1313 Akhand Path Sahibs For Sarbat Da Palah!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Veer Khalsa Fauj i hope you get far in life, and Guru Ji gives you understanding!!!

"isher Singh or Misher Singh or Nand Singh or Band Singh. Doesn't matter."

Mate just think about what you have said, and i hope Guru Ji blesses you....

.....Whether you think Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji follows Akal Thakat maryada or not, then good for you........I couldnt really care less...

Get on with your life and get out the little circle you are in!!!

Veer K Singh Ji,

You have words of wisdom,

Sarbat da pallah

WHAT DONT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND........???

P.s some people need to learn how to speak, i think we all know to who this is refering, whether you beleive in Sants or not.......there is no need for remarks such as

"isher Singh or Misher Singh or Nand Singh or Band Singh. "

I hope Guru Ji has mercy.

Gurfateh

I hope Guru Ji has mercy on people who go against the maryada as approved by Sri Akaal Takht Sahib and give them some wisdom to start following one maryada and remove the divisions in the Panth!

It might not matter to you but it hurts us when the Panth which Guru Ji created has been broken down into sects and deras and different maraydas. It hurts bigtime. Stone hearts don't feel it because they don't know the bigger picture and don't want to do Sarbat the Bhalla.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

If thats what you think then so be it, i cannot reiterate Veer Sall Ji's words anymore than they already have been:

May Guru Granth Sahib Jee provide us with further understanding and ekta and united chardi kala and overcome all differences.

I dont really think anything more needs to be said apart from Guru Ji Sarbat da Pallah Kareh.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

On a note to theworldofgurunanak.com i personally would like to say thanks and encourage you to continue posting as much Sewa as possible (Including the Bhog which is to take place on the 28th). May Guru Ji help you maintain the Chardi Kala.

Dharna are wrong. Doesn't matter who did it. isher Singh or Misher Singh or Nand Singh or Band Singh. Doesn't matter. Dharna are wrong.

Akaal Takht clearly summoned the ragis to Akaal Takht who were singing kachi dharnas but they failed to summon the babas because Badal and company need votes, money and division and need to keep their owl straight (ooloo sidda rakhna).h

148164[/snapback]

Whoever you are may God let you see sense, my mouth was left wide open reading your sick comments, just as sick as you.

Baba Nand Singh JI did more bhagti than you could in one hundred life times. Get a life and dont chat crap, you don't deserve to be a sikh but God had this much grace on you now don't waste it by talking like this.

It was through reading about Baba Nand Singh Ji that I learnt that Guru Ji are not a holy 'book' sitting there for us but jeonda jagda Guru Nanak Dev Sahib Ji are stting in Gurdwara Sahib and not a holy 'book'.

This Baba Nand Singh Ji taught the sikhs that treating Guru Ji as a holy book is completely wrong, they taught ppl what bhagti was, they woke up the ppl who claimed to be sikhs and taught them or showed them by way of example- an unmatched one btw- what a sikh is.

Dharna are wrong. Doesn't matter who did it. isher Singh or Misher Singh or Nand Singh or Band Singh. Doesn't matter. Dharna are wrong.

Akaal Takht clearly summoned the ragis to Akaal Takht who were singing kachi dharnas but they failed to summon the babas because Badal and company need votes, money and division and need to keep their owl straight (ooloo sidda rakhna).h

148164[/snapback]

Whoever you are may God let you see sense, my mouth was left wide open reading your sick comments, just as sick as you.

Baba Nand Singh JI did more bhagti than you could in one hundred life times. Get a life and dont chat crap, you don't deserve to be a sikh but God had this much grace on you now don't waste it by talking like this.

It was through reading about Baba Nand Singh Ji that I learnt that Guru Ji are not a holy 'book' sitting there for us but jeonda jagda Guru Nanak Dev Sahib Ji are stting in Gurdwara Sahib and not a holy 'book'.

This Baba Nand Singh Ji taught the sikhs that treating Guru Ji as a holy book is completely wrong, they taught ppl what bhagti was, they woke up the ppl who claimed to be sikhs and taught them or showed them by way of example- an unmatched one btw- what a sikh is.

