1313 Akhand Path Sahibs For Sarbat Da Palah!

Veer Kurtas,

I think H4rinder Ji is right, if you havent encouraged even one person yourself then that puts you in no position the criticise anything. India is the same India so you cannot define such an argument. Also you should take action elsewhere if you appear to be so concerned. dont just criticise becasue it is Baba Ji doing the Sewa.

On a final note, i think we should appreciate such sewa and stop criticising.

Gurfateh

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no answers and that is easy to see.

>>What do you want me to do, go to india, knock on the doors of 135,00 people and say excuse just want to check if your still Amrithdhari and if so can i take a picture so that Kurtas on Sikhsangat.com can see evidence.?????...Exactly my point!!!!!

No do not do it for Kurtas on sikhsangat do it for H4RINDER (the one who only posts on threads relating to pehowe wala) so he can back up his claims. Did you count the people before making the claim of 135K? Exactly my point. LOL.gif

>>You still fail to answer, HAVE YOU EVER ENCOURAGED ONE PERSON ANYWHERE??

well quite frankly be quiet then mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the help of Guru Ji I encouraged my grandfather to take Amrit in 1993 and what with the kirpa of Waheguru he has kept to the Rehat Maryada ever since.

>>Have you been to earthquake hit areas and pulled out floating corpses from disease struck rivers??????? Again i really thought not???

Actually I have helped in flood relief work with my own hands. I did not sit in a tent and allow people to do matha teyk to me.

>>All you can do is criticise, why not take action, visit Baba Ji or approach them when they come and ask all the questions??

Baba Ji has been coming to the UK for 10 years now, not once i have i seen you or anybody approach him with anything......When he's here you all shut up?????

So asking probing questions is now criticism ? I guess you think Jeremy Paxman commits murder on Newsnight then.

>>...Further more India is the same India where our Guru Ji' were, its the same India where Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji was, its the same India where Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji was, Its the same India where Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji, its the same India where Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji was, so putting all the above in to context it may be fair that using your statement...

Why not follow the example of these Baba. I do not recall stories of these Baba allowing people to bow to them and revere them as demi gods, in fact there are cases of Baba Takhur Singh Ji using a stick to hit people trying to bow to him. I also do not recall any of these Baba leaving joota langar so chele could eat it as prashad. Come to think of it I do not recall anyone from within the Panth making accusations of moral turpitude against them.

>>All your going to say now is provide proof.....BROTHER i do not need to provide proof because i have seen all the above with my own eyes....and whether you believe me or not it doesnt really matter!!!

Its more a case that you have NO proof to back up your claims.

>>Although a large number of the people have still got their Rehit, Lets just suppose that even 134,999 people have not followed it......Doesnt this still beg the quesion that if ONE has followed it,,, then that certainly makes Baba Ji in a much much better position than You...Becuase ONE is better than nothing.......Even if its ONE brother. (the example was given for your benefit)

Why not be honest then like our Guru Ji have instructed us to be and claim that one has benefitted from the parchar and not 135K ? Or is it a case that claiming 135K will help you hog the headlines ?

>>In no way am i comparing anyone to anything, but if you seem so concerned about the people ignoring Akhal Thakat Rehit ....do something....Infact visit any Gurdwara and ask the question wherever it is you live????? Try it.........

Once again you dodge the underlying questions.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ke Fateh

