Network For Sikhs?

GODS SON

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURE JI KI FATEH

I was reading some old topics and replies and came across one persons reply which said that there should be a network among sikhs around each country, so that if any Sikh ever had any trouble with anyone or any group, he could let sikhs from all over know.

I think this is a great idea. Im getting increasingly frustrated and angry when i hear that my fellow brothers and sisters are getting attacked.

I go to university in Leicester, England, where there is a mass population of Sikhs and if anyone ever has any problems in or around Leicester i would be more than happy to come down with a small army of sikhs to help out anyones troubles.

What do others think of a network where we can get in touch with other Sikhs in the country if ever something is going down?

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURE JI KI FATEH

nt bad idea veerji.. good way 2 get union anda  sense of stickign together

no trouble making tho..

but wasnt sher punjabi for the same purpose until the main people couldnt continue?? THen it al broke up

I dunno to tell u the truth

149084[/snapback]

Bhai Sahib K_Singh, "sher panjabi" is my username. Waheguru!

I think you mean "Shere-Punjab," the organisation which used to based in West London and Midlands.

• 2 weeks later...