Origin Of Mankind

Rajs

Hi,

God made Adam from the dust of the ground and made him a living soul, says the Bible.

The Guru Granth (page 1161 - line 7) refers to Adam, as the” father of mankind.” Does it mean Sikhism accepts biblical view on the origin of man?

If so, then the perceived Sikhism concept of reincarnation, taken from Hinduism, with eventual freedom of the soul from cycle of re-births through Guru’s enlightenment is baseless.

If Sikhism rejects the biblical origin of man, then in what context, is Adam the father of mankind, as stated in the Guru Granth?

Regards

Rajs

147542[/snapback]

Thats because he never existed.

It is a fairytale invented by guys who could not understand or fathom the nature of the Universe.

They also thought the world was flat and all women evil (i.e. Eve).

About as much credibility as the tooth fairy and kids stories.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I'm gonna appologise if i sound rude now, because as myself have been misguided before by people like Raj, i want to clear some things up.

I wasn't gonna write a reply to your last post because i didnt want to waste my time and i'd refer to learn more about Sikhi instead but now your taking it too far trying to attack Sikhi for the second time.

Sikhi was the truth, is the truth and forever shall be.

WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

Rajs you said:

"then the perceived Sikhism concept of reincarnation, taken from Hinduism with eventual freedom of the soul from cycle of re-births through Guru’s enlightenment is baseless"

Who gave YOU the right to say that?

AND HOW DOES REFERENCE TO ADAM MAKE IT BASELESS?

Rajs your a sick person:

If Jesus Christ wanted me to be a Christian,

THEN WHY DIDNT HE MAKE ME ONE?

What about Heaven and Hell in Christianity? so did Jesus Christ take that from Judaism?? As Jesus Christ himself was born a Jew!

Raj answer this, if this life is a fair test, which only happens once, why dont you answer why are some people disabled? Shouldnt they have the same right and equal right to have a happy life, why should one suffer more than the other?

If God loves us so much, then why would God put one od his loved ones in Hell for eternity?

Why cant they be given a second chance? When Christianity talks about forgivness?

And answer why have such incidents like this happened if re-incarnation isnt true?

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/Technology...d=894217&page=1

WAHEGURU JI KI KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I'm gonna appologise if i sound rude now, because as myself have been misguided before by people like Raj, i want to clear some things up.

I wasn't gonna write a reply to your last post because i didnt want to waste my time and i'd refer to learn more about Sikhi instead but now your taking it too far trying to attack Sikhi for the second time.

Sikhi was the truth, is the truth and forever shall be.

WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

Rajs you said:

"then the perceived Sikhism concept of reincarnation, taken from Hinduism  with eventual freedom of the soul from cycle of re-births through Guru’s enlightenment is baseless"

Who gave YOU the right to say that?

AND HOW DOES REFERENCE TO ADAM  MAKE IT BASELESS?

Rajs your a sick person:

If Jesus Christ wanted me to be a Christian,

THEN WHY DIDNT HE MAKE ME ONE?

What about Heaven and Hell in Christianity? so did Jesus Christ take that from Judaism?? As Jesus Christ himself was born a Jew!

Raj answer this, if this life is a fair test, which only happens once, why dont you answer why are some people disabled? Shouldnt they have the same right and equal right to have a happy life, why should one suffer more than the other?

If God loves us so much, then why would God put one od his loved ones in Hell for eternity?

Why cant they be given a second chance? When Christianity talks about forgivness?

And answer why have such incidents like this happened if re-incarnation isnt true?

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/Technology...d=894217&page=1

WAHEGURU JI KI KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

147689[/snapback]

Paaji the questian you should ask is why did not Jesus create another religion. Why his followers decided to create a religion many years after Jesus. Why the Bible has been revised and changed so many times?

This Raj S is a Christian fanatic trouble maker. He comes to many sites to create doubt in the mind of Sikhs. Beware of him! ohmy.gif

On the question of reincarnation...even science acknowledges matter is not created or destroyed...so when we die the matter from our bodies (atoms etc) do actually go on to form something else at some point in time..........so you could say reincarnation has more credibility than abstract concepts of heaven and hell used to make fanatics drive aeroplanes into buildings.