were killing innocent people, our own sikh people helped liquidate jhujaroo singhs but how many hindus are helping sikhs bring cowards like KPS Gill to justice?  how do hindus have the nerve to name an airport after indira gandhi?  we might as well call the airport at amritsar ahmad shah abdali international airport.

This young girl in the pic may have meant brahmanism=nazism and i highly doubt she promotes the liquidation of hinduism as a religion.

139597[/snapback]

Good points.

But remember there were good Hindus out there and as you may be aware some actually truly respect Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji. Also during the 84 genocide in Delhi and other areas there were more than a few cases of Hindu families helping their neighbours.

Yes they have named the airport after indira but what the heck was SS Mann doing giving money for a Jinnah library in Punjab. Has he forgotten what his Jinnahs party mobs did during the partition and that there were more than enough Singh he could have named the library after.

In the 1980's there was a meeting between Sikhi's most influential figures on how to achieve Khalistan, this was after hundreds of thousands of our fellow Sikhs died, they concluded that a violent movement would only result in more deaths but instead they should educate the masses

NAMSTANG JIO, MAYBE IF IN THE DEHLI 1984 ROITS your family were killed infront of your eyes, by those same "hindu" mobs, you wouldnt have posted this contriversial issue, maybe if your own immediate family was hacked to pieces, raped, burnt alive in front of your eyes, YOU WOULDNT BLOODY POST THAT MESSAGE WITH YOUR STUPID OPINION!

NA HINDI.... NA HINDUSTAN..... LAI KE RAHAGE..... KHALISTAN!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/size][/color]

139529[/snapback]

Singh Shrimoni,

First of all just for the record.

My family also suffered in cross fire.

I don't think i expected this type of reply from you, especially if you are shardlu of sant baljit singh ji dadu sahib waley, did he taught you hindu's are our enemies too, did he taught you to sit quiet when our soo called sikhs spewing their hatred towards other religion, equate them as nazism in their soo called fight- khalistan??,

someone in this thread said- may be she meant bhraamnisim or she suffered her lost loves....i meant how ignorant one could be?..being ignorant is quite alright, we all ignorant in some way or some how but to glorify that ignorance in name of sikhism or khalistan that is soo soooooooo wrong....... there is no way to justify this act... ..

show me one example from the guru's history where such garbage is allowed, guru's whole family was matyr and killed along with guru;s themselves, did they once said anything against islam either by word or writing or by these kinda posters nor they raise sword against anyone who looked muslim.NO they did not...they lost all their family, khalsa was outnumbered but even then they didn't stop thinking rationally...khalistani like these bibiya's or whoever brainwashed them or whoever is justifying their actions need to stop mixing their personal emotional feelings with sikh dharma....sikh needs not only to be politically correct in this soceity just from outside but sikh should also respect other dharma's with no ill-feeling towards any dharma regardless of the past..

Guru's and his shaheeds fight was against injustice and oppression, NOT JUST AGAINST DHARAM. STOP USING SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI DI SIKHI TO SPREAD HATRED TOWARDS OTHER DHARMA IN YOUR FIGHT OF KHALISTAN IN ANY FORM WHATSOEVER.

yeah you can bring more emotional stories to justify this act, in return you will get shaheediya stories from Guru's time which are far far painful, inhumane than others..even then not even once Guru sahiban talked ill about islam, they were against oppression and injustice NOT ANY DHARAM, history shows, how sri dasmesh gurdev pita very close with sufi and shia fakirs in Islam.... pir buddu shah is one of classic example.

Admin Note - Enough has been said. Topic Closed.