Saintly Get Together

slok mÚ 1 ] iDRgu iqnw kw jIivAw, ij iliK iliK vycih nwau ] KyqI ijn kI aujVY KlvwVy ikAw Qwau ] scY srmY bwhry AgY lhih n dwid ] Akil eyh n AwKIAY Akil gvweIAY bwid ] AklI swihbu syvIAY AklI pweIAY mwnu ] AklI piV@ kY buJIAY AklI kIcY dwnu ] nwnku AwKY rwhu eyhu hoir glW sYqwnu ]1] (pMnw 1245)

pd ArQ:— ij—jo mnu`K [ nwau—(qvIq qy jMq®-mMq® Awidk dI Skl ivc) pRBU dw nwm [ ikAw Qwau—(Bwv,) koeI QW nhIN, ikqy nhIN bxdw [ srm—au~dm [ dwid—kdr, SwbwSy [ bwid—ivArQ [ syvIAY—ismrIey [ mwnu—ie`zq [ kIcY dwnu—(auh smJ) hornW ƒ BI isKweIey [

ArQ:— jo mnu`K prmwqmw dw nwm (qvIq qy jMq®-jMq® Awidk dI Skl ivc) vycdy hn auhnW dy jIaux ƒ lwhnq hY (jy auh bMdgI BI krdy hn qW BI auhnW dI ‘nwm’ vwlI &sl ies qrHW nwlo nwl hI au~jVdI jWdI hY, qy) ijnHW dI &sl (nwlo nwl) au~jVdI jwey auhnW dw KlvwVw ik`Qy bxnw hoieAw ? (Bwv, aus bMdgI dw cMgw is`tw nhIN inkl skdw, ikauNik auh bMdgI dy shI rwh qoN KuMJy rihMdy hn) [ shI imhnq qoN ibnw pRBU dI hzUrI ivc BI auhnW dI kdr nhIN huMdI [ (prmwqmw dw ismrn krnw bVI suMdr Akl dI g`l hY, pr qvIq-Dwgy bxw ky dyx ivc ru`J pYx nwl ieh) Akl ivArQ gvw lYxw—ies ƒ Akl nhIN AwKIdw [

Akl ieh hY ik prmwqmw dw ismrn krIey qy ie`zq K`tIey, Akl ieh hY ik (pRBU dI is&iq-swlwh vwlI bwxI) pVHIey (ies dy fUMGy Byq) smJIey qy hornW ƒ smJweIey [ nwnk AwKdw hY—izMdgI dw shI rsqw isr& iehI hY, (ismrn qoN) lWB dIAW g`lW (d`sx vwlw) SYqwn hY [

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toomuchego

I want international akali to respond, since he himself said there was a lack of reasonable people to discuss this point. Anyway many would benefit from such a duscussion, including myself, but only if it is conducted without the harshness that would alienate most.

Please virji/baenji, those gurbani tuks?

toomuchego: who said that i thought there were a lack of people that couldnt answer my question... THIS IS EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE TO WHAT I HAVE SAID!!!

I have said to heera singh and blati singh that to please do not interfere if they dont know the answers r would not like to give ther answer as the case maybe...

I accttully want grumukhs to answeer my questions so my doubts can be cleard...

i think you need to re-read my post... i previously said

"can some other gurmukh answer my question instead of blati singh or heera singh as they have taken this elsewhere!!! do not try to dodge it!!! "

no where have i said that no one can answer my question.... who am i to say that no one can answer my question... please stop making false accusations...

