Khalsa Junction

Guest _Singh_

i saw this video in the Khalsa section on google video's

i knew it was dodgy and to do with bhangra only, but then i found out the bhangra team call themself 'Khalsa Juncion'

Most are monay with sum Singhs

http://www.kjbhangra.com/

aint gota clue where they from but there not from UK, so Singhs in USA or Canda need to get them to change their name

man shut up kj is the best bhangra team

theyr from la

i should know

im one of the members cousin

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SardarDholi

I just want 2 say theres 2 mny of u militant ppl in our society.we need less of u people in this ... *Edited*

*Admin Note: Message deleted. Read Forum rules and guidelines before posting. Thanks*

I just want 2 say theres 2 mny of u militant ppl in our society.we need less of u people in this ... *Edited*

*Admin Note: Message deleted. Read Forum rules and guidelines before posting. Thanks*

I just want 2 say theres 2 mny of u "boorish stupes who call others militant" in our society.we need less of u people in this...

how does one become a militant by just disagreeing with your bhangra group name ???

it seems to me that you either are realy ignorant or just dont no nothing about the great khalsa panth.

i sugesst you just change your name into something that will suit you more instead of khalsa.. it will just save a hell of alot of argueing and beef.

and by the way this post is not about whether they are good or not.. so stop posting that they are good and therefore deserve the name khalsa... your just making yourshelves look stupid

u stupid ppl, dont matter if khalsa junction is mostly mona, im not a mona but thats not the case. the main thing is that hey are good in bhangra... say wateva u want but u no theyre good

hey man dont u ever call the sadh sangat stupid....

anyways, they are a wicked team. i also have a cousin of mine on the team. i asked him to change their name and he said that they will...actually, a bunch of new people are joining the team (so its under new management)

• 4 weeks later...

this DISCO type stuff is called bhangra.... show respect for peoples passions and hard work, these guys worked and practiced a long time.

im sure ur teacher is good too, but that doesn't mean u can diss these guys, they are great and are representing punjabi culture. show ya respect

this DISCO type stuff is called bhangra.... show respect for peoples passions and hard work, these guys worked and practiced a long time.

im sure ur teacher is good too, but that doesn't mean u can diss these guys, they are great and are representing punjabi culture. show ya respect

"punjabi culture" has nothing to do with khalsa... maybe they could rename themselves punjabi junction if there reppin punjabi culture... intsead of khlasa as they dont rep it