Akand Jaap In B.c .. When ?

tkkookar

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fatehh

sangat ji .. can n e one please tell me when will the new akand jaap [in b.c] will be happening? has n e one know the exact date .. and day ?? are they going to be in jan? please .. ji let me know .. thanx and also .. when programs happen [weekly simran or dibaan] in deshmesh gurughar in surrey .. or in any other guru ghars.. thanx ..

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa,

Vaheguru ji ki fatheh!

_/\_

Khalsa ji,

We will be announcing the dates for the three Akhand Jaaps this year in the coming few days.

But since you asked the first Akhand Jaap will be on Sunday, February 19, at Guru Nanak Academy in Surrey, in commemoration of the 85th Anniversary of Saka Nankana Sahib, which took place on February 20th, 1921.

> There is simran every monday evening at Gurdwara Sahib Dasmesh Darbar

> BCSikhYouth simran and keertan in memory of Bibi Rena Kaur Ji, Bhai Parminder Singh Ji, and Bhai Charnjit Singh ji - every Friday at 7:30pm at Gurdwara Sahib Amrit Parkash

> Every morning there is simran from 3:30am to 5am at Khalsa School, Surrey

> There are Simran programs during the week at Gurdwara Singh Sabha as well but you will have to contact them for more information

> Sarab Rog Ka Aukhad Naam Mission holds special Sukhmani Sahib, Shabad Jaap, and Simran programs at different locations throughout the week - detailed information is at http://www.BCSikhYouth.com

_/\_

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa,

Vaheguru ji ki fatheh!

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Yay another Akhand Jaap coming up,I cant wait.The last Akhand Jaap a month and half ago was the most amazing time of my life.I beg from the bottom of my heart that everyone who can attend,to attend.It is so amazing .

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaheguroojeekeefatheh!!!

"Guru Da Sikh" veerjee it is very disheartening that people would doubt the efficacy of Naam... Sarab Rog Ka Aukhad Naam Mission has only one main mission: to help all human beings heal any suffering through Gurbani and Naam.

And the illnesses, suffering, diseases, or "Rog" are not just physical, but psychological and mental, including anger, lust, greed, attachment, and pride.

All of these can be cured by naam. When people doubt this, they are doubting Guru Sahib ji's own hukam. Sarab Rog Ka Aukhad Naam is not just an organization, it is a shabad from Sukhmani Sahib - a hukam of Guru Arjan Dev Ji.

if we doubt it then we will miss out on a largely important aspect of spiritual life.

not that i have a spiritual life or any life at all... hahaha... but for those that do aspire and attempt to have one, they cannot ignore naam...

speaking of naam... i can't wait til the akhand jaap !!!!! should be awesome!!!!!

please forgive my mistakes

vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa

vaaheguroo jee kee fatheh!!

simmal tree phenji.....i cudnt have agreed with u more....well put

u wudnt believe ....there were such absurd questions as,

"Why are you guys using only these tuks from bani...bani as a whole is healing...so why not do naam jap of the whole bani....why are u excluding the rest of the bani and the nitnem banis.....i do my nitnem ....i shud be healed, init?"

for once give credit to people who are actually taking the initiative, jeez.......

i shud hv said to the questioning guy "i dunt see u healing people"...but i was a moorakh and stayed put

bhul chuq maaf bhenji

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fatehh

would you please tell me .. the directions .. of khalsa school .. of Gurdwara Sahib Dasmesh Darbar and of Gurdwara Sahib Amrit Parkash

well i will be coming from vancouver .. i know how to get to nordal way .. from there i don't know where to go .. can n e please tell me

thanx

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa

vaaheguroo jee kee fatheh !!!!

okay jee

here is some information

Nordel Way becomes 88th Avenue - just remember that.

And the streets and avenues in Surrey are mostly numbered.

Gurdwara Sahib Dasmesh Darbar is at 85 Avenue, on 128th Street.

To get to Dasmesh Darbar, you just take a right from 88th Avenue (Nordel) onto 128th, and a left on 85 Avenue.

Gurdwara Sahib Amrit Parkash is at 80 Avenue, on 123A Street

To get to Amrit Parkash, you just take a right from 88th Avenue (Nordel) onto 120th, and a left on 80th.

and Khalsa School is at about 70th Avenue, on 124th Street.

To get to Khalsa School, you just take a right from 88th Avenue (Nordel) onto 120th, and a left on 72nd, and a right on 124th.

Vaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

Vaaheguroojeekeefatheh !!!