What makes you think i am not Guru Da Sikh!!!!!!!!! IM SORRY IF IM NOT ONE OF SNT MAHAPURKH THA SIKH AND I DONT AGREE WIT THERE VIEWS!!!!!!!! IF BANI CAN CURE CANCER LIKE A MANTAR THEN WHY NOT MAKE KHALISTAN WITH HOWEVER NUMBER OF AKHAND PATHS OR NUMBER OF PAATS YOU CAN THINK OF!!!!!!!!!!! BUDDY IF YOU CANT ANSWER TO ANY OF MY QUESTIONS THEN PLEASE DO NOT POST BECAUSE YOU ARE DIRUPTING SOMONE ELSE ANSWERING THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!! all of the questions i have asked are rightfully justified!!!!! TO say that you aare going against one a mahapurkh or another does not answer my question!!!!!!!!!!! Please read my previous post again...

can some other gurmukh answer my question instead of blati singh or heera singh as they have taken this elsewhere!!! do not try to dodge it!!! 

You dont see mee saying outragues things like i am not sikh!!!!!! if you cant answer it then no need to say you are not a  sikh!!! i am sure there is a answer out there that soime other gurmukh may answer i dont think blati has anything to say!!!!!

your disgusting me!!!!

145708[/snapback]

This is where you are worng bani is A MANTAR

IT IS GURMANTAR THE MANATR OF THE GURUS

IF YOU FAILS TO SEE THIS THEN YOU ARE NOT A SIKH, NOT BECAUSE YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN SANTS!!!

BANI SAYS PRABH PAVAI BIN SAAS TE RAKHE, IF IT CAN KEEP YOU ALIVE WITHOUT YOU EVEN BREATHING WHY CANNOT IT CURE DISEASES LIKE OUR GURUS DID!!!!

IF WE BELIEVE GURU SAHIB IS OUR LIVING GURU WHY CANT THEY DO WHAT OUR OTHER GURU SAHIBS DID!!!!!!!

Bani is not a manatar again!!!! Everyone is meant to happen!!!!!!!! so if someone is dying and you go there and read bani is he not gonna die evrytime??? that means he will live forever because u have been reading bani everytime this has happened!!!!!!

Mods should take action cause who is blati singh to say i am not sikh..... im sick and tierd of these people talkiong this way....

all you can say that is im not sikh... when have i said you are not sikh when u have bhramvadd written all over you!!!!!!!!!!!

Again read my previous posts i will post another thread when i am back!!!!!

i will post later on

thats the point!!!!

IF WE BELIEVE GURU SAHIB IS OUR LIVING GURU WHY CANT THEY DO WHAT OUR OTHER GURU SAHIBS DID!!!!!!!

International DOES NOT believe that guru granth sahib is ji is our LIVING guru.

i quote mr international saying,

AK-47: GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI IS ARS SHABAD GURU!!!!!!!!!!! tell me this can guru ji ever die??????????? if guru granth sahib ji gets agan pait will it ever die??? Gurbani shows a person the way to go... THE RIGHT PATH!!!!!!!! Nor does it CURE CANCERS or something other story!!!!!!!! keep faith with waheguru and go to a docter!!!!!! I read somewhere one regular person like us and his mom went to a Sant... They said we needed a cure and what should we do... Thinking that the sant could only do good for us... And the sant said o we will arumb 25 akhand paaths as soon as possible.... After the 25 akhand paats they went home.... month later the mother passed away... how can you explain this now????

no offence but u seem to have no understanding of the 'bigger picture'!!

Did guru nanak dev ji ever die? Did guru arjan dev ji die? Did the torturers manage to kill him? were the mughals able to kill guru tegh bahadhar ji? NO!! Guru sahib is all powerful, life and death is in their hands, pleasure and pain is in their hands! yet on the torture and 'death' of the fifth guru, the sixth completed building his armies, caught and killed chandhoo, the 10th guru formed the khalsa and destroyed the mughal empire. He himself bowed to guru granth sahib ji when giving guru ji gurgaddi. So how can u not see the satkar there?

You are chattin nonsense, would u mind if u dropped guru ji on the floor then? since they dont feel pain it doesnt matter does it? I guess you dont mind the actions of paniarah and his group who pour acid on guru sahib ji!! since guru ji doesnt FEEL PAIN it dont matter what they do does it?!?!

