Hmmm

Ive told my friends fine we'll go and just out of curiousity did a research and found this about the film DOSTI. It made me laugh.....sounds soooooo like a typical bolly film!!........ooooh cant wait to see it now! LOL.gif ! NOT :@ . Hang on mayb the songs will be nice........... :@ yeh right!

They had nothing in common.

Karan (Bobby Deol) was wealthy and a mansion was his habitat.

Raj (Akshay Kumar) had empty pockets and the sky was his roof.

Karan's jet ensured that he could fly if he wanted. Raj could only depend on his two feet.

Karan had a family and yet craved love. Raj had love to share, but craved a family.

Karan was the eternal Casanova. Raj was the proverbial one-woman man.

Karan had it all, and yet felt empty. Raj had nothing, but his heart was full.

They were two people as different as can be.

Yet they found a common ground. One that led to the glorious road of Friendship!

Their bond was unshakable.

Their blind faith in each other attracted the envy of the world.

But it was this very world that never let them forget that theirs was not a relationship of equals. And how long could an unequal relationship sustain?

Karan and Raj defied conventions proving that true friendship was above all such trivialities…

But like a bolt out of the blue came a raging storm that threatened to sink the ship that housed the sentiments of the two friends.

Was it ego? A misunderstanding? Or something more?

Will it mean the end of their friendship?

Will they succumb to it or will their bond survive the grueling test of time? ohmy.gif ooh WOW!!! ( :@ )

Many talk about friendship. But only a few comprehend its sanctity.

Dosti is for all who have a true friend ….Or truly want one <<<UMM :D @ ....

try vahegurooo ji the best friend for life here and beyond! vaheguroo!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all Bollywood films are bad. I came into Sikhi after I saw Maachis. 2 weeks ago I went to see Apharan which deals with the wave of kidnappings in Bihar. So such movies that highlight social issues are fine I guess. Harry Potter is also good childish entertainment (wait i thought u were 26...my age tongue.gif ...grow up...juz kidding...LOL).

Dosti is however...ahem ahem...

141060[/snapback]

meh..tab pajee dont say nuTin about potter! :@

He Rules!!!! :@

umm..not literally! :@

....26!........gosh!................Oh How time flys by when your havin fun! wink2.gif

ya typical ..bolly...

i m not saying "all" bolly films bad...but 90% are..lol

last movie i saw was ..."No entry"... damn funny...hillarious...

but the whole concept was how to lure girls even if u r married.. and all tht sleazy songs and stuff...

so tht really disturbs me a lot atleast.. i dont wanna be like b4... or in other words.. "coool" :@

****by the way... i gonna see apharan

and mehtaab.. if u liked apharan..u shld watch "gangajaal" ... it was made b4 this movie ..by the same director... and all abt the socio issues in bihar.. haah..hardcore dialogues

i even have it on my pc... i dunno how to send it to u...wanna open a ftp:// server..

plzz pm me!!

ya typical ..bolly...

i m not saying "all" bolly films bad...but 90% are..lol

last movie i saw was ..."No entry"... damn funny...hillarious...

but the whole concept was how to lure girls even if u r married.. and all tht sleazy songs and stuff...

so tht really disturbs me a lot atleast.. i dont wanna be like b4... or in other words.. "coool" :@

****by the way... i gonna see apharan

and mehtaab.. if u liked apharan..u shld watch "gangajaal" ... it was made b4 this movie ..by the same director... and all abt the socio issues in bihar.. haah..hardcore dialogues

i even have it on my pc... i dunno how to send it to u...wanna open a ftp:// server..

plzz pm me!!

141078[/snapback]

TSK TSK TSK! no.gif

um..btw for any critics of amritdhari cinema goers......

im going along for the laughs not the film!

If it starts getting rubbish me will make damn sure to disturb everyone!hahaha! Do i see popcorn throwers???? erm Yeahhh!!!!!

And if it gets beyond sleazy than me will stand and sit ever so often until the rest say Oh LETS gO hOME!!! :TH:

king kong or harry potter iz fine by me, but well.....let me quote by one of my girl friends "how boring are you!"

141053[/snapback]

awww bhenji ya aint borin .. im gona go watch king kong too n ur welcome to come, hehe (daljeet singh (aka KHALSA) is payin blush.gif:@ MuAHuahHAhahaHAhHA)

141098[/snapback]

Hehehe........awww.....thanx l'il sis, sweet of you! btw that laugh was verry berry evil... :@ ........lol!!

:TH:

>um..btw for any critics of amritdhari cinema goers......

>im going along for the laughs not the film!

Sikhs don't "go along" with manmat. Not for laughs, not for others.

The majority of responses may have supported going, but do the majority of us here have flawless amritvelas?

I've been told by chardi kala gursikhs that if you're serious about your Sikhi and would rather not come back to this hell of a life again and again, then don't waste your time on things like this. Don't waste your time on things that won't give you anything worthwhile in return. What will you gain by going to the cinema? Absolutely nothing. But you'll lose so much that you won't even be able to measure your loss. Like the majority who support you going, you won't even realize you've lost anything at all.

Also on a side note, your friends don't seem to support your Sikhi, nor respect your stances. Don't sell yourself short and don't give in to peer pressure. Seems like you're going with them just to appease them.

>um..btw for any critics of amritdhari cinema goers......

>im going along for the laughs not the film!

Sikhs don't "go along" with manmat.  Not for laughs, not for others.

The majority of responses may have supported going, but do the majority of us here have flawless amritvelas?

I've been told by chardi kala gursikhs that if you're serious about your Sikhi and would rather not come back to this hell of a life again and again, then don't waste your time on things like this.  Don't waste your time on things that won't give you anything worthwhile in return.  What will you gain by going to the cinema?  Absolutely nothing.  But you'll lose so much that you won't even be able to measure your loss.  Like the majority who support you going, you won't even realize you've lost anything at all.

Also on a side note, your friends don't seem to support your Sikhi, nor respect your stances.  Don't sell yourself short and don't give in to peer pressure.  Seems like you're going with them just to appease them.

141111[/snapback]

hanje i understand what ur saying penji but really im going coz we dont go anywhere except work all yr round (well nearly) and its time for a well earned break. im already making sure that these friends attend the end of month youth kirtan if i go with them tomorow!

They're really nice girls and one nice lad (lol) bechara...who understand my sikhi greatly and love the sikhi saroop guru ji's given me maybe didnt come across on this post.

thanx penji ive taken what uve said on board. respect ji.

btw penji i cant say i have flawless amritvelas but i try me best :@ ...the worst thing is when i have alarm clock on and then i shut it without knowing what i just did and then realising later!!...but guru kirpa that happens only maybe every once a week :@ @!