1313 Akhand Path Sahibs For Sarbat Da Palah!

It's obvious that the problems arise because of ones views on Sant Mahapursh, be it pro-Sant or anti-Sant. If this was Bhai Sahib.....Singh these stupid BIASED conversations wouldn't arise.

147984[/snapback]

Fateh,

Brother i think u have it all wrong. At no point in any of my posts did i make any personal attack against Maan Singh. I myself admitted that i do not know the full facts or the whether all or any of the allegations against him (with regards to his moral conduct) are even true. My contention never was or is to conduct a legal review of the chrages against him.

My only concern from which the questions arose had to do with gurmat and the panthic maryada. It does not matter whether the person in questino is a 'sant', baba, bhai or some ordinary singh off the street, the fact of the matter is that ALL SIKHS ARE HELD TO THE SAME CODE OF CONDUCT! No person is above it. All i've asked is whether the practice of 1313 simultaneous akhand paths is in accordance with the panthic maryada. If it is, then i would extremely anxious to hear any answers one could provide to the question i posed earlier. As i said, if one can provide even the slightest insight of of how it doesnt violate the maryada then i would be more than happy to admit my err and support them.

To argue that becuase the person carrying out the activity is a 'sant' or a 'baba' makes it right is not a valid argument, for the maryada is independent of any one person. The validity of any activity of wether it is supported by the maryada or not is based solely on the action being carried out (i.e. how its being done, why its being done) and is not in dependent on who is carrying it out. THe same rules apply to every sikh regardless of who they are or how much sewa they have done. No one person is above the panth and the panthic maryada.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Veer M S Nijjar,

You absolutley smashed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you all know what the straight truth is.........

........the only reason you people are criticsing is simply because Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji Pehowa Wale a very Chardi Kala SANT, who has been in the public eye for an enormous 10-15, and has changed the lives of millions doing the Sewa.

You all Know it and i know it too...if its not one thing its another...if its not that its another.......WHY THE HELL CANT YOU ACCEPT THE CHARDI KALA.....and just get on with your lives!!

Where the hell were you all for the past 10 years?, why the hell didnt any of you speak when 135,000 people were encouraged to take Amrit in 1 day, why the hell didnt you speak when people by the Hundreads were taking Amrit in foreign Countries............It is only when Chardi Kala becomes a huge issue people begin to think and plan such stupid baseless allegations.

With regards to the Sri Akhand Paths, you all know in some of the main Gurdwara's throughout the entire World they do multiple Akhand Paths. Gurudwaras in Canada, UK, USA, Europe, Australia and even throughout Asia do them..but..on this topic nobody seems to be bothered?????..............But as soon as we hear it is SANT BABA MANN SINGH JI doing the Sewa it all becomes bad and Akal Thakat gets invloved......? WHY

Well there is only one answer....you people cannot take it!!!!

I have personally seen multiple Akhand Paths in many Gurdwaras throughout all the countries mentioned.........Why the hell dont you people stop moaning and take action with regards to them too......?

If you have Personal issues then maybe you should get over them, because believe me people Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji is only going to be in further Chardi Kala as time goes on....

But I guess in your eyes only Baba Ji is wrong the entire World of Gurdwaras who also do multiple Akhand Paths is definatly okay...why because they arent so big time!!!!!!!!!! lol!

....You people can criticise all day long, as you can see from the start of this topic no one has changed which side of the fence they are on.....If you think the Akhand Paths are against Maryada then that s entirely up to you....Nobody seems to care what you think....Havent you got that!!!

Just visit India some time and if you get the chance find out where Baba Ji is, may be then you will realise what i mean when i say CHARDI KALA......please do this!

What i say or whatever anyone says, is not going to change anyones view on anything...so why not just get on with our lives and stay content in which ever way you are.......whether that be following Sants or not!

We have to remember Sants do not need us, we require for Sants to be in our Kaum today so that Parchaar and Sewa continues.

You all know the Sewa being done is not a bad thing, but again it doesnt really matter what you think!!!! This topic has certainly shown one thing:

The people who believe in Sants always will no matter what!

and

The people who do not will never believe in Sants no matter what!

So people just accept it and move on!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

International Akali Jee,

Umm that was in fact a sarcastic remark and I did not say any where that I respect Sant Baba Maan Singh more than Sree Akal Takhat Sahib and the Khalsa Panth.

NO, Sant Baba Maan Singh Jee is not my Guroo, MY GUROO IS SAHIB SREE GUROO GRANTH SAHIB JEE MAHARAJ!

As I said, that was a sarcastic remark, I respect Sant Baba Maan Singh and do think he is great, but never have I said or will that they are my Guroo or above the everlasting Sache Paatshah Sree Guroo Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj!

Sorry if you took it that way.