Veer H4RINDER and other chelas and lovers of Baba Maan singh, I would say good luck to you and you can keep full prem for baba maan singh. However it's a known fact and will remain a known fact as long as there is Guru Granth Sahib Ji Mahraj and the excellent examples set by our Guru Sahiban that Khalsa should follow those examples only. It's also a known fact that the akand paats carried out the way maan singh and few other dera's or Gurdwaras that do it over seas is a brahmincal influence. Geeta has been read in this way, there are many braminical influences that exist in the panth today. However to get everyone to have some sort of prem and sharda in what maan singh is doing it would be better if he would clear his allegations and continue to do sewa in the exemplary way the Khalsa has set in the past. I'm afraid if you have so much love for maan singh we have so much love for Guru Khalsa and its Tatt khalsa traditions which are in alignment from teachings from Guru Granth Sahib Ji. You have been unable to answer the questions and you don't care this shows you are young,immature in Sikhi and your introducing factor being maan singh. That is great I have no problem with that, you need to examine maan singh ways and the Tatt Khalsa and Guru Sahiban ways and then compare that with Gurbani understanding which you'll find is in agreement.Only then you'll know why there is constructive criticism against maan singh. We could go on forever and lead on with loads of other issues with maan singh and his parchar. I can list a ten other things he does which are not in agreement with Panth Khalsa but it's not worth it as we could be doing those for years. But if you really want your sikhe in your heart you'll have to move on from maan singh and that is a known fact. I 'll finish with one excellent example Sant Singh Ji Maskeen , everyone knows he was a excellent katha vachek missionary. I had been listening to him for over 15 odd years.Even he admitted that times and people change, he advised he has changed his translation of SGGS has changed over time and admitted no one on this earth can actually translate SGGS. But the utmost imprtance is to follow your traditions and stick with the Akal Takht as much as possible. He also advised he's changed due to Khalsa and Khalsa panth advising him along the way from all over the globe and he's indebted to the Khalsa. To this day I've never seen:

1. maan singh eat langar and do langar de sewa himself, Our Guru's and puratann prominent sikhs have always done so.

2. maan singh still does dharna kirtan when he knows fully well he should nirol Gurbani kirtan as that is the ultimate sefat salhaa of the almighty.

3. Maan singh doing akand paats with the brahmaincal influence such as sampats etc. No one from Sikh history or Guru Sahibans ever did paats in this manner.

4. maan singh has been known for his different versions of the same saki's if you don't beleive me listen to him ten years ago and listen to him now for thoruugh analysis you'll find loads of discrepencies.

As I point out this is not nindyia it's constructive criticism, maan singh over the last decade or so has improved but by not much. He's definitely a bit less wild in this parchar then he used to be, maybe he'll change for the better in the coming years and this criticism will be of the past. But as I 've said people always change so will you, so will I, but until you don't see change you will NOT see progress.

Let's hope he changes for progress a and let's hope the Khalsa panth changes for further progress.

Kurtas,

You stated:

"No do not do it for Kurtas on sikhsangat do it for H4RINDER (the one who only posts on threads relating to pehowe wala) so he can back up his claims. Did you count the people before making the claim of 135K? Exactly my point.

Be realistic and wake up..........You want me to count the people,, How about you count the number of Gurdwara's all over the world who go against your socalled Maryada and take action.......Why sit behind you pc screen and post rubbish..

I dodge the underlying question...........No mate.......like i said...:

All you can do is criticise, why not take action, visit Baba Ji or approach them when they come and ask all the questions??

Baba Ji has been coming to the UK for 10 years now, not once i have i seen you or anybody approach him with anything......When he's here you all shut up?????

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS MR KURTAS???

You say you have encouraged your grandad, but that was in 1993,,,, what have you dont since that time,,,,,,,,I hope its not just sit and relax.......How many more people have you encouraged.......None! becuase you havent seemed to encourage yourself mate..............

Whether you choose to admit it or not, We all know that Baba Ji had encouraged millions of to take Amrit..Even.....The first day Baba Ji entered the UK, the first night of the first Diwaan 350 people took Amrit at Gurdwara Singh Sabha in Southall......

Now if you can sit on stage encourage one person thats one person....in one hour then Kurtas thats certainly great work mate......Lets not forget this isnt just in India, this is throughout the entire world.......

.......The people who took Amrit 10 years ago in the first Amrit Sanchar when Baba Ji was in UK are still Amrithdari, they still have their beloved Rehit...I can name you a whole bunch.....................OH BUT I FORGOT THIS IS SANT BABA MANN SINGH...What next ...HE probably never carried the Amrit Sanchar out properly and so the the 350 people are not really Amritdhari.......lol....Get a life and get over it!!!

you stated: Why not follow the example of these Baba. I do not recall stories of these Baba allowing people to bow to them and revere them as demi gods

Just look at the this below and click onto video 6 right at the bottom,,,then swallow your tongue......

http://www.bhorasahib.com/Sant%20Isher%20S...0Ji%20Video.htm

GO AHEAD PLEASE COMMENT......IS SANT BABA ISHER SINGH JI WRONG?????

