Stress....

Guest k

How do u all deal with stress? I am in a situation where I've got family as well as work problems at the moment and as a result, I get headaches almost every day. This means I miss my amritvela coz i wake up every morning with a headache and then go back to sleep, hoping it will get better if i rest some more. But then I feel guilty all day about missing my amrit vela!! no.gif

I try to do simran/bani while working during the day, but I've got so much stuff going round in my head that i really cant concentrate.

So what's the best way of overcoming the stress (and the headaches)?

it happens when you think too much about a particular thing (negative thing) which is the same with me cuz i keep thinking about my essay deadlines no.gif

correct me if im wrong but i think with the gurbani and simran your doing it but your mind keeps thinking about that negative aspect

best thing is try to do a variety of activities to try and take your mind off things, ie gym, going out etc etc

keep on doing simran, gurbani and definately do ardas..

Guru ji can work wonders :e:

penji like bani says......

sarb rog ka aukhad naam (hope thas right).....

so try not to let things get on top of you...take one day at a time, start each day with doing some bani...especially at least Japji Sahib.....

bani helps us relax, focus, meditate on naam, being positive, strongminded, strong physically, according to bani our aatma (soul) starts to radiate positvely which can get rid of our outer stress.

Penji there was a time when i went thru stress too, we all do at some point in our life....its normal...dont think about it too much...

no matter what......keep smiling, laugh and postive energy will around!

come on now ....smileeeeee! :@:@:@

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA!

VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

Je sukh deh ta tujheh araadhee, dukh bhee tujhai dhiaa-ee.

When you bless me with happiness, I worship You gratefully. Even in pain, I reflect on You. || 2 ||

we should never be sad. Watever comes, is all Vaheguru's will. things might get worse and worse every moment and stress will only ruin your health. I know its really hard to just forget everything... Just make your best freind Guru ji, go talk to them, tell them your problems. Be one to one with them and seriously have a convo with them. VAHEGURU is your only support!

Guru Angg Sangg

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA!

VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

• 2 weeks later...