Guru ji doesnt need our ramaleh, they dont need us to mutha tekh or wave the chaur, or do degh, or read gurbani, or do seva, or do anything!! they dont need anything!! but WE DO!! we need to do these things so that guru ji does kirpa on us!!

international, the only gurbani u have posted has NOTHING to do with the topic at all! and fauji how can u even stand there and say that ...

He has done things that these mahpush couldn't do and that is follow Guru Granth and Guru Panth!

no offence but that doesnt even deserve a response!!!!! what stupidity is that!!!!

sorry if these are harsh words, but u need to get a relaity check!! NOT follow guru granth sahib ji? gursikhs who spent their entire lives dedicated to naam, parchar and seva not deidacted to the panth or the guru!? You keep saying what you like, when dharam rajh is giving you thupar then you'll realise your nindia da fal!

Serious mate you need to go and study the basics before you start discussing bhramgiani avastha etc.

you become bhramgiani after doing japji sahib tha paat??? what is the point of 1430 pannai of shri guru granth sahib ji if u can become bhramgiani by doing japji sahib tha paat.....

If guru ji wished yes you COULD become bhramgain after doin just japji sahib da path once. but its unlikely for most of us. Gurbani is there as ustaath of vaheguru, and yes the rest of guru sahib is there to explain the japji sahib, which in turn explains the mool mantar which in turn explains ik ongkaar which is the explanation of the almighty ik ongkaaar vaheguru !!!

like a lot of doubters u seem to think that people who do the 84 paths jus do it and then sit at home wathcin tv for the rest of their lives!! have u ever even tried doing 10 japji sahibs never mind 84?! the sikhs who do it read gurbani again and again, they do ardas again and again, even if their sins are washed they still do ardas again and again because as people we sin with ever breathe with which we dont remember vaheguru! so yes their sins can be washed wat is difficult about that?! just the darshan of the guru can wipe sins, so without doubt gurbani and VISVAAS ie faith and belief can wash countless more!

No gurmukh will ever say do JUST japji sahib!!1 the nitnem is essential which consists of the 7 daily bani's, (prev this would have contained the panj granthi as well), what they do say is that you need to do abihyaas of japji sahib, that means you read japji sahib again and again. they will also typically say to do continous sehaj paths. again as i said, all the gian u need is in japji sahib but sumtimes we need sehaj path etc to control our minds and to explain the japji sahib to us.

People only use numbers as it helps to control the mind and bring discipline. If u say to sumbody, do 10 japji sahibs then they will sit there and do AT LEAST 10 japji sahibs, if u said to sumbody go do some japji sahib path, depending on their mind, their body may get tired and give up after just 30 mins! or they may feel sleepy, remember ur mind does not want to jaap naam, we have to force it! if u tell urself i will do min 10 paths, then no matter what u will do them.

Nor does it CURE CANCERS or something other story!!!!!!!! keep faith with waheguru and go to a docter!!!!!! I read somewhere one regular person like us and his mom went to a Sant... They said we needed a cure and what should we do... Thinking that the sant could only do good for us... And the sant said o we will arumb 25 akhand paaths as soon as possible.... After the 25 akhand paats they went home.... month later the mother passed away... how can you explain this now????

What do you not understand from the above? what explanation do you want? that somebody dies according to vaheguru's hukum?

that she needed a cure, and the sant told them to do 25 akhand paths?

do u understand that we are not on the earth to LIVE, we are hear to jaap naam. how do you know that by doing those akhand paths, her account wasnt cleared and she HAD recieved a cure the cure of gurbani and that doing so guru ji ended her life? i cant say that is what happened, but it may well be?

dont be so quick to mock, gurbani is infinetly more powerful than we ever give it credit for.

and yes guru ji CAN cure cancers etc, but one must have faith and guru sahib must do kirpa. nothing wrong with doctors, but even they only work if guru ji wants them to, it is all in guru granth sahib jis hands.