You state: Its more a case that you have NO proof to back up your claims.

Brother, Proof............Like i said go to places to New York and just take 5 minutes to ask people at Gurdwaras what their backgrounds were???? INFACT you mention proof please provide proof of anything you state, ask the fallen from Sikhi Nindaks to provide proof of these false allegations which really only slapped them back in the face!!!!!

Why dont you provide any proof of Baba Ji just sitting in a Tent,,,,Show us evidence..............????Do not dodge the question???

Whether you choose to admit it or not Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji has done alot more in Sikhi than you will in a life time!!!! Im being biased but we both know its true.

I you have issues, then great, but provide justification instead of thinking you know it all..........I have full faith in Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji and in Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji, that is why i do not need proof as i have seen with my own eyes....I do not need to justify anything , just so that you can be satisified...because i and alot of other people if its not one thing its another surely!!!!!!

Kurtas dont take this the wrong way but Get over your issues and accept the fact you have had 10 years to approrach Baba Ji and ask anything........Wouldnt it be great if you came this time when Baba i arriives in the UK........(Infact theres point, you wont even be found to speak to, let alone meet...Just like to last 10 years have passed by)

Whatever you say or do, will not change anything about what i think, so instead of voicing your concerns in my pocket, go to India, confront Baba Ji and just see what result you get............

I know this has offended you but to be honest only time will tell!!! The Sewa being done will continusly be posted in such forums by www.theworldofgurunanak.com and you will contiune to hear of such great stories.........Whether you choose to accept the sewa or not then that is entirely in you hands.....!!!

Guru Ji Sarbat da Pallah Kareh.

Veer Sall Ji , we all have our own views.

You state: But if you really want your sikhe in your heart you'll have to move on from maan singh and that is a known fact.

At which extent is this a known fact, in YOUR heart maybe but for the thousands who attend his Diwaans and the thousands he has encouraged may be not....The truth is how can one move on, if they havent even joined Sikhi in the first place....That is why Baba Ji everyday encourages people to join Sikhi.

You said: To this day I've never seen:

1. maan singh eat langar and do langar de sewa himself, Our Guru's and puratann prominent sikhs have always done so.

Veer Ji just watch the link below:

http://www.theworldofgurunanak.com/Video/K...20VC%20(13).mpg

This was in a Gurdwara Sahib Langar Hall!!!!!!!

Then you state: maan singh still does dharna kirtan when he knows fully well he should nirol Gurbani kirtan as that is the ultimate sefat salhaa of the almighty.

Just please answer was Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji wrong in doing this too:

Again look at these links and think.......

http://www.bhorasahib.com/Sant%20Isher%20S...0Ji%20Video.htm

view any video!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE THE KIRTANS NOT IN DHARNA!!!

With regards to the Akhand Paths as i mentioned earlier ,Address the Whole number of Gurdwaras throughout the world, then think about putting such a claim forward..........Give numbers upon your results and implement them into such a forum.

Veer this post isnt aimed at you, but as you said:

Let's hope he changes for progress a and let's hope the Khalsa panth changes for further progress.

The only way criticism will be of the past is when we as Sikhs across the World recognise and acknowledge what Sant Mahapurkas are doing for US as a Panth...

The Parchaar of Mahapuraks effects thousands.....In comparison why doesnt it when the Gurdwara Granthi does Katha on a Sunday at the Gurdwara...May be this leads us to ask.............Has Kamai got anything to do with such issues!!!? and have we got any Kamai to judge.......?

On a final note, the Sewa of 1313 Sri Akhand Paths is for Sarbat da Palla, that includes us all............Just think about it...................!

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Harinder Singh

>>Be realistic and wake up..........You want me to count the people,, How about you count the number of Gurdwara's all over the world who go against your socalled Maryada and take action.......Why sit behind you pc screen and post rubbish..

