The Letter From Rami Ranger

DhadiMania

i sent an email to Rami ranger in regards to the letter he wrote to the SGPC...

lets all discuss....

Dear Mr Singh

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...27entry146627

I managed to find out about your email you wrote to the SGPC, and i feel that there is alot of things that i do not agree with.

I learnt with dismay that the filming of our Gurudawaras in motion pictures will no longer be allowed. Hidden talent is no talent. Please tell me as to how you will now show the beauty and splendor of our places of worship where everyone is welcome regardless of their religion or cast to the world at large? How will you tell the rest of the mankind where we worship

have you considered the fact there are films of people going into the diwaan hall with no head covering? shah rukh khan i think is said to have come into the guru ghar with no head covering in front of maharaj. the directors smoke, people walk around like they own the place.

SGPC gave them the chance, bollywood abused this chance, i think SGPC was right to do what they did.

Please do not try to take us back in time with backward and outdated thinking. We are not a Nation of inward looking people. If our Guru wanted us to be backward and intolerant then they need not have made supreme sacrifices for us. We must copy what we want to be. If we want to be a progressive religion then we must follow the teachings of our Gurus and if we want be backward then we must follow the practices of backward religions. We all know how backward religions are being perceived in the world by people of different faiths.

and the conservatives arent backward are they? for killing off a world class hospital service, killing the education system that now allows paedophiles to work, hated sikhs, a tory prime minister that persuaded indira gandhi to attack darbar sahib, giving them SAS training.

Please make it easier for people to learn about the teachings of our Gurus, those of love and tolerance for the entire mankind. Please also make it easier for everyone to visit our places of worship

not one film has shown this, they have just shown the actor coming for prahshaad, listening to a bit of paath and then leaving.

films like nanak naam jahaz hai where they showed the jaloe...now thats something!

but aaj kal di folk dont show that. they just start dissing the sardar.

Mr "Singh", i am not sure if you are a practicing sikh, or a sikh by name, but you have no right to tell others what to do, the SGPC did what they did by looking at the majority vote, in which the 5 head priests of the golden have had their say,

please stick to your job, and let others carry on with what they are doing, but if you would like to complain with the way the SGPC do their job, i suggest you write an email telling them about the way the sikh temples are not to standard

for example....

1) a botched gold plating of the golden temple lead by nishkam jatha (which got rid of the bullets)

2) rubbish toilets

3) amount of stealing that goes on around the temples...should try going making cameras.

bollywood has insulted the sikh principals a thousand times, please look at previous bollywood films such as "waisa be hota hai" where songs like "my name is gurdeep" show sikhs are alcohlic drinkers that like to fight.

i feel the SGPC has done good, but there are other critiisicms you could pinpoint.

i look foreward in hearing your response and it would be very helpful if you posted on the site in which the link we gave you.

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

ok, and this was his....

Dear Sandeep,

SSA.

We are all right from our points of views as the point of view is based on intelligence, education, experience and above all the vision on has.

People fail to understand that many who go to Gurudawaras do carry Alcohol and Tobacco in their stomachs. Leather belts, wallets and purses also go in to our holy places not to mention cigarette packets hidden in pockets. How far can we stretch religion?? Is religion meant for a few or for the masses?

Why do Gudawars accept payment from those who are not 100% Sikhs and who also drink and eat meat?

I think we should allow every one to benefit from the teachings of our Gurus in order to make the world a better place for us to live in.

SGPC is trying to make business out of religion by controlling our religion which our Guru gave us free and as a birth right.

Today our Prime Minister and the Army Chief cannot become members of Gurudawara Committees, yet they have the ability and intelligence to lead. A fanatic never benefits mankind except himself or herself.

Let’s us not tell people how they should or should not connect with their maker. Our Guru fought Arunzeb as he wanted to control how people should worship.

Regards,

R Singh

hmm, well my first critisicm would be....

Today our Prime Minister and the Army Chief cannot become members of Gurudawara Committees, yet they have the ability and intelligence to lead. A fanatic never benefits mankind except himself or herself.

because they are not amritdhari to begin with.

Let’s us not tell people how they should or should not connect with their maker. Our Guru fought Arunzeb as he wanted to control how people should worship.

i dont see how this relates back to bollywood but i suppose.

bhul chukke muaff

He thinks religion is a free for all!

LOLLLLL and your saying dharam isnt?

ohmy.gif

so there was no point of the four doors of darbar sahib to have four doors to show that the guru gahr is welcome for all, as well as anyone is welcome into sikhi.

there was no point of that whatsoever????????????????????????????????

bhul chukke muaff