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

Guru Pyari Sangat Ji,

It has to be said that the words of H4rinder Ji certainly are the truth no matter what anyone says!!!

We all have our views and by all means we are entitlted to them.

This Topic sure has shown,

The ones who follow Sant always will no matter what and the ones who dont follow Sants will not no matter what.

Lets get on with our lives instead of squabling about this cycled issue of Sants!

I personally think the Sewa is great, One Akhand Path or 1313 Akhand Paths its all or SARBAT DA PULLA.

Gurfateh

>>Where the hell were you all for the past 10 years?, why the hell didnt any of you speak when 135,000 people were encouraged to take Amrit in 1 day, why the hell didnt you speak when people by the Hundreads were taking Amrit in foreign Countries............It is only when Chardi Kala becomes a huge issue people begin to think and plan such stupid baseless allegations.

Once again the age old big up by stating someone inspired 135K to take Amrit. Well as stated before unless you are going to follow this up and show that the 135K are still following rehat please do not post quantity statements. Off hand I know of a couple of people who could be termed as being inspired by H4rinders baba and guess what they have all now cut their hair. So it is about quality not quantity. If you want to post figures to big up your "Baba" then please provide evidence that these people are still following rehat. Guru Ji's Amrit is not a Campa Cola that you have to get as many people to drink it as possible Guru Ji's Amrit requires commitment and the following of Rehat.

>>With regards to the Sri Akhand Paths, you all know in some of the main Gurdwara's throughout the entire World they do multiple Akhand Paths. Gurudwaras in Canada, UK, USA, Europe, Australia and even throughout Asia do them..but..on this topic nobody seems to be bothered?????..............But as soon as we hear it is SANT BABA MANN SINGH JI doing the Sewa it all becomes bad and Akal Thakat gets invloved......? WHY

Really easy to answer. A Sant is supposed to be at the height of spritituality. As such a Sant should follow the Hukum of the Akal Takht and show due reverence to the Hukumnama and pronounciations issued by the Panj Singh (Even Guru Gobind Singh Ji followed the Hukum of the Panj Piare). Now you mention Gurdawara in UK, Canada etc well are you saying that the committee wale are equal to your "Sant" ? The "Sant" should be setting the example.

>>....You people can criticise all day long, as you can see from the start of this topic no one has changed which side of the fence they are on.....If you think the Akhand Paths are against Maryada then that s entirely up to you....Nobody seems to care what you think....Havent you got that!!!

Yes and have you not got that nobody cares what you think ? All you have done through your posts is shown that you care little for the Akal Takht Rehat Maryada.

>>We have to remember Sants do not need us, we require for Sants to be in our Kaum today so that Parchaar and Sewa continues.

Thats why Guru Ji gave us the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

I look forward to your posts on other subjects concerning Sarbat Da Bhalla.

Kurtas,

I cant be bothered to argue in a tennis ball battle.........but you know what i said is the straight up truth.........

You mention how its quality not quantity.........so are there different grades of Amrit now, is the encouragment to take Amrit not enough.........Oh yeah i forgot its Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji were talking about not your local Gurdwara on a Sunday.

Brother you are in no position to judge, Have you even inspired one person to Take Amrit in any country, let alone 1 in each country mentioned!......Thought not!

Dont even bother with the committees and Baba Ji argument, because if you really cared about Akhal Takhat Maryada you would go around to Gurdwaras and put up your argument.........But then again to travel the world it costs money.......So lets just see how many Gurdwara's you do visit and what they have to say?

Before you dont even beleive in Sants and now its SANTS who should be setting an example?

Before only Guru Ji could be a Sant and now you beleive a Sant is one with high spirituality?

Veer Ji ive acknowledged that people may not care what i say, but i know it doesnt make a difference in the wider picture..If you do not agree and think i or Baba Ji or any Gurdwara Comittees do not like Akhal Thakhat Maryada....then so be it....FINE!!!!!

ONE THING IS FOR SURE THE SEWA BEING DONE ISNT BAD, ITS FOR :

SARBAT DA PALLA.

I also do loook forward to posting on other topics.......Hopefully so will you.

Gurfateh.

>>I cant be bothered to argue in a tennis ball battle.........but you know what i said is the straight up truth.........

Why can you not be bothered ? Is it becasue you have no answers ?

Far from it your posts have just shown how far from the truth you are. All you have done is shown how you are obsessed with Pehowe wala. You have not answered one question with an answer of any substance.

>>You mention how its quality not quantity.........so are there different grades of Amrit now, is the encouragment to take Amrit not enough.........Oh yeah i forgot its Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji were talking about not your local Gurdwara on a Sunday.

Stop beating about the bush. Come on give some figures on how many of the 135K still follow rehat. If you can count 135K I am sure you can do a recount and determine how many still follow Rehat.

>>Brother you are in no position to judge, Have you even inspired one person to Take Amrit in any country, let alone 1 in each country mentioned!......Thought not!

It is not me claiming to have inspired hundreds of thousands yet failing to provide proof that these people still follow Rehat. What is better to give Amrit to one who follows Guru Ji's rehat or to go for 20 people where 19 will give up Rehat after a day ? Whenever I go to Punjab and Haryana I see more people with their hair cut. So where exactly are these hundreds of thousands inspired by Pehowa living ? Is there some underground city somewhere in Punjab ?

>>Before you dont even beleive in Sants and now its SANTS who should be setting an example?

Before only Guru Ji could be a Sant and now you beleive a Sant is one with high spirituality?

Well it is you who is equating Pehowe with our Guru Ji by constantly referring to him as Sant. So as such should your "Sant" not be following the example of our Guru Ji ? Should he not be following the Rehat Maryada as set by the Panj Piare ? So should your "Sant" not be setting an example to those you claim he wants to inspire ?

>>Dont even bother with the committees and Baba Ji argument, because if you really cared about Akhal Takhat Maryada you would go around to Gurdwaras and put up your argument.........But then again to travel the world it costs money.......So lets just see how many Gurdwara's you do visit and what they have to say?

Do you have doubts about Pehowa wala ? You are the one who compared him to members of Gurdwara committee wale by comparing 1313 Akhand Path with the practice of holding multiple Akahnd Path in UK, USA... Gurdwara. So is he the same as them ? So if committee wale can ignore Rehat then so can someone who you cliam is a "Sant". LOL.gif

>>I also do loook forward to posting on other topics.......Hopefully so will you.

You have proven very little. In two odd years all you ever do is defend Pehowe wala. Not once have you posted on threads concerning beadbi of Guru Ji or any other Panthic topic. It just shows where your true loyalties lie and who you hold supreme. I actually do post on many other threads. In fact just over the last few days I have posted on several threads, unlike you I do not restrict my posts to threads on Pehowe wala. I suppose like the last time you will now embark on another hiatus.

Dont even think for one minute, that i have no answers for your baseless questions.

What do you want me to do, go to india, knock on the doors of 135,00 people and say excuse just want to check if your still Amrithdhari and if so can i take a picture so that Kurtas on Sikhsangat.com can see evidence.?????...Exactly my point!!!!!

You still fail to answer, HAVE YOU EVER ENCOURAGED ONE PERSON ANYWHERE??

well quite frankly be quiet then mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you been to earthquake hit areas and pulled out floating corpses from disease struck rivers??????? Again i really thought not???

All you can do is criticise, why not take action, visit Baba Ji or approach them when they come and ask all the questions??

Baba Ji has been coming to the UK for 10 years now, not once i have i seen you or anybody approach him with anything......When he's here you all shut up?????

When Baba Ji first went to New York, there were hardly any Singhs in the Gurdwara, Hardly any, 10% out all who use to come if that........

........Now go and visit mate, the same people who use to drink and do drugs have taken Amrit and do Sewa in the Panj Piare.....Again if you get the time just visit and ask a few people what their backgrounds are????

All your going to say now is provide proof.....BROTHER i do not need to provide proof because i have seen all the above with my own eyes....and whether you believe me or not it doesnt really matter!!!

Although a large number of the people have still got their Rehit, Lets just suppose that even 134,999 people have not followed it......Doesnt this still beg the quesion that if ONE has followed it,,, then that certainly makes Baba Ji in a much much better position than You...Becuase ONE is better than nothing.......Even if its ONE brother. (the example was given for your benefit)

Try attending some of the Diwaans Baba Ji has in India then you will see the hundreads of thousands who have been encouraged.........You canot make that statement without any justification...

...Further more India is the same India where our Guru Ji' were, its the same India where Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji was, its the same India where Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji was, Its the same India where Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji, its the same India where Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji was, so putting all the above in to context it may be fair that using your statement...

"Whenever I go to Punjab and Haryana I see more people with their hair cut. So where exactly are these hundreds of thousands inspired"

....to ask What have the above mentioned done in India?.........If you still see people with cut hair then thats up to you...???

In no way am i comparing anyone to anything, but if you seem so concerned about the people ignoring Akhal Thakat Rehit ....do something....Infact visit any Gurdwara and ask the question wherever it is you live????? Try it.........

Whether you think i have proven very little or very much, i couldnt really think twice.......I know what is being done, is for the good, nothing else.........May be you should try to acknowledge the same thing....

Veer Ji dont think that this post is aimed at you or anyone for that matter, My point is simply that we cannot appreciate such Sewa without Criticising for one reason or another..........this is something we all need to get over!!!!!!!!!

Gurfateh

Harinder Singh