It is not just my so called Maryada. This statement alone shows your true intentions. You have no respect for the Rehat Maryada. But that is to be expected from brainwashed individuals like you. Your total disregard for the Rehat Maryada shows how Panthic you really are. On the one hand you keep going on about Sarbat Da Bhalla but on the other hand you show contempt for the Rehat Maryada.

>>WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS MR KURTAS???

I have not been following someone as a demi god, I have not been scouring the internet for threads about pehowe wala for last 10 years. Its a shame that this is what some brainwashed individuals do. They sit on their PC with the sole intention of protecting their demi god.

>>Whether you choose to admit it or not, We all know that Baba Ji had encouraged millions of to take Amrit..Even.....The first day Baba Ji entered the UK, the first night of the first Diwaan 350 people took Amrit at Gurdwara Singh Sabha in Southall......

Oh so its millions now. Well then you should have no problem finding 135K out the millions. In your own words ???Do not dodge the question???

>>Why dont you provide any proof of Baba Ji just sitting in a Tent,,,,Show us evidence..............????Do not dodge the question???

Oh so you can dodge every question but others must not. I tell you what ask the couple of Singh from the UK who were staunch followers of your demi god before they saw what he was doing in a tent during the relief work and how they then became disilliusioned with him after they saw him allowing people to matha teyk to him. Oh I guess that makes them Nindaks and as such they should not be listened to.

I suggest you lose that underlying anger in your posts, I am sure your "baba" ji teaches you to follow what Guru Ram Dass Ji taught us "They do not bow before the True Guru; the demon of anger is within them".

I could understand anger if it was a post about beadi against Guru Mahraj....ups you do not post on such topics or ones on our brothers being shot in false encounters, sisters being raped etc. Sorry I forgot we must keep our mouths firmly shut and not write anything on such topics and then just claim others have covered the points in their posts. It is quite obvious you are obsessed not with Guru Ji but with Pehowe wala.

[

Veer H4INDER ,

You really need to be careful you quoted here me and yourself:

>You said: To this day I've never seen:

Veer Ji just watch the link below:

http://www.theworldofgurunanak.com/Video/K...20VC%20(13).mpg

This was in a Gurdwara Sahib Langar Hall!!!!!!!

OK yep I see him eating now show me a video where MAAN SINGH IS DOING LANGAR SEWA.

I agree his parchar affects thousands, from those thousands there will be ones who for he will be a stepping stone and they will go further and delve in Sikhe. However if he followed puratan Guru Sahibans' and their way of akand paats along with small changes above I'v mentioned then it be much cooler and there would be further greatness and ekta within the panth.

Veer Kurtas,

Without taking sides, you dont really have basis for your criticism,

H4rinder has put forward simple things which you really cannot argue with.

The singhs who you met, would maybe like to comment on the video of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji.

As a point i cannot understand.......If Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji encourages anyone to join Guru Ka Khalsa Panth, If Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji enlightens one with his Parchaar..........Then why is it that somebody cannot follow them after Dhan Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji with full hearted faith....??

Its a bit like saying if you are seriously ill, and a doctor advises you which medication to take and then does treatment for you......Regardless of anything after your own health you would surely uphold the doctor if people began accusing with false unjustifiable remarks!

WOULD YOU NOT?

First of all Fateh to you all.

how can you diss some one doing 1313 Akhand Paths. ?

Could all you people doubting do it? and organzie it ?

why put the people down who could ?

is it jealousy ?

You should respect cause it done for every one on this earth and your a part of it !

:TH:

How Can you question that all the pathees in one room will be making so much noise and that the gurbani will not make sense.

First go There n see for ur selfs to assume ne fing.

Waheguru Kirpa That atleast some one is doing 1313 Akhand Paths for The Sake of the world "sarbat da bhala".

k198k

you write:

>>Its a bit like saying if you are seriously ill, and a doctor advises you which medication to take and then does treatment for you......Regardless of anything after your own health you would surely uphold the doctor if people began accusing with false unjustifiable remarks!

>>WOULD YOU NOT?

sure thing mate but the kaum is very seriously ill and it requires severl doctors and the most senior being DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE.