What Should I Have Done

koonergs

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday at my local Gurudwara I was standing outside chatting with my friends after langar sewa had been done and this <banned word filter activated> whos been really annoying comes up to me and says "Gurmaher you need a shave" i felt like beating him on the spot, his family are a bunch of baeshurums themselves as they consumed Paan (tumakhoo, tobbacco) in front of Siri Guru Granth Sahib and they were managing the Gurudwara before and there are suspicions they took donations and put them in their own bank accounts. The boy himself is really stuck up because he thinks just because he go's to a private school he is superior and he shaves, Sadh sangat ji what do you reckon i should've done when he told me i need a shave

Gurmaher :@

141377[/snapback]

Paji, first off he's most probably jealous of your lovely beautiful sarooop!

Secondly, he does that again....hit him hard!!! JOKES!!!!

Best thing IGNORE the loser....he seems like a waste of space hiding behind his "stuckup" parents

Awwwww pajeeee.......don't worry SANGAT IS HERE FOR YOU!!!!!

Yesterday at my local Gurudwara I was standing outside chatting with my friends after langar sewa had been done and this <banned word filter activated> whos been really annoying comes up to me and says "Gurmaher you need a shave" i felt like beating him on the spot, his family are a bunch of baeshurums themselves as they consumed Paan (tumakhoo, tobbacco) in front of Siri Guru Granth Sahib and they were managing the Gurudwara before and there are suspicions they took donations and put them in their own bank accounts. The boy himself is really stuck up because he thinks just because he go's to a private school he is superior and he shaves, Sadh sangat ji what do you reckon i should've done when he told me i need a shave

Gurmaher :@

141377[/snapback]

Hmmmm grin.gif I SMELL JELOUSY !

Some1 who thinks he's soo clever, when he isnt....Just another loner !

lol abt post 8, btw most ppl makes jokes of others when they are jelous or want to be popular by making others look low cos they cracked a joke so they higher lol he is going thru a depressed stage in his life so leave the poor boy alone.

and i think u need to tell him that the golak stealing business his dad was into is what got him the private school so nothing to get excited abt.