Mahatma Gandhi Was Gungu Bhramin In His Past Life!

N30S1NGH

source: bhramgyani daie bachan.

So i was talking to nanaksar bhai sahib, mahatma gandhi topic came up , bhai sahib from nanaksar shared a sakhi of baba nand singh ji maharaj talking about past life about mahatma gandhi- baba ji said mahatma gandhi was traitor gungu bhramin personal cook of sri guru gobind singh.. even though he was traitor since he happen to did seva of sri guru gobind singh ji (guru avtar), he was given all the fame all around the world and known as mahatama gandhi...

baba ji said, as gandhi that was gangu bhramin's last life as "human"...after that, he will send down to narak for thousands years in under hakum of akaal purkh because he betrayed Guru Ghar and he was namak <admin-profanity filter activated> of guru ghar.

quite interesting sakhi..so i thought i'd share with the sangata.

waheguru ji kakhalsa, waheguru ji kefateh

Pyare jio, as far as I am aware, I do not think this is accurate. Historians have found links from gangu brahmin, to nehru, not mahatma gandhi. nehru was the prodigy of Gandhi, and not part of his family.

The family of nehru is linked to Gangu. This is why they changed their surname to nehru, which means "those who lived near the river". Nehru`s daughter Indira used the name Gandhi for political mileage.

Gandhi was racists to blacks and all minorities, he deeply believed in the caste system. He wanted a india run by Brahmins, and not British.

He is a person who history has misjudged.

waheguru ji kakhalsa, waheguru ji kefateh