New FTP SERVER ONLINE!!!!!!!!

Guest Akaal108

Guest Akaal108

Yes Yes Sangat Ji,

Here are the list of stuff is online to the sangat for downloads- Approx 4 Gigs!!!

1. Baba Ishar Singh Ji Rara Sahib Videos Divan--- Divan 1, Divan 2 (Folder) Aprrox 1.7 Gb

2. a. Baba Ishar Singh Ji Rara Sahib Audio Divans----11 Divans in total Approx - 777 MB Approx

b. New set of baba ishar singh ji rara sahib audio divans- 9 divans in total (634 mB)

3. Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale Videos--- Videos Clips And Other Misc Clips about 1984 (145 mB)

4. Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Audio Speeches- 31 Speeches in total approx-207 MB

5. Baba Jarnail Singh Gurbani Parchar- 1 Hr of Jaap Sahib Vakhiya Approx 65.6 MB

6. Jathedar Mahinder Singh Ji rara sahib Audio Divans- Divan 1, Divan 2 (161 MB)

7. Tribute To Bhramgyanis By Baba Mann Singh Pehowale- Divan 1 (146 MB)

8. Suleman.zip and Suleman Folder (Download Either one) *******MUST DOWNLOAD******* (Ghost is talking with one of the sant ishar singh ji maharaj devotee's)))) LIVE CONVO-- - 79 MB each

9. Gurbani Audio---Morning Prayers, Evening Prayers, Simran, Hans Raj Hans, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Sukhmani Sahib (316 mb)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 ways to download it:

1st way simply open ur internet browser and type (u shud be able to click it from here)

ftp://24.43.187.250

ull get the password promt... type it in

login - vaheguroo

pass - akal

2nd way(Recommend For Newbies)

Get a third-party software ie- Cute Ftp you can install trial vers

ion from this site: http://download.com.com/3000-2160-10000625...tml?legacy=cnet

ip addie- 24.43.187.250

username- vaheguroo

password- akal

3rd way for people who know dos: (Not Recommended for Newbies)

Simply open up the dos prompt ftp in my server log in with username and password and simply use get and dirs commands to download the stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is little about my ftp server:

Using:

Serv-U Trial Version (If someone can get me the crack it will be great)

Just regular Broadband, up to 10 connections at once, upload at 20kb/s ( I know thats very low) but hey something is better than nothing!!

If you are transferring at the rate of 1kb/s- 3kb/s that means server is really busy with the load of other users downloading stuff.... since the whole share is 4GB...please dont be greedy just spent downloading small sizes files first to the big ones.. so that other sangat can get the chance....

I m seriously need of server (T1) which is impossible to afford:

However here is my plane

Total of 5 users with broadband with the same share and put it on the kazaa.. That 5 broadband can reduce load of server load comparing with 1..so sangat can dowload the share faster.. we are planning to do this by end of this month... puttin the share in kazaa so with 5 broadbands fast internet replica of the orginal shares (By puttin keywords like sikhs, gurbani, kirtan etc) so sangat can see the share on line!!!

OR better plan but this would need a networking programmin skills if someone can implement network architecture ie- Like Kazaa.. make our own sikhi hub-- where we can start with 10 shares and by the end of the month we can have probably 100 users sharing each other like kazaa is doing!!!!!!!!

3;!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------

Updates to come: More Baba Ishar singh ji rara sahib audio divans and Sant Waryam Singh ji ratwara sahib audio divans!!

Enjoy this for now..

akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal he akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal.. we can do this...i m starting up with only one broadband conncetion.. imagine havin 100 broadbands with same replica share... that would be soo soo great for sangat to share files and priceless tapes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice, i am already making a program that can send files from IP to IP on a LAN. Having some problems with the file sending but everything else is completed like Connection and stuff. I am gonna try to see if i can change it so it works on the internet. Plus having a fixed server IP is good cos the clients can simply connect like they do to kazaa servers.

8. Suleman.zip and Suleman Folder (Download Either one) *******MUST DOWNLOAD******* (Ghost is talking with one of the sant ishar singh ji maharaj devotee's)))) LIVE CONVO-- - 79 MB each

hey bro, what's up with that? is it for real, man? i haven't downloaded it yet....first i checked Khalistanifinal @ Jarnail Singh...thanx man....

AND GREAT IDEA ABOUT SINGHKAZZA... ^_^

Guest Akaal108

Deep Singh yes its really. It was taken in 1962. This tape itself attracted thousands of peeps to take amrit.

Amazing tape.. download it now..its in urdu...

Guest SikhForLife

heh we'll call it SinghaZza

:D )

Serv-U Trial Version (If someone can get me the crack it will be great)

.. email me.. kb09@yahoo.com

and ill send u a better ftp software with crack (using cracks is stealing so i ll be committing a sin)

software is called Bullet Proof FTP server http://www.bpftpserver.com

http://www.bpftpserver.com/images/shot1.jpg

http://www.bpftpserver.com/images/shot2.jpg

http://www.bpftpserver.com/images/shot3.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Akaal108

My ftp is back on line with the new ip addie....

so here is the info...do exactly told as above...use this ip addie, username and password instead..

ip addie- 24.43.187.27

user - vaheguroo

pass- akaal

Enjoy...please dont be greedy...let others download it as well..