148208[/snapback]

No worries ji, if it was up to these malech khalsa leechars of the fuddu/fussar panthis. panth would be only left with just "void panth" rather than guru granth in the panth. These leechers cut up sri guru granth sahib ang, shorten gurbanis, throw sri dasam granth outtta da windows, treat sri gutka sahib and puratan birs as old rotten books, throw them arround, burn them, consider guru's as "kavi's not guru avtars..then have a enough nerves to slander/whine about mahapursh(knights) of the panth who stood up against these fuddu panthis and their kartuta by starting parchar contary to their twisted angrezi-ferengi parchar.

148164[/snapback]

148208[/snapback]

No worries ji, if it was up to these malech khalsa leechars of the fuddu/fussar panthis. panth would be only left with just "void panth" rather than guru granth in the panth. These leechers cut up sri guru granth sahib ang, shorten gurbanis, throw sri dasam granth outtta da windows, treat sri gutka sahib and puratan birs as old rotten books, throw them arround, burn them, consider guru's as "kavi's not guru avtars..then have a enough nerves to slander/whine about mahapursh(knights) of the panth who stood up against these fuddu panthis and their kartuta by starting parchar contary to their twisted angrezi-ferengi parchar.

148209[/snapback]

SSM, I don't want to be a Sikh of a Dehdhari baba and neither do I like the ones who go agaist Guru Granth/Panth. Some of you might not know but Panth carries out the actions on behalf of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. So anyone rebelling against he Panthic maryada is rebelling against Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Namastang, you be chup, okay!

I have heard enough from you and I still have the email you sent me.

You need to enter in an anger management program. Learn to take criticism and give answers instead of foul mouthing others.

Do I follow Akaal Takht maryada? Yes, I do.

Do you?

SSM, it is so easy to say u are not a Sikh, but I am a GurSikh!

Some Bani tukhs:

Hukk Praya Naankaa Ous Soor Ous Gaa-aye!

Gur Peer Sdaa-aye Mangan jaa-aye

Taa Kay Moole Naa Lagee-aye Paa-aye

Ghaal Khaa-aye Kish Hatho Day

Nanak Raahu Pashaanai Say

1. Kirat Karo

2. Naam Japoo

3. Vand Kay Shako

Bhai Taru Singh, Bhai Mani Singh, Baba Budda Ji, Bhai Gurdass Ji.

Namastang, please learn some language. There is no such thing as malech Khalsa.

Khalsa is pure so this malech logic doesn't make sence.

What did we cut up? Why do you make lies? Where did we not respect bani? No one threw dasam granth out the window. Dasam Granth does include bani so we aren't stupid and sukha addicts like some sampardas so we know and treat Gurbani with respect. We also don't go against:

Aagyaa Bhaee Akaal Ki Tbai Chalayoo Panth

Sabh Sikhan Ko Hukam Hai Guru Maneo Granth

Show me a link where any Gurmat Gian college or SGPC has thrown Gurbani around.

Maybe you didn't know but there was a Sarbat Khalsa in 1906. Read up on what was decided on what issue.

Safe?

148164[/snapback]

148208[/snapback]

148209[/snapback]

>>No worries ji, if it was up to these malech khalsa leechars of the fuddu/fussar panthis

Are you a complete <banned word filter activated> ? Young children use this forum. Do you want them asking their parents what a f^ddu is ? In fact try this go to the local Gurdwara and say this word to a few aunties there and see the shithar the uncles give you. There is a limit to being a besharam and you are cutting it mighty close.

Learn to debate without resorting to your foul language.

Khalsa Fauj,

you said: SSM, I don't want to be a Sikh of a Dehdhari baba!

Then dont, be a Sikh of Guru Sahib Ji, but i tell you something Naamstangs words although putting aside the language, you really need to read them again mate.

Read over and over again what you have written:

"isher Singh or Misher Singh or Nand Singh or Band Singh."

..........Please take a minute to read and reflect.............

If you dont believe in Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji or any Sants for that matter, then great, No body appears to care..........You continue in your daily life and be happy with where you are.......Similarly lets others do the same without the need to state baseless remarks which have little relevance and prior thought.

Dont take this the wrong way, but get out the little cycle you are in, see the bigger picture and be content.

Gufateh.

Mod Note: Foul language used. Namastang next time you will be given a warning. Topic Closed.