Many Worlds

Guest grandcannon

Guest grandcannon

Waheguru ji khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

While reading the SGGS, I keep coming across refrences to 'the many worlds' or 'the many worlds beyond this one.' Can someone please explain this to me.

I don't know much about science, but there are other galaxies out there, other planets revolving around other suns. Science does not know whether there is [intelligent] life on these planets, but they DO exist.

Also, science does not know whether this is the only universe, or whether there are alternate or even multiple universes, all present at the same time as our universe.

This is what I believe Maharaj Ji alludes to when he speaks of such worlds.

VJKKVJKF

I don't know much about science, but there are other galaxies out there, other planets revolving around other suns. Science does not know whether there is [intelligent] life on these planets, but they DO exist.

Also, science does not know whether this is the only universe, or whether there are alternate or even multiple universes, all present at the same time as our universe.

This is what I believe Maharaj Ji alludes to when he speaks of such worlds.

VJKKVJKF

148744[/snapback]

A difficult concept to grasp - infinite everything. including universes. I strongly believe in other life forms and that sikhism isnt only on "earth"

if you think about it, it really the only way - god is infinite (not even since infinite is still a number) so is his power and love. So there would also be infinite worlds and infinite posibilities.

Hard huh? :)

So do you think Sikhism on other worlds would be exactly the same as it is here? Do you think there's another life form wearing a turban and the 5 Ks? Or do you think the 5 Ks are a specific cultural speciality to this world, a response to the environment?

I guess this is really the topic of another thread that had probably already been done to death--the universality of Sikhism, and what Sikhism boils down to to become truly "universal".

So do you think Sikhism on other worlds would be exactly the same as it is here?  Do you think there's another life form wearing a turban and the 5 Ks?  Or do you think the 5 Ks are a specific cultural speciality to this world, a response to the environment?

I guess this is really the topic of another thread that had probably already been done to death--the universality of Sikhism, and what Sikhism boils down to to become truly "universal".

148812[/snapback]

God knows but in bhai rama singh's book, when the spirit of a shaheed singh spoke to him he also said that the Khalsa was the ruler of millions of galaxies.

i was watching a science pogram a while back on the theory of evloution. and they came up with that if other planets could hold life there would bound to be similar to us humans.

sikhism is universal and of course sikhism is on other planets, khalsa is ruler of million of galaxies!

148884[/snapback]

well, i dunno about evolution.. but it's avery interesting aspect.

The possibilities are